David and His Slaves - Cover

David and His Slaves

Copyright© 2014 by Mr. Spock

Chapter 6: Theresa Becomes a Slave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Theresa Becomes a Slave - A boy blackmail's his sister, her friends and other women into becoming his slaves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Appearing calmer than he really felt, David lay back on his bed and tried to read. Cheryl and Theresa, her best friend, should be coming in any time now and, with any luck, Theresa would soon become his slave. Cheryl, now his slave, as of last night, had orders to bring her over here and to bring her to see him first thing. As he lay there he heard them coming up the stairs. David concentrated on looking casual as he heard Cheryl's knock on the bathroom door.

"Come in," he replied to the knock and both girls stepped into the room. David smiled. Cheryl didn't know what he had planned. "Present," was all he said. Cheryl blanched. Slowly her hands reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse. That order meant that she had to immediately remove all of her clothes and then lie down on the floor and spread her legs so that David, and Theresa as well since she was there, could get a good look at her pussy. As she continued to unbutton her blouse David added, "Pink." Cheryl went absolutely white.

To her credit, Cheryl didn't pause, though her hands began to visibly shake. One by one she undid the buttons on her blouse, the white lace bra becoming more and more visible as each of the buttons came undone. David could tell that she was purposely not looking at Theresa. He was sure that if she had, she might have had a hard time obeying the order he had given her. The blouse was almost undone now. David glanced over at Theresa as Cheryl let the garment slide from her arms and fall to the floor. Theresa stared, as Cheryl, with apparent calm, reached out and unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor as well, and stood there, in front of her brother, dressed only in her bra and panties. David was pleased as Theresa's eyes opened wide as Cheryl reached behind her and unfastened her bra and let it, also, fall to the floor. Theresa gasped, and covered her mouth in astonishment, as she watched as Cheryl then slipped her thumbs into the waist of her panties and pushed them down, and off.

David could tell that Theresa couldn't believe her eyes as she saw Cheryl, apparently of her on accord, lay down on the floor and spread her legs wide, displaying a shaved pussy to the prying eyes of her brother. David smiled as he saw the look on both girls' faces as Cheryl then reached between her legs and spread the lips of her pussy wide so that David could look down. David sat there enjoying the sight for some time, while Cheryl got redder and redder.

"Ok, kneel," David finally ordered. As Cheryl was changing positions he got up and walked to a position where Theresa could tell what Cheryl was doing but wouldn't be able to actually see anything. "Prepare me," he ordered as soon as Cheryl was kneeling in front of him. Almost of their own will, it appeared, Cheryl's hands reached up and took hold of the zipper on David's pants and pulled it down. Then she reached in and pulled out his cock and began stroking it. David could tell that, though she couldn't actually see it, Theresa knew what Cheryl was doing. David partly closed his eyes and smiled, partly at the feeling Cheryl was producing by playing with his prick, partly from the knowledge that it was his sister and why she was doing it, and partly with knowing that Theresa, his sister's best friend was watching as Cheryl played with the dick of her brother. The fact that Theresa would soon be doing the same, and more, only added to the pleasure.

"Open," he whispered as he reached out and took hold of Cheryl's head. Obediently, Cheryl opened her mouth and let David steer his cock into her mouth. She didn't need to be told what was expected next. Slowly at first, she began to suck on the engorged member, one hand reaching down to fondle his balls, the other holding the hard dick, stroking it, and guiding it in and out of her warm, wet mouth, her tongue circling around and around the shaft and over the head. Faster and faster she sucked, sensing his need, until, at last, he grabbed her head and rammed his cock down her throat. She gagged a bit, even though she had been expecting it. Valiantly she tried to swallow all of his sticky white cum, but some dribbled out of the corners of her mouth.

"Leave it," he ordered, as he noticed Cheryl start to wipe the cum from her chin, after she had cleaned him up and put his dick back into his pants. "You may explain things to her," nodding toward Theresa, "show her the program and explain the offer to her."

"Yes, Master," Cheryl murmured rising to her feet and starting to pick up her clothes.

"Leave them. You can get them later." Obediently Cheryl turned and led Theresa out of the room. David heard the sound of Cheryl's computer powering up and turned his own on. He knew that he had a bit of time before they were ready to come back. Calmly he found the document that he had made Cheryl sign and printed out 2 more for Theresa to sign. It wasn't long before he heard another knock on his door.

"Come in," he ordered. It was both girls, as he had expected, Cheryl, obediently, still naked. He looked back and forth at the girls. "Have you made a decision?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," Theresa replied.

"You do realize what this means, don't you?"

"Yes, Master. I am your slave, to do with as you will," David thought he detected a hint of a smile on Theresa's face.

"Good. I suppose Cheryl showed you her copy of the contract." Theresa nodded. "There are copies on the desk for you. Insert your name, sign and date them both, and keep one copy for yourself."

Quickly Theresa did as ordered, slipping her copy into her pants pocket. David smiled as, without waiting to be told Theresa reached down and grabbed the edge of her T-shirt, and pealed it off over her head and tossed it into the corner. Swiftly, she reached behind her and, without a hint of hesitation, though she was blushing, she unfastened her bra and tossed it over with her shirt. She stood there for a moment, letting David admire her ample tits, before she reached up and unfastened her pants, unzipped them, and pulled both her pants, and panties, over her hips, and let them fall to the floor, kicking them, and her shoes, over with the rest of her clothes.

