Student Assistance - Cover

Student Assistance

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 30

As usual, we beat the alarm clock. I put on enough clothes and left for my dorm. I knocked on the door and a giggling Melissa handed me a pair of boxers, my kit, and a towel. I went for my shower and Paul joined me a minute later.

I said, “Melissa was happy this morning.”

“We were talking about the two of you meeting every morning. It just struck us as funnier than usual this morning. I think part of it is that we’re in a good mood from the weekend. There had been stress when we went down and things are looking promising now. It is an answer to prayer. Melissa and I aren’t going to stop praying. I think things are still tenuous.”

We finished shaving at the same time and went back to our room carrying our towels and kits and wearing our fresh boxers. We dressed and headed to the cafeteria to meet our ladies. It was going to be a pretty day. I mentioned to Paul that, after our last classes, we would probably go to the lake and lay out. He said that it sounded like a plan