David and His Slaves - Cover

David and His Slaves

Copyright© 2014 by Mr. Spock

Chapter 5: Cheryl Becomes a Slave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Cheryl Becomes a Slave - A boy blackmail's his sister, her friends and other women into becoming his slaves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

David sat down at his desk. It was time to put the next stage of his plan into action. He now had enough pictures that he could, pretty much, ensure the cooperation of both Cheryl and Theresa. As he reviewed he realized that he also had enough for Chris as well. That was good. He was anxious to start with her as well. Since she didn't live as near, she would have to be handled differently. Besides, he had special plans for her. After all, she was the prettiest and most popular girl in school.

He turned on his computer and quickly accessed the section that contained his pictures of the 3 girls. Carefully he paged through them, choosing the ones he wanted to include. He was careful to include pictures he knew would cause Cheryl the most embarrassment. Ones that she would be most anxious not to get out. Among them were a picture of Cheryl and Theresa standing naked in front of the open windows in Cheryl's room, the naked girls framed by clear blue sky, another that showed Cheryl tied on the floor with her legs spread, her pussy clearly visible to the camera, and another that was of the same pose but that had Theresa fucking her with a strap on dildo. He also included one that showed Cheryl out by the old apple tree completely naked and one that had all 3 girls out there with Chris tied naked to the tree and the other 2 girls whipping her. All total, he chose 12 pictures and imported them into a Power Point program. Carefully he arranged them for the maximum effectiveness and ended the program with a close up of a picture of Cheryl's face buried in Theresa's pussy with the words "We need to talk" printed beside it. He copied the program over to a disk and then went and put it on Cheryl's bed, where she would be sure to find it when she got home. To be sure he tacked on a note saying, "You need to see this."

He knew that as soon as Cheryl had watched the program she couldn't help but come to him to find out what was going on. Meanwhile he set about creating a similar program for Theresa. His plan was simple. First make Cheryl his slave and then have her get her friend over to watch the disk he was now working on, and make Theresa his slave as well. He would have liked to initiate them both at the same time but he decided that would be impractical. He knew that Cheryl was still a virgin, and he suspected that Theresa was as well. He longed to fuck Cheryl right off but he knew that it would be more humiliating for Cheryl if Theresa was there to watch as she lost her cherry to her brother. Especially if he made her fuck him.

He quickly finished off Theresa's program and copied it to a disk and left it on his desk. He didn't need to hide it because he knew that Cheryl would be coming in soon and then it would be her problem to make sure that only the right people saw it. As soon as he finished he went over to his bed, picked up a book and began to read. He was nervous and excited and it was hard to concentrate on the book, but he wanted Cheryl to think he was entirely calm. It wasn't long before he heard his sister's step on the stairs. He knew that the first thing she normally did was to toss her books on her desk and then go to the bathroom. After that it depended on what was going on. Sometimes she changed her clothes and then sat down to study but this was Friday night and David figured she probably wouldn't study tonight. All would depend on what she planed on doing. If she were going to go down and watch TV she would change into something casual, if she were going to stay up in her room she would change into her pajamas. If he were lucky David hoped that she would watch the program before she changed. He knew that she had worn a nice blouse and skirt to school and it would be much more enjoyable if she started in that.

True to form, as soon as she got into her room David heard the books hit the desk. This was followed shortly by the sound of her computer powering up. Soon, he heard her in the bathroom. He knew that soon she would be looking at the program he had left on her bed. He wondered if she had found it yet or if she was just powering up her computer so she could check her e-mail. The time seemed to drag as she left the bathroom and returned to her room. He concentrated on his book, even though he was too nervous to actually read. It wouldn't do to have Cheryl catch him looking anything but casual.

"What is the meaning of this?!" she exclaimed, bursting through his door without bothering to knock.

"What is the meaning of what?" David replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

"You know what. This," she said, waving the disk that David had left lying on her bed.

"Oh, that," David said, calmly, putting down his book. "I just thought it was something we should talk about."

"Where did you get these?"

"Does it really matter? We both know what they are, and you can tell who's in them and where they were taken as well as I can. Oh, by the way, there are a lot more."

David lay on his bed, looking calm as Cheryl stood there fuming. "I can't decide which one I like best," he remarked, sounding much more casual than he felt. "The one where you have your face buried in Theresa's pussy, or the one with you tied on the floor with your pussy spread wide open for everyone to see. That one with Theresa fucking you with the strap on is pretty hot. Of course, you can't beat the one where you are on your hands and knees, eating Theresa's pussy while Chris fucks you from behind."