"Please inspect me, Master," she said with just a hint of a waver in her voice, as she assumed her standing position.

Slowly David got up and started to walk around the naked girl displaying herself for him. Theresa, it was easy to see, had bigger, fuller tits than Cheryl did. Full, wide hips, but not so full as to be considered fat. Unlike Cheryl, whose dishwater blond hair did little to hide her pussy, even before he had made her shave it, Theresa's dark hair gave only hints when she was standing up. As he came around to her back he saw that she had a nice full ass. Perfect for spanking. He had, of course, noticed all this before but it was one thing to see them covered up and from "a far," as it were. It was still another to see them up close. Offered to you, to do with as you wished. He reached out and ran his hands over the soft, pale skin of her naked ass. It felt good to his touch.

"Bend over and grab your ankles," he ordered. The skin on her ass tightened nicely as she bent over, and her spread legs allowed him a peak at her pussy. He ran his hands over her ass again, this time allowing himself to reach between her legs and gently rub her pussy. It was warm and wet. She was liking this. He left her pussy for a moment and continued to stroke her ass. Suddenly, without warning, he raised his hand and delivered 2 sharp swats, one to each cheek, and was rewarded with a bright red handprint on each.

"Spread your ass cheeks. Let me see your ass hole." Obediently, without changing her position, Theresa reached back and spread her ass, revealing one of her hidden treasures to her master. "You can stand. I know most of Cheryl's history and know that she's a virgin. How about you? What's the furthest you've gone?"

"Well, last summer I went to Girl Scout camp and there was a Boy Scout troop camped near by. Four of us girls snuck off with three of the boys one night. One of the boys had brought a deck of cards and they talked us into playing strip poker. I think they were cheating because only one of the boys got down to his underwear, and most of them didn't even loose their shirts, while all of us girls ended up dressed only in our panties. We had a rule that the winner got to take the clothes off of the looser and then we had to stand with our hands behind our heads for 2 minutes while everyone got a good look. I lost and as a penalty, one of the boys used my shirt as a blindfold and the girls held my legs apart and I had to stand there while all the boys felt me up. One of the boys put his finger in my pussy, and several of them sucked on my tits, and all of them felt my tits and pussy. One boy made me bend over and spread my ass. Then the girls took all my clothes back to the tent and they made me walk back naked. I liked one of the boys so later on I snuck out and met him and jerked him off."

"Is that the furthest you've gone?"

"Yes, Master. Once or twice, I've let boys see my tits, or feel my pussy but that's all."

"So you're still a virgin?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Cheryl, get the scissors and cloth. Theresa, get up on the desk and spread your legs wide." Obediently each girl followed the orders. David grabbed his camera and sat down in the chair between Theresa's legs and took a couple pictures of her pussy before he reached out, put a finger on each side of her pussy lips and gently pulled them apart to see down her love tunnel.

"Now, you are going to shave your pussy. I want to be able to see every inch of you." The naked girl took the scissors and swiftly trimmed the hair down before wetting the stubble, using the foam, and shaving off the last remnants of any covering she had, David filming the whole process. Soon Theresa sat on the desk, her legs spread, showing her new master her completely bare pussy.

"Ok, both of you, on the bed next to each other." Obediently the girls moved over to the bed and sat down next to each other. David could tell that they were fighting their instinct to hide their private parts from his prying eyes. "Cheryl, reach over and spread Theresa's pussy, and show me her pink." David smiled as he saw Cheryl begin to blush. "Theresa, you are going to show me Cheryl's pink." Slowly each girl reached over and spread her companion's pussy, letting David get a clear view down into their warm wet pussies.

"Now, we are going to have a contest. You each are going to play with the others pussy until she cums. The first one to make her opponent cum is the winner. The winner gets a prize. The looser gets punished. Ok, go."

Slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed, each girl fingered the pussy of her best friend, their hands rubbing faster and faster until they each slip first one, then two, and then three fingers into the others twat. Faster and faster their fingers pumped in and out of the other girl's warm wet cunt, pausing now and then to play with her clit. Both their eyes were closed now, their breath coming faster and faster as they came closer and closer to cumming. Suddenly, almost at the same time, each girl stiffened and came. It was a close call, but Cheryl had made Theresa cum first.

"It was close," David announced, "But Cheryl, you made Theresa cum first, so you are the winner. We are going to need a bit of room. Cheryl, pull the bed out from under the eave. Theresa, you may come over here and undress me." Obediently, each girl started their assigned task. Slowly, one by one, Theresa unbuttoned David's shirt and, pulling its tail out of his pants eased it off his shoulders, down his arms and off and tossed it over in front of the closet. As if in obedience to some unspoken order, Theresa knelt in front of David as, with shaking hands, she reached out and began to unfasten his pants. Slowly she eased the zipper down and then reached up and took a hold of the waist of his pants and pulled them down. David put his hand on her head to steady himself as he stepped out of them, leaving him standing in just his underpants. Theresa's eyes were fixed on the bulge his hard cock made in his remaining garment. She licked her lips as she reached out and started to ease them down. His prick sprang to life as it was released from the confines of the garment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.