Wonder Twins - Cover

Wonder Twins

Copyright© 2014 by CyberCzar

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Matt & Jessi are much more than androids, they're autonomous humanoid drones. Built by a Defense Contractor to fight our wars for us, they've been forced to see - and do - some heinous things. So when their transport wrecked, they took the opportunity to escape, and ended up at the house of Jake Shepherd, who may turn out to be either the best thing - or worst thing - that's ever happened to them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   MaleDom   Size   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

"Ding, dong ... dong, ding! Dung, doong ... ding, dang!" The doorbell rang with a jarring jingle I very rarely hear.

"Jesus fucking Christ, who the fuck can that be‽" I murmured out loud as I trekked my way up the stairs to the foyer.

I rarely get visitors, and I prefer it that way. Closing myself off to the distractions of life outside lets me work alone downstairs in my basement in peace and comfort whether fapping away to some futa porn on reddit, creating some 3D models in ZBrush or Modo, or watching some movies I've downloaded from Yify torrents. Or even ... you know ... actually 'working' since I usually work from home twice a week.

I opened the front-door ready to bitch out whoever the hell it was disturbing me when I saw them.

'Them' being the young man and woman standing at my front door looking like they'd just been to hell and back.

They both looked like they couldn't have been more than twenty. I'm not ashamed to admit they were in impressive shape, and their wet, soiled, white t-shirts and tight, dirty, black shorts complemented their physiques quite nicely.

"Help ... us... ," the young man said as the two collapsed on my front-porch.

"Jesus Fuck!" I dragged the young man and woman inside my house and leaned them against the stairs in the foyer quickly shutting the door behind me, lest one of my nosey neighbors decided that now would be the perfect time to stop by and be all neighborly.

"Help ... us... ," the young woman said softly, barely moving.

She wasn't wearing a bra, and it was hard not to notice her firm, pliant breasts pressing against her white tee.

The other guy was still as stone with a creepy blank expression on his face.

"Hang tight," I said gently holding her hand. "I'll call 9-1-1."

"No!" they both replied in unison, the man blinking and turning his head slowly towards me.

"Power," the young woman said, squeezing my hand.

"Yes, power," the man affirmed.

I couldn't help but stand up and take a confusing step back away from both of them. "What do you mean power?"

"Here," the man said, trying to move. "Can you help me stand up?"

"Hurry, Matt," the young woman said.

As I helped the man to his feet, Matt placed his hand on my shoulder for support, and it was then that I got a better look at him and noticed that there was something vaguely familiar about him.

He was about my height, just a little under six-feet. Like his companion, the white t-shirt he was wearing was taut against his body, making it hard to ignore his smooth skin and well-defined features.

"Here," he said, lifting up his shirt with his free hand. "On my back..."

I slowly turned the young man around and when I looked at his back I didn't see anything immediately out of the ordinary, but as I looked more closely I saw what appeared to be a smooth, flesh-colored, plastic cover about the size of two decks of cards stacked atop one another at the base.

"Press it," he said; and when I did the cover snapped off and fell to the floor.

Behind the cover were two electrical connectors like the back on your computer — one male, and one female — there was also a power switch, HDMI port, and an ethernet port.

"Well isn't this interesting," I said, flipping the power switch off.

Just as soon as I had the man ... the machine... 'Matt, ' collapsed to the floor with a resounding 'thud'.

"I assume you're just like him," I asked the woman.

"Yes," she replied. "Please help us. We need power."

I leaned down and lifted the back of the young woman's shirt. For being a machine, she had skin that was surprisingly warm and soft. She didn't resist as I pushed opened the same panel that her companion had.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Jessi."

And with that, I turned her off, just like her companion. Just like Matt.

"Holy shit," I said, sitting down next to the two lifeless bodies in my foyer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.