"What are you planning on doing with them?" she asked, her face beginning to pale. His comment had had the desired effect.

"That's up to you. What would you like me to do with them?"

"Destroy them, of course," hollered Cheryl.

"Oh, I couldn't do that. They are much too valuable. Why, I could get quite a bit of money from off the Internet for some of those. And I can think of several people at school that would enjoy them."

"You wouldn't ... You couldn't" she stammered, obviously flustered.

"Sure I could. It would be easy. And the best part of it is, nobody would have to know who sold them to them. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless you made it worth my while not to."

"Ok, now I get it. You want something. What is it?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just ... you." David let that last word hang.

"What do you mean?"

"Just what I said. If you want to stop me from spreading those," he said nodding at the disk Cheryl still held in her hand. "As well as the rest that I have in my collection, and I have a very nice one of you spreading your pussy lips, you will have to give yourself to me. You will have to do everything I tell you to do, when I tell you. And I do mean EVERYTHING! In short, you will become my slave."

"For how long?" she asked, swallowing.

"For as long as I desire. At least until you go off to college, possibly longer."

"I'll have to think about this."

"Of course. Take your time. But I'll need to know tonight. If I'm going to start selling them I want to get the web page up and running. Oh, by the way," he shot as she turned to leave, "when you come back I want you dressed exactly as you are right now. That is, if you are accepting my offer. If you're going to let me sell them, dress as you please. By the way, do you think the picture I use for my web advertisement should show everything, including your tits, pussy, and face, or should I just block out the face?"

As soon as Cheryl left David got up and went over to his computer. He had something to print out that he hadn't wanted to print before Cheryl had seen the pictures. Quickly he found the proper document and read it.

"I ___________, do hereby become the property of the holder of this document, or his authorized representative, to serve him as his slave, until such time as he decides to release me. As my master, the holder of this document has full authority over me and my body at all times, to do to me as he sees fit, or punish me should I fail to do his bidding. This includes all sexual rights. As his slave I have no rights that he doesn't give me and no expectation of privacy. I do this of my own free will"

And there was a place for a signature and date. David printed out two copies, laid them on his desk, along with a pen, and went back to his book.

After about an hour David heard a knock at his bathroom door. Upon getting permission from David, Cheryl slowly opened the door. She was dressed the same but her attitude was much different. This time she looked at the floor instead of staring defiantly at David. Her entire demeanor was one of solicitude. David quietly smiled. He knew he had her. If she had decided not to become his slave her whole attitude would have been different.

"I have your disk. What do you want me to do with it?" she quietly inquired.

"You can keep it, I have more. Have you decided to accept my generous offer?" Quietly Cheryl nodded. "Good. When we are alone, or with someone who knows that you are my slave, you will address me as Master. Sir will do in public, except around family. Around the family you will continue as you usually do."

"Yes, Master." Cheryl softly replied, swallowing hard.

"Good. On my desk there are two forms. Insert your name on them and then sign and date them both. You keep one, and I keep the other. After you sign them take your copy and the disk back to your room and then come back." Slowly Cheryl walked over to the desk. She blanched when she read what was written there but, with a shaking hand, she signed them and took one and the disk back to her room, quickly returning.

Cheryl blushed as she stood there quietly in front of her brother, as he openly looked her up and down. He purposely stared at her tits and where her pussy should be. He motioned for her to turn around and slowly she turned so he could look at her back. She could feel his eyes on her ass as she completed her turn. As she faced him again he crooked his finger at her. Obediently she moved closer. Slowly he stood up. Cheryl swallowed again but made no effort to stop him as he reached out and put his hands on her breasts and firmly squeezed them through her blouse and bra. His hands trembled as he moved one down her front until it rested on her pussy. Firmly he rubbed through the material of her skirt and panties. He gave her pussy a final squeeze and then stepped closer to her. His hands reached around her and firmly pulled her body into his, her breasts pressing firmly against his chest, as he reached around with both hands and grasped her ass.

Slowly his hands moved down until they reached the edge of her skirt. Cheryl's breath started to come quicker. He was sure she knew what he was going to do next. His hands ran up the smooth skin of her legs until they again reached her ass. They paused a moment to squeeze before they continued up to dip under the waistband and then back down to firmly grasp the soft warm skin of her naked ass. He firmly squeezed the cheeks of her ass before slowly removing his hands and retreating back to sit back on his bed, and motioned Cheryl to where she was standing where he could see her as he comfortably lounged on his bed.

