David and His Slaves
Chapter 2: David Spies for the First Time

Copyright© 2014 by Mr. Spock

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: David Spies for the First Time - A boy blackmail's his sister, her friends and other women into becoming his slaves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

David decided to try spying the next Friday night. He figured that he could spend more time watching then, since he could sleep late the next day. Also, there was the added bonus that Cheryl was having both Theresa and Chris over for the night. With any luck he may get glimpses of them as well. Shortly after supper David took his chance. Explaining that there wasn't anything on TV that he wanted to watch, which was true, and that he was in the middle of a good book, also true, David went upstairs, ostensibly to his room to read. In reality he went to get into his hiding place to wait for the girls who were downstairs finishing up the dishes. He didn't have to wait long. He could hear them giggling as they came upstairs.

"Chris, I think it's your turn," Theresa was saying as they came in.

"Yes, you were it last time and since we are at Cheryl's, she can't be it. I came prepared." She picked up a small case and headed toward the bathroom as she said, "Get things ready while I change."

While Chris was in the bathroom Cheryl and Theresa started moving the extra bed over beside the other bed thus blocking the door. This opened a large space in front of the closet and window seat. David took advantage of the noise of the bed moving to change to an alternate spot. He had figured that he might want access to this side so he had prepared. When the bed was moved Theresa and Cheryl knelt in the middle of the floor with their heads bowed and their hands grasping their elbows behind their backs. They didn't have long to wait.

David didn't know what he had expected, but whatever it was he would never have expected the sight that greeted him when Chris came out of the bathroom. He had to cover his mouth to keep from gasping. He wished he had brought his camera, an oversight that he vowed to correct if he ever got this chance again. The first thing David noticed was Chris' tits. Chris was wearing a leather bustier that left her tits completely uncovered. David couldn't tare his eyes away from smooth pale skin topped by the hard red buds of her nipples. When David finally came to himself enough to look beyond her exquisite tits, his eyes continued down, following the line of leather until it ended just below her navel. The pale smooth skin of her stomach easing down to a pussy covered in curly blond hair trimmed in a heart shape. David looked again to be sure he hadn't been mistaken. He wasn't. The only thing that Chris was wearing besides the bustier was black fishnet stockings and spike heals. Chris was wearing absolutely no panties. David could clearly see the lips of her pussy poking out from beneath the short-cropped bush between her legs.

"You lazy cunts," Chris quietly hollered, dropping the bag. "Why are you still dressed? You will be punished for this. Stand up and strip each other then assume the position on the window seat."

Cheryl and Theresa scrambled to their feet and, with an ease that spoke of much practice, began undressing each other. Cheryl's hands went immediately for the buttons on Theresa blouse while Theresa reached for the fastenings on Cheryl's pants. Theresa's bra quickly came into view as Cheryl raced through the buttons. Then they switched as Theresa unbuttoned Cheryl's blouse and Cheryl unfastened Theresa's pants. Together they reached out and stripped the other of their blouses leaving them standing in only their bras on top. David had to put his fist to his mouth to stifle a gasp. What surprised him was the bras that the girls were wearing. Both girls were wearing bra's that where so thin as to be almost transparent. But beyond that David saw that the cups had holes in them and that both Cheryl's and Theresa's nipples were clearly sticking through those holes. Their hands flew to each other's pants, and with a rush yanked them to the floor and stepped out of them. They only hesitated a moment before each reached around the other, their tits pressing together, and unfastened the other's bra. As they came apart they brought the bras with them and each stood there topless. David was so flabbergasted as he stared at their naked tits that he almost missed something that surprised him almost more than watching them strip each other.

Watching these two girls, that he thought he knew well, tearing each other's clothes off, almost like animals, was surprising enough, but he wasn't prepared for what he noticed next. As the two girls stood there he suddenly realized that he could already see both girls' bare asses. He thought for a moment that they had removed their panties when they removed their pants but then he saw the string around their waists and another passing through their ass cheeks. When they turned he could see that each girl's pussy was covered only by a shear piece of white lace that only barely covered their pussy hair. Not only was his sister stripping another girl, but his sister, his shy, modest, conservative, prim and proper, never dress in the least bit daring sister, was wearing, not just a thong but a g-string and had been wearing bra all day that had left her nipples completely uncovered. Indeed, the garment that they were wearing was hardly big enough to even be called a g-string. David knew that they had come directly from school just before supper so they hadn't had time to change. That meant that his prim, proper sister must have worn the g-string and open nipple bra to school. This, in turn, meant that they had worn them in PE where all the other girls must have been able to see them. They each reached out and snatched off the others g-string and stood there naked, their pussy's barely hidden by the untrimmed hair.

