Jeri Becoming a Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jeri Becoming a Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2014 by Jeri Connor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jeri married housewife, attends an out of town wedding alone. Meets black friend of the groom's. Surrenders to his desire, discovers she has Dark Desires, becomes a total slut addicted to black cock

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism  

Hi,

I guess I should start by telling you something of my background. I'm a married, half Italian, half Irish woman. I have been married to a man 15 years my senior for 24 years. I have 2 married sons, who no longer live at home ... I just turned 45 ... damn that seems so old, but my sexual libido is as strong as ever. I have been dating black men for 11 years, and although my husband doesn't know my dark secrets, I know he suspects I am not faithful. He has never asked or questioned my outside activities. Does that make him a cuckold ... I don't know? That is just my situation. What I plan on doing is describe my journey into being an unfaithful wife who prefers to fuck and suck black men. Comments are welcome...

Kisses

Jeri

About myself, I was raise on the south side of Chicago, Bridgeport to be exact. I attended a Catholic grade school, an all girl Catholic High School, and a local Catholic University.

No guilt here ... right...

They say, confession is good for the soul ... And I hope this blog will be some kind of emotional release for me ... I want to present the facts to you as truthful and accurate as I can recall.

When I was 6 or 7 my Italian mother caught me rubbing myself between my legs and she scolded me, "Good girls don't do that..." ... But that didn't stop me from humping a pillow at night ... Despite what my mother said ... it did feel good ... The beginnings of my guilt trips ... My growing up, I always heard, "Good girls don't do that" ... So naturally what are the results of all this suppressed behavior ... suppressed sexually.

Believe it or not I was a virgin when I married ... My husband was my first ... And only lover until I was 34. The thought of having sex with another man was out of the question. I had a wonderful, loving family and everything seems to be going so well.

I met my husband while attending college. He gave a lecture on leadership. He was intelligent, handsome and quite charming. After the lecture, I lingered around and asked him a few inane questions, which I can't recall now. But I do know they were meaningless. He asked me to dinner that night and we were married 3 months later...

He was 35 and I was 20. Within a year I was pregnant with my first child, a boy. A year later by second son was born. My husband wanted more children but I just couldn't get pregnant. I thought that our sex life was good and I had no complaints. After several years of trying, I finally became pregnant but had a miscarriage 4 months later. It was a difficult pregnancy and I had to have a tubal ligation. I could not have any more children. My husband was very disappointed and I believe he blamed me for the miscarriage. Things were never the same between us...

Over the next few years I struggled with periods of depression and guilt over losing the baby. My idyllic life wasn't so great anymore. Our sex life was almost non existent and as time went by, I began to fantasize more and more ... It was during this period of my life that I began to masturbate frequently. My fantasies were mostly of me having sex with single men and me being submissive to their demands...

The next post will be my trip to Rhode Island and my first sexual experience outside my marriage ... Kisses all.

Well the holidays are finally over and maybe things can get back to normal ... I hope everyone and a good Christmas and will have a very good New Year...

In November of 1997, just after my birthday, I received a wedding invitation from one of my best friends from high school ... We kept in contact over the years and she was now living in Rhode Island. She was getting married for the third time ... So really not a big deal any more ... My husband didn't want to go ... He said, it would just be my friends attending and he didn't feel right about going ... He added that it probably would do me some good to get away by myself and take a little mini vacation.

I responded the invitation stating that I would be attending by myself. Later that week, Jenny called telling she received my response and was looking forward to seeing me. She said, the reception was going to be held at the Providence Marriott Downtown and that she was booking rooms for out of town guests. She gave me the hotel's number and said to tell them I as a guest attending her wedding.

I called making the reservation and giving them my husband's credit card number. The wedding was on a Saturday, but took the room for a few extra days. I was going to check in on Thursday and stay until Monday. I made air reservations and was all set to go...

Before I knew it, my departure day and arrived. I had my bags packed and was ready to go. The flight was uneventful. After landing, I took a cab to the hotel, checked in and unpacked my bags...

I called Jenny and she told me she would meet for dinner and I could meet her new husband to be. Over dinner Jenny told me I was her only friend who was attending. She as disappointed and so was I ... I was hoping some of our old friends would be there and we would reminiscent about the old days. I would have loved to catch up and their present lives...

Jenny filled me in on herself and what she was doing. How she met her new husband to be. His name was Roger and he worked in New York City as a stockbroker. Jenny met him at work about a year ago. They were having the wedding in Providence because his family lived there...

Jenny invited me to the wedding rehearsal and dinner afterwards ... At the dinner I met the people in the wedding party and Roger's parents ... All in all it was a lovely time...

The wedding was very nice ... everything was just perfect. The bride was beautiful and the ceremony just so so ... I cried, like I do at every wedding.

At the reception, I was seated at the table with some of Roger's co-workers who were all attending with dates or their spouses. Myself and one other man were by ourselves. He introduced himself as Deron. He worked with Roger and was also a stockbroker. We talked over dinner. The wine was very good and I knew I was drinking way to much but I didn't care. I just need to let loose a little bit...

