Wonder Twins - Cover

Wonder Twins

Copyright© 2014 by CyberCzar

Introduction

Science Fiction Sex Story: Introduction - Matt & Jessi are much more than androids, they're autonomous humanoid drones. Built by a Defense Contractor to fight our wars for us, they've been forced to see - and do - some heinous things. So when their transport wrecked, they took the opportunity to escape, and ended up at the house of Jake Shepherd, who may turn out to be either the best thing - or worst thing - that's ever happened to them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   MaleDom   Size   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

I'm somewhat of a loner and I enjoy my solitude.

My friends and family think I'm weird. My neighbors — who I couldn't tell you their names if you attempted to beat them out of me — probably think I'm some crazy weird psycho. You know the type: quiet, reserved, always keeps to himself.

Hell, I even have my front-door roped-off, but that's mainly to thwart Jehovahs Witnesses, Mormons, and kids selling magazine subscriptions for school from bothering me while I'm either working or fapping.

I know. I either sound like a serial killer or a pedophile. But I'm neither! No desire to go all Dexter on anyone, and I prefer my love interests to be at least eighteen-years-old, thank you very much!

So when my doorbell rang that fateful day last year I was a little miffed that someone had defeated the passive-barrier I had erected in front of my porch to repel neighbors, strangers, and would-be visitors from approaching my house. Little did I know that the two individuals I would meet that night would profoundly change me in ways I couldn't possibly imagine then, and now.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.