What they did next was almost as surprising as seeing them strip each other. Without hesitation David watched as they each climbed up to stand on the window seat. They turned facing the window and then placed their hands on the wall above the windows, spread their legs wide and leaned against their hands, assuming the position David had seen many times in cop shows. It took a few moments, as they stood there in that position, for David to realize that the curtains were wide open and that it was fully daylight outside. As they stood there, anyone that chanced to look up would be treated to a clear view of their naked bodies clearly displayed for any to see.

As soon as they were in position Chris went into the closet. David could see through the open door that Chris knew exactly were to go as she reached behind a couple boxes on the floor and came out with a duffel bag that David had never seen before. She took the bag over to the bed and dumped the contents onto the bed. Out fell a collection of "toys" that David would never have suspected would ever be in his house, and that he knew would cause no end of trouble if Mom and Dad ever found out about. There were dildos of every shape and size. Including a double headed one and a strap on one. What appeared to be nipple, pussy and what could only be a clit clip. Some with chains, bells and weights that could be attached. Straps of every size, including some that were attached to a bar that could obviously be extended to whatever size was wanted. And blindfolds galore, including at least two that would completely cover the head, could be locked in place and had zippers over the mouth, nose and a flap over the eyes. There were a couple of things that looked like you could put someone's arms in and lace them together behind them. What fascinated David most were the switches. These came in every size from what looked like a ping pong paddle, to riding corps, to thin switches

Chris picked up a thin switch and walked back to where Theresa and Cheryl were standing, their naked bodies framed by the windows. Chris stood behind the naked girls that were standing on the window seat and swished the switch a few times. Testing it and letting the girls standing there hear it and know what was coming. Then she placed one hand on Cheryl's hip, and ran it over the smooth, pale skin of Cheryl's ass. Chris paused a moment to spread Cheryl's ass cheeks and reveal her sphincter. Cheryl stood there as Chris momentarily inspected one of her most private places then Chris gently placed the handle of the switch against Cheryl's asshole and pressed. The handle went in easily. Chris let the switch hang there for a moment as one hand reached up and began to fondle Cheryl's naked tit while the other hand reached between her legs and began to rub. From his position David couldn't completely see what Chris was doing, but he could tell that Cheryl liked it.

In a moment Chris was finished with Cheryl, and grasping the switch, with no preamble, pulled it from Cheryl's ass and moved over to Theresa. Again, laying her hand on the hip of the naked girl standing before her she ran her hand over the soft pale skin of her ass, spread the ass cheeks, and inserted the handle of the switch into her asshole, after a suitable inspection. Again she reached up with one hand to fondle Theresa's more ample tits. This time David could at least see the nipples become hard red buds as Chris rolled them between her fingers. With her other hand, she, again, reached between Theresa's legs and began to rub. David heard a low moan issue from Theresa and immediately Chris stopped and removed the switch from her ass.

Gently Chris took the tip of the switch and began to run it lightly between Theresa's spread legs, running it up and down between the folds of Theresa's naked pussy. After a few moments of doing this Chris moved over to Cheryl and repeated the process. Then, without warning, Chris lifted the switch and began to switch both girls. The first blows landed squarely at each girl's waist, but it soon became obvious that Chris had done this before and was planning on doing a thorough job. She started at the waist and gradually worked her way down to the back of the knees and then started back up again, paying careful attention to the area where each girls ass met her legs. Chris continued up the back until she reached the girls shoulders. David could see that the switch was just long and subtle enough to reach around and flick at the sides of Cheryl and Theresa's tits. When she was finished with the switch, Chris walked over to the pile of toys, dropped it and picked up a whip that had several strands coming from the handle. David watched as Chris walked over to the naked girls standing in the windows. She switched each girl along the inside of her legs with this whip then took careful aim and used the whip five times directly across their pussy's. Chris put down the whip and then walked over and ran her hand along the pussy of each girl and then put it up to her nose.

"Ok, you can get down," Chris ordered. "Now for the rest of your punishment. Both of you, no underwear at school all next week, and no pants. Skirts and dresses only. And you will flash your pussy to at least 5 boys while you are at school, and one of them must be a teacher."

