Student Assistance
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

We met in the bathroom. Karen said, “I almost feel guilty about our suits and our actions today. For being in public, that was pushing the envelope. The problem was I enjoyed teasing you and seeing the affect you have on other women, even our mothers and your sister.”

We were holding each other fully clothed. She pulled me tighter and said, “We will be more circumspect at the club tonight. I’m wearing slacks.” My face dropped into a pout. “Don’t worry. Melissa helped pick out the entire outfit. So you know it’s hot. Brad, I love to tease you.”

I said, “It’s not teasing, Love.”

“No. With you, it’s a promise. The only thing for me better than whetting your appetite is satisfying it.” She kissed me. “We need to shower. And knowing your sister is listening, let’s turn the water on for a few minutes. The noise of the water will cover my moans while you make love to me.”

I released her long enough to start the shower. When I turned around, she was naked and was pulling at my clothes. We made love on the floor of the bathroom with nothing but a towel to shield my back from the tile floor. We jumped in quickly and rinsed off. I cut off the shower and waited a few minutes. I turned it on and we got in to truly wash each other lovingly.

I said, “I look forward to being able to shower with you every day. It is delightful”

She said, “Lover, let’s get out and get dressed. I’ll meet you in the den.” I knew that meant she had a surprise for me. Our time together had changed us both. Karen now was proud of my joy in her beautiful body and liked to show it off to me and for me.

I dressed and went into the den to find both fathers and Matt sitting and waiting. A few minutes later, Suzie-Q came in looking very hot in a mini dress and heeled sandals. She sat down next to Matt and they took each other’s hands. My mom and Missus Mason were next looking good in fashionable dresses that weren’t too long or too short. They both looked good.

Following them was Karen and I only had eyes for my love. She was dressed in bright red slacks that were tight enough to make it clear an extremely good figure was inside them. Those slacks looked soft to the touch and I could see no panty lines which meant none or a thong. On top was a matching red top vest with a gauzy red pull-over blouse under it. For shoes, she had red sandals. She was more completely covered than any of the four of them but you just had to look at her.

We were all speechless. Mister Mason quietly said, “My lovely daughter. You are dressed beautifully for your man tonight.” He hugged his wife. They smiled at us as I embraced my fiancé.

I murmured, “Stunning, absolutely stunning, Love.” She quivered with joy in my arms. Now I knew why she had packed my outfit for me. I was wearing all black including a black silk shirt. We didn’t match but we coordinated wonderfully.

My parents were thrilled. Suzie-Q said, “At least, Mattie gives me a second look. Karen, you look gorgeous.”

We headed out for the club. My dad drove my mom and Karen’s parents. Matt drove us this time. I sat in back with Karen and kissed and fondled her lovingly. She wasn’t wearing a bra! We pulled up at the entrance and our parents were standing at the entrance waiting for us. Matt drove up and we both got out and went around to hand our ladies out. Karen and Suzie-Q stopped traffic. They were obviously happy and gorgeous. Their joy was easily seen on their faces. In couples and holding hands, we approached the parents. They were smiling happily. Karen and I were hugged by all four. My parents then hugged Suzie-Q and Matt. It was a joyous party that entered the dining room. We could hear the quiet exclamations of the other diners at the good looks of our party and, when they recognized the beautiful girl in red and her partner in black as the young couple at the pool in the matching, skimpy suits, even more comments were heard.

Jennifer Baker was our server again. She came up to us and put her arms over our shoulders. “You two created quite a stir today out by the pool. Matching thongs aren’t seen very often! Now, you come in looking like this.” She gave us each a squeeze on our shoulders. “I’m very happy for your happiness.” She looked up at the rest of our table. “I know the rest of you except this couple. Are you Karen’s parents?” Mister and Missus Mason nodded smiling. “Your daughter is a beautiful lady even though she broke many hearts when she came here the first time with Brad’s heart in her hand. I understand she’s on the Dean’s List with him?” They nodded. “You are rightfully proud of her.

“Now, what can I get for you folks?” We gave her our drink orders and she left us to the menus.

Karen and I looked over the menus. The special was prime rib. Karen whispered, “The special? I’ve never had prime rib. Would you share some mushrooms with me again?”

“You’ll like the prime rib. That’s what I’m going to get, too. Of course, I will share an order with you, my love.”

We kissed gently. I made it a point to take advantage of any excuse to kiss or touch my beautiful lady. We all had the prime rib with orders of fried mushrooms and clams spread around to share. Karen and I made it a point of feeding each other a mushroom. We kissed and laughed together.

Karen looked at her parents and said, “The first thing I ate after Brad gave me my ring was a fried mushroom that he fed me in this restaurant. Fried mushrooms will always be special in my mind.” We laughed together and kissed again.

I didn’t know it but Suzie-Q had her phone out and took a picture of us kissing. She passed it around and Karen loved it. She said, “Suzie-Q, send us a copy.” Suzie-Q nodded.

Missus Mason said, “Karen, please get me a print. I want to put it beside the one I took when you came up that Sunday to introduce your brand new fiancé.”

My mom said, “I may do that. I can put it next to the one I took at the pool that I will title, ‘four cheeks, ‘ when they were in their suits.”

We blushed. I said nothing. I had learned in high school that my mother thought embarrassing her children was one of her primary duties as a parent. My father happily participated, too.

Our meal was great. When we finished, we went into the dance area and danced. I danced with all three of the other women as well as Karen. Missus Mason surprised me with her abilities as a dancer, both for slow and fast tunes.

Mister Mason seemed to enjoy dancing with Karen as much as with his wife. When he brought her back, he was teary-eyed. He gave his wife a hug. They both looked at us with joy in their eyes as well as a tear or two. We looked back at them smiling and leaned into each other cheek to cheek rubbing our faces together gently.

Our table attracted a lot of attention with four beautiful women sitting at it. Suzie-Q looked at Matt like she was going to devour him just any minute. Matt looked like he would enjoy being eaten by her. His look of being the target of a beautiful woman’s affections was one that I thought I understood. I whispered to Karen. “We need him in the wedding party.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.