David and His Slaves - Cover

David and His Slaves

Copyright© 2014 by Mr. Spock

Chapter 3: Cheryl and Theresa's Walks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cheryl and Theresa's Walks - A boy blackmail's his sister, her friends and other women into becoming his slaves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

David woke up with a raging hard on. He had been dreaming of what he would do with the 3 girls once he had them serving him as slaves. In this particular dream he had been playing with Chris' naked body, fucking her and having her suck him, while a naked Cheryl was serving a group of his friends and Randy fucked and played with a naked Theresa. Quickly he jerked off before he got up and got ready to go down to breakfast. He smiled as he went down, knowing that Cheryl would be taking a naked walk in the woods sometime today. Before she could do that, David knew, she had chores to do. That would give him time to scout out a good hiding place where he could watch and take pictures. He had chores to do as well but, luckily for him, his included mowing the lawn, and where he had to mow was back by the old apple tree and the woods.

After breakfast David went out and started mowing. By lunchtime he had finished his chores and found a couple of good hiding places. One was great for taking pictures of Cheryl undressing the other would be good for shots of her going down into, and coming back from the woods. As soon as he got in from his work he went upstairs to get cleaned up. While he was there he put his camera in his pocket. He hurried through lunch and then told his folks that he was going to go out and ride his bike. He knew that they wouldn't question that. After assuring them he would be back before supper he went out and got his bike and rode off. David knew that Cheryl would be very cautious about taking her naked walk, especially if he were around, but if she thought that he was off on his bike she wouldn't think to look for him back by the old apple tree. He rode until he was out of sight of the house then he turned and found a back way back to the woods. He stashed his bike where it wouldn't be seen, secure in the knowledge that nobody would bother it, and then hiked back through the woods to his hiding place.

As he lay there, he wondered when Cheryl would come out to take her walk. As he lay there he heard a soft sound coming out of the woods. Not knowing who was coming he decided not to take a chance of being seen and slipped a bit further back in his hiding place. He could hardly believe his luck when he saw that it was Theresa. "She must be coming to do her own naked walk," he thought. "I guess she figures that this is a safer place to leave her clothes." Cautiously she walked up until the old apple tree shielded her from view of the house. As she took a last look around before turning her back on the house, David inched back up to his prime location and took out his camera. He used his zoom lens to get up close as she began to unbutton her blouse. He could tell that her hands were shaking as, one by one; they came undone, revealing more and more of her bra. Soon she eased the garment off her shoulders and off, pausing to hang it on one of the branches of the tree. Her hands trembled more, as she fumbled with the fastener of her pants, eventually getting it loose and then pushing the pants down and off. She hung these with the blouse and stood there a moment dressed only in her bra and panties. She hesitated for a moment before she reached back and unfastened her bra and let it fall off her shoulders, unknowingly exposing her full breasts to David's camera. She hung that in the branches of the tree before hooking her thumbs in her panties and pulling them down and stepping out of them and standing naked before the unseen camera.

As she turned and walked back to the woods David scampered, unseen, to his next hiding place. "With any luck," he thought, "I'll get a good shot of her ass, and, maybe, a close-up of her tits with her face in the shot." He kept his camera going as the naked girl walked back to the woods, passing within inches of him, inadvertently giving David a close up shot of her naked pussy. He was tempted to try climbing up in the tree to see if he could get some good shots there, the leaves and branches would hide him, but he decided not to chance it. Before long he heard Theresa coming back.

Shortly she came in view. David got some good shots as she climbed back up the little rise. Just before she left the woods she turned and sat down within inches of where David hid. As she sat there she spread her legs right where David could get a clear shot of her naked pussy spread and inviting. One of her hands inched its way up and began playing with one of her tits while the other began rubbing her pussy. David couldn't believe his luck as he adjusted his camera until he was getting a clear shot as Theresa dipped first one, then two, then three fingers into her wet pussy. Faster and faster she rubbed as David continued to take pictures, pausing now and then to adjust the focus so that it was clear who it was and what she was doing. Faster and faster her fingers pumped until, with a groan, she stiffened and came.

Theresa sat there a moment; her fingers still inserted in her pussy. Finally she got up and continued on to where her clothes were hung. "I have you now," David thought. "It won't be long now before you are obeying my every whim." He watched as Theresa got dressed again, not bothering to take any more pictures. As he sat there watching and waiting for his sister to come out he panned through the pictures he had taken. His favorite, or at least the one that might prove the most useful, was one of Theresa with her fingers buried in her pussy and you could clearly see the look of ecstasy on her face.

David didn't have to wait long before he heard the distant sound of a screen door slamming and he looked up to see Cheryl coming toward the back. David hurried and got back into position and waited until his sister arrived. Cautiously she looked around as she got back to the apple tree before she ducked behind it. David focused the camera as slowly she began to unbutton her blouse. David could see that her hands were trembling even more than Theresa's had, as slowly, button by button, Cheryl's bra came into view. Her hands shaking Cheryl eased her blouse off her shoulders and carefully folded it and placed it on the ground. David wondered what she had told mom as she reached behind her and began to ease down the zipper on her skirt. David decided that she must have decided on a skirt to make it easier to get off over her shoes. David could see that she was beginning to turn red as she eased the skirt over her hips and stepped out of it. She stood there for a moment, dressed only in her bra and panties, as she folded her skirt and put it with her blouse. David could see her hesitate before she reached behind her and unfastened her bra and removed it, dropping it on top of the pile of clothes. Then she hooked her fingers in the waist of her panties and yanked them down, as if in fear that someone would stop her, and dropped them with her other garments. Meanwhile, David continued to click away with his camera as she stripped and stood there for a moment, naked and turning red all the way to her waist now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.