"B ... b ... but," the girls stammered, as the stood there with their hands behind their backs, their legs spread.

"Plus," Chris went on cutting across the objections, "Sometime this weekend you will each go down to your basements, remove all your clothes and masturbate for 5 minutes, or until you come, whichever is longer. And it must be some time when everyone is in the house, when there is a chance of being caught. And if someone catches you, you will pretend that you don't know that they are there, and you will continue. Cheryl, Saturday you will go down to the woods behind your house, strip and leave all your clothes, except your shoes, by the old apple tree and spend 10 minutes walking in the woods naked. Theresa, you will also spend 10 minutes walking absolutely naked and away from any clothes, but since you don't have the woods behind your house you will have to find your own place. You can do it in the woods over here if you want, but you can't go with Cheryl. You must be on your own. By the way, if either of you meet anybody you can't hide or cover your selves in any way. Are my instructions clear?"

"Yes, mistress," both girls mumble, hanging their heads.

Hearing their response, Chris calmly walked over to the pile of toys and picked up 2 chains with what appeared to have clips on each end and a small bell in the middle. "Put these on," she ordered, handing one to each of the girls. Reluctantly they each took one. David was surprised what happened next. Each girl began to play with one of her tits, until the nipple became a hard red bud, then they fastened the clamp on the erect nipple. It was obvious to David that the clips hurt but each girl continued until they had clips on both nipples with the chain stretched between. Theresa, with her bigger tits, had been forced to push her tits together in order to get them on. The result, David could see, was that not only were the clips painfully biting into the soft flesh, but they were also pulling them toward the center. David decided he liked the effect.

"Prepare her," Chris ordered Theresa. Without further instructions Theresa went over to the pile of toys and selected 4 leather straps. Cheryl, obviously, knew what was going to happen as she lay down upon the floor. Without waiting for instructions she spread her legs wide and stretched her hands over her head. Without knowing it she gave David a clear view of her pussy. David found his hand running to the bulge in his pants as he realized that, in the position she was in, Cheryl's naked pussy, stretched and waiting, was pointed directly at him. Theresa came back with the straps and proceeded to fasten Cheryl's legs apart, stretching her as far as she could, then fastened her to eye hooks that David noticed would be hidden when the bed was in place. Cheryl's hands were fastened over her head. David stared at the naked body of his sister, stretched naked and helpless before him.

As if it had a mind of its own, his hand unfastened his pants and pulled out his hard cock as Chris gave her next order. "Gag her," Chris ordered Theresa, pointing at Cheryl. Chris walked over to the pile of toys and picked up what appeared to be a huge rubber cock, complete with balls and a strap and handed it to Theresa, "and use this," she added handing it to Theresa. Theresa took the rubber cock and walked over and knelt beside Cheryl. Reluctantly Cheryl opened her mouth and Theresa inserted the tip and began to gently push. David could see Cheryl gag a bit as the huge rubber member reached the back of her mouth. As David watched Cheryl made a visible effort to relax as the rubber cock eased down her throat. David watched in surprise as he saw Cheryl swallow it all the way to the balls. When the balls of the rubber cock rested on Cheryl's chin Theresa reached around and fastened the straps behind Cheryl's head. "Now, eat her pussy," Chris ordered Theresa, "and you better not make your bell ring."

Slowly Theresa walked around the bound and helpless Cheryl, as she lay spread and available on the floor, being careful not to let the bell stretched between her tits ring. Carefully she eased herself down to kneel between Cheryl's stretched legs and bend over. Gently at first, then getting firmer Theresa began to run her tongue around and over the lips of the helpless girl's eager cunt. Theresa reached up with one hand and spread the lips of Cheryl's pussy. As she did so the bell attached to her tits tinkled. Theresa didn't seem to notice but Chris had because she walked over to the pile of toys and picked up the switch she had used on Theresa and Cheryl's pussy's and walked back. Without warning Chris let swing with the whip, landing the blow squarely on her ass. The force of the blow drove Theresa's face deeper into Cheryl's cunt. Faster and faster Theresa licked, her tongue exploring the inner reaches of Cheryl's pussy. Faster and faster she licked, pausing now and then to flick her tongue over Cheryl's eager clit. Cheryl's breath got faster and faster as she came closer and closer to cumming. Cheryl began to buck in time to Theresa's licking as she came closer to cumming. Chris timed her blows to the rhythm of Cheryl's bucking. Chris carefully aimed and landed one last blow, this time to Theresa's pussy, as Cheryl stiffened and came.