Daron was an exceptional listener. As I began talking and became more comfortable and told Deron everything, my husband his attitude the problems with my pregnancy and it just all came out. Years of frustration, feelings of being worthless and as the words came out I began to feel better. I then told Deron I was sorry for being so boring. He said quite the contrary, I feel so sorry for you that you feel so much pain. I smiled back at him and said I think that's enough of my problems and I don't want to bore you anymore. I just want to thank you for letting me get it all out in the open air. I felt that there was no one I could talk to and I have kept it inside of me for so long.

Tthe band began to play and Deron ask me to dance ... So off to the dance floor I went. Deron was an exceptional dancer and I was enjoying myself very much. When the band played a slow dance, Deron took me in his arms and pulled me close. I was pressed up against him and I could felt so so good to be held. As we danced I could feel his cock against me. I don't know why but I began to grind my hips against him ... I could feel his semi hard cock as I continued my movements ... I looked up into his eyes and he was smiling

When the music stopped I pulled away, and asked him to sit down for a while. He knew I was flustered, my heart was beating wildly and I felt unusually warm ... Deron asked if I was all right and I told him I was fine ... He asked if I need anything and I just looked up at him ... He leaned down and kissed me ... His lips touched mine and I didn't resist. I parted my lips slightly and his tongue entered mine, I feel free,. Our tongues met and I began to suck on his tongue ... I rapped my arms around his neck and let out a sigh. He broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear that he had to fuck me ... All I could do was nod. Then the words came out, Yes please fuck me, I need to be fucked so badly. I need to feel you inside me.

Once inside the elevator he pressed me against the rear wall and kissed me. I could feel his hands on my breasts and I reach between his legs and caressed his cock. I could feel it hardening as a touched. Our kissing became more passion. I have never in my life on it to be fucked so bad I could feel the wetness between my legs I panties were dripping wet. The elevator door opened and we practically ran down the hall to my room. I opened the door and we tumbled to the room we fell into the day my skirt was both Middle East my legs were spread Deron and his cock out, his black cock the first I had ever seen. I wanted to be fucked so bad, and Deron didn't disappoint. I could feel his cock at the entrance of my pussy and in one swift move the was inside me I was so wet that he slid all the way in me easily. I cunt sucked him in an screamed it felt so good. I wrapped my legs around his back and told him not to move and wanted to feel his cock stretching my cunt. It felt so good. After a few seconds I started to move my hips and Deron started to slowly fuck me. Oh my God it felt so good, in and out slowly I could feel every inch of his cock in

Harder and harder Deron fucked me and I could feel him his cock pulsing and I can feel his hot, cum splashing against the walls of my cunt. The words came out of my mouth "cum inside me, I want to feel your black cum inside me." I felt like a complete woman with my cunt so full of semen. I held Deron close. I could feel his cock softening and he rules over and just laid there exhausted as did I.

We laid there with our clothes on for several minutes catching our breath. Deron told me he had never experienced such a fuck in his entire life he said. Baby you are one fucking hot piece of ass. I smiled and told his I that I think than that was my first real orgasm in my life. I think Deron was very proud of himself. But I was so satisfied, I was in heaven.

Eventually, I got out of bed and the Deron looked at me and said take off your clothes, I want to see your body. I stepped to the center of the room and unzipped the back of my dress and let it fall to the floor. I stood before in my bra, panties, thigh highs and heels. He told me to turn around he wanted to see my ass. I did as he request I heard him say so fucking hot. God you are fucking beautiful. He then told me to take off my bra and show him my tits. I wanted to tease him a little bit and I slowly reached behind my back and unclasped my bra but as I slowly turned to face I held my hands over my breast. I smiled and asked him do you want to see more. He nodded in the affirmative and I told him I wanted to see his black cock. He said sure baby and smiling he stood up and took his pants he stepped down to his underwear on and his cock was half hard dangling between his legs, it made my mouth water. Deron then took off the rest of his clothes and stood before me naked.

Now it was my turn to disrobe. I dropped the bra and slipped my hands into my panties and slowly took the off. Some of Deron's cum was seeping out of my cunt and dribbling down the inside of my thighs. I felt so, I guess the best way to describe it, naughty. Here I was in a hotel room, naked with a naked black man, who I had only met a few hours ago. Lots of first for me...

Deron walked up to me, took me in his arms and kissed me. We kissed standing there and Deron's cock began to harden. I could feel it rising, he stepped back and told me to suck his cock. Without thinking I dropped to my knees and took his black cock in my mouth, kiss it, he said. Run your tongue around the head, I did as he requested. He was still semi-hard and I took his whole cock in my mouth. I loved the silky feeling of his cock, smooth growing harder. Oh god so good. I slowing began moving my head back feeling his cock sliding across my lips. Licking the head, slowing engulfing his cock again until I felt my lips against the base of his cock. My pace picked up, he grabbed my head and held it steady. He began to fuck my mouth like it was a pussy. My cunt was tingling ... I put my hands between my legs, felt my clit, electric shock went through my body. I was having an orgasm just sucking his cock ... After several minutes, he told me to stop. He didn't want to cum. I got up and on shaky legs walked into the bathroom ... Seeing myself in the mirror I saw un-wanton lust on my face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.