"Ok," he said, working at keeping his voice steady, "take hold of your skirt and slowly lift it until I tell you to stop."

Cheryl's hands shook as she reached down and took hold of her skirt and slowly began to raise the hem. David glanced up at her face, as more and more of her legs came into view. It was turning red. David wasn't sure if it was with embarrassment or anger. Slowly, more and more of her legs were revealed. Cheryl paused just as the edge of her skirt was about to uncover her panty covered pussy. David motioned for her to continue. Cheryl swallowed and then continued to raise her skirt until her brother was able to see all of her white silk panties, the dark patch of her pubic hair showing through. David smiled as he motioned for her to turn around so he could see her panty-covered ass. Slowly Cheryl turned around and stopped so that David could get a good look.

"Bend over the desk," David ordered as his sister had her back to him. Obediently Cheryl did as she was ordered. "Now leave your skirt around your waist and reach up and pull your panties down and show me your bare ass." Cheryl's hands trembled as she slowly pulled her panties down baring her ass to her brother's view. David could see her trembling as she bent over and allowed him to see what, up until now, was one of her private places. A place no other male had seen. David was enjoying embarrassing his sister but decided to let her put herself back together.

David smiled to himself, as Cheryl turned again to face him. Now was the first moment of truth. If Cheryl were going to rebel this was the first place she would do it. "Ok, now," David ordered. "Strip."

"W ... w ... what?" Cheryl stammered.

"You heard me," David said, keeping his voice steady with effort. "Strip. I want to see you naked."

From Cheryl's journal. Kept at David's order

"I swallowed hard. I had often fanaticized about being forced to undress in front of a boy; often the fantasy included many boys. But never was my brother a part of the group, and I had never actually had to do anything close to it for real. The closest was when I had been made to stand naked in front of my open window, or when I had to walk naked through the woods behind my house. The only other time I had ever come close was during a game of truth or dare at a party where I had to make out with Chuck while everyone watched. The dare was to let him get to 3rd base so he had put one of his hands inside my blouse and felt my bare tit. I had been forced to remove my bra earlier so I was only wearing my blouse at the time. It was embarrassing since I had worn a white blouse and everyone could see my nipples as they pressed against the thin fabric. His other hand had made its way inside my panties and played with my pussy. He knew that it had excited me as he could feel how wet I had become as he let a finger slip inside. In accordance with the same dare I had been required to unzip his pants and put my hand inside to extract his cock so everyone could watch as I jerked him off.

That was only the third live cock I had ever seen. The other two were those of my brother, and his best friend Randy, when we were all a lot younger. That had been on the instigation of Theresa, my best friend, and brother to Randy. She had always been the more adventurous of the two of us. The two of us had just "discovered" boys. During a conversation that had drifted off into which boys were cutest, and who would we like to "do 'it' with" I had admitted that I had never actually seen a boy's dick. That's when Theresa had suggested that we talk our brothers into showing us theirs. I remember the day well. We knew that the boys wouldn't just show us their dicks. They would want to see something in return. We had eventually decided that each girl would go into my walk in closet by ourselves, and wait there for each boy to come in. Each boy would then pull down our pants and be able to look at our pussy. I had tried to chicken out after Theresa had her turn in the closet with each of the boys. However, when Theresa had revealed that the boys had only put their hands down her pants and felt her up, I decided to go along. However, my brother, and his friend, had gained courage and each had, indeed, pulled my pants down and looked at my pussy. Afterward, the boys went into the bathroom and had pulled out their dicks for our inspection. I have never been more embarrassed in my life, until now."

Slowly, Cheryl reached up and began to unbutton her blouse. Her hands shook. One by one the buttons came undone, revealing more and more of the lace bra she wore underneath. David could now tell that her blush ran all the way down her neck, almost to the top of her tits. The blouse was now completely undone and David had an almost clear view of Cheryl's bra covered tits as she moved around and the blouse gapped. Slowly Cheryl pulled the hem of the blouse out from the waistband of her skirt. Trembling, Cheryl stood there a moment, clutching her unbuttoned blouse at her throat and held it closed, as if hoping she wouldn't have to go any further. Softly David coughed. He could see Cheryl swallow as she screwed up her courage. Slowly, as if forcing her hands to obey her, she spread her hands and opened her blouse and let it slide down her arms to puddle on the floor. David smiled as he looked at his sister standing in front of him. He could just see the nipples of her tits through the lace of her bra. He licked his lips as he thought of what it would be like to suck on those tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.