"OK," Chris said, "You can get up." Obediently Theresa stood and faced Chris with her hands behind her head and her legs spread. Absent-mindedly Chris reached out and began to play with Theresa's tits. "You may go get your favorite toy and have your way with her," indicating the helpless girl on the floor. Eagerly Theresa ran over to the pile of toys and pulled out a double dildo and hurried back to kneel between Cheryl's spread legs. Carefully she inserted one end into Cheryl's wet pussy. Slowly she pumped it in and out a few times; obviously making sure it was well lubricated and seated properly. David's hard cock got harder, as he watched as Theresa got up and began to lower herself on the other half of the two headed rubber cock. Slowly at first, then gradually gaining speed, Theresa rose and lowered on the hard rubber prick, using it to fuck both her and Cheryl. The breath of both girls got faster as they got closer to cumming. David stroked his cock furiously as he watched Chris go over to the toys and pull out the strap on dildo. She put it on, settling the hard knob against her own pussy, and then walked over to Theresa's upturned ass and, without preamble, shoved the hard rubber deep into Theresa's ass. She waited a moment then began to pump the hard rubber cock in and out of Theresa's ass in rhythm to the pumping of the girls below her. Faster and faster the three pumped, as David kept time in his hiding place and watched until they were all pumping furiously. Suddenly all 4 stiffened and came, David shooting his sticky white cum into an unseen corner.

David decided that this was a good time to make his exit. He doubted that anything more would be happening that night, and even if it was he should get out while there was little chance of him getting caught. Not bothering to try to put his dick back into his pants, lest they come to and hear him trying to leave, David began to crawl out of his hiding place. When he reached the halfway point, the last place where he could peek in and get a glimpse of the three girls in the room, he paused and took one last look. It was no surprise to him that all three were laying on the floor relaxing. Not wanting to waste time, and possibly get caught, he hurriedly crawled the rest of the way out into the storage room. Only after he had stood up in the back of the closet did he pause and stuff his, now limp, dick back into his pants.

Cautiously he made his way back out to the door and paused with his ear to the door to listen for any sounds of movement. When he heard none, he carefully opened the door and quietly slipped out and snuck back to his room. His heart was beating rapidly in a combination of excitement at what he had seen and nervousness at being caught. He knew that he had to make some plans. Silently he slipped into his room. The first thing he did was to slip into the bathroom and make like he was getting ready for bed. He knew that he didn't want to be disturbed while he was planning and he knew that the easiest way to do that was to make it look like he was in bed, possibly reading. That done he went and turned off all the lights except the one above his bed and then removed all his clothes and sat down at his computer to plan.

As he sat at his computer he realized that he would need to make sure that nobody could get into his files. To accomplish this he made sure that you had to have a password to get into his computer then he dug through the drawers on his desk and found the small key that locked the keyboard that had come with his computer. With a password and with the keyboard locked he was reasonably assured that nobody could get into the computer without his OK. As he sat there he realized that this could be worth much more than for jerking off with. He realized that, if he worked it right, at the very least he could have all three of those girls fuck him if not even granting his every wish, and, maybe, other girls if he forced them to help him. He sat there thinking for a long time, planning what he needed to do, and how to go about it. Then he opened a file and began to make a list. When he got finished he sat back and read what he had written.

Create excuse to be in closet. Best way to hide something in there that could want so can say that you are looking for it.

Get pictures of Cheryl's nude walk on Saturday and copy them to computer.

Find way to photograph people in Cheryl's room.

Get nude pictures (hopefully ones in sexual antics) of Cheryl, Theresa, and Chris and copy them to Computer.

Confront Cheryl and Theresa, singly or together, with pictures and blackmail them into service.

Confront Chris with pictures and blackmail her into service.

Bring Randy into relationship with Cheryl and Theresa so they serve him as well.

Long range; use girls to get more girls to serve. Possibly Lisa and Nora.

As David read he smiled. He was pleased with his plans so far. He knew that as soon as he got the pictures of Cheryl he could use them but he wouldn't. Not until he had pictures of all of them. Less of a chance that one of them would alert the others if he waited until he was ready with all of them. His plans made, he turned off the computer and locked it up and went to bed to dream of what he had seen and what would eventually happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.