Those Weekend Getaways - Cover

Those Weekend Getaways

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man's journey into the secret lives of his family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Interracial   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

I cancelled the rest of my calls that week. I was in no mood to talk business. I became addicted to watching that video, especially knowing what was going on back at home. I have never felt such a desire to fuck my wife. No love making – just out right bend her over and drive it home fucking. I was actually looking forward to see where this was going to take us.

I arrived home a few hours later, three days before I was scheduled. Both my son and wife were surprised to see me walk in the door. I admit I was a bit let down that I did not walk into something more sinister but both were found in the kitchen. My wife was cooking dinner while my son sat at the table. I did notice that my wife was not wearing a bra, which was rare, at least when I was home.

I asked my son if I could borrow his mom for a minute as I led her by the hand into the pantry. As soon as the door was shut, I backed her up against the wall and started kissing her hard as I groped her breasts. She managed a "ouch" as she pushed my hands away. "What's gotten into you?"

I continued my assault as I worked the zipper of her jeans. "I want to fuck my wife. Is that so wrong?"

I was loud enough where she looked to the door and shushed me. "Jake will hear us." I pretended not to hear as I worked her pants down while unzipping my own. Soon I had her bent over the counter and I wasted no time shoving my mere seven inches into her snatch. If she had an issue, her pussy betrayed her. She was wet. Of course, some of that was probably left over cum from my son and who knows who else.

Soon she was working it with her ass moving back to meet my every thrust. She truly was a slut. She may have been trying to muffle her moans but the sound of skin slapping skin could not be dampened. It didn't take long before I was shooting my load into her obviously well used snatch. Without a word, I pulled up my pants and left the room, almost knocking over our son. He apparently was listening at the door. I am sure he saw his mom still pulling up her knickers as my load dripped down her legs. I didn't let on as I put my hand on his shoulder. "So how you been, Jake. We just never seem to talk much these days."

The rest of the night was fun. They didn't know quite what to think of my new attitude. They even questioned me on what happened while I was gone to put me in such a great mood. "I guess I am just high on life."

During dinner, I brought up inviting Lisa's mom and dad over. I suggested going to church on Sunday and then having a nice lunch after. It had been a while since we had done that. "Yes. Too long, I think." Both my wife and son looked at me as if I had gone crazy. Perhaps I had.

I called up Lisa's dad while Jake and his mom cleaned up. It was set. This coming Sunday we would have a nice ham dinner. I would pick up the groceries in the morning.

I admit I just couldn't get enough of Lisa's ass, mouth, and pussy. I wanted to see if her infidelity was simply a matter of keeping her well fucked. They had a trip planned in a couple of weeks. Would she still need to go? Part of me wanted them to go. Of course, I started to feel bad for Jake. To be given a steady diet of hot sex and then to have it dry up instantly cannot be easy, especially for a teenage boy. I can't imagine the conversations they were having when I was out of earshot. I made sure they couldn't wander too far from my sight.

By the third day after my homecoming, I noticed Jake was getting a bit on edge. I assume he was getting horny and I had been completely dominating his mom. I was fucking her every chance I got and I didn't care where or when. Lisa couldn't seem to get enough. It's funny because a week earlier I would never have dreamed to try any of this, after all a prim and proper woman would not act so. I had no idea that my wife was far from a prim and proper woman.

I came up with an idea that should help out Jake while giving me some time to further explore things with Lisa. Jake was going to spend the weekend with his grandparents and come home Sunday after church. That should give him ample opportunity to get him some pussy. Ben worked on Saturdays as Sunday / Monday was his normal days off. Plus they didn't even sleep in the same room due to Ben's snoring. Add to it that he can't hear a thing once he takes out his hearing aid at night, the boy should get all the pussy he can handle the next couple of days.

As for Lisa and I, a night out of town with dinner, dancing, and hopefully getting to watch Lisa in a hotel room be the filling in a life-size Oreo cookie. I always wanted to see my wife with a black guy. With recent events, why bother with just one. Of course, she had no clue on what was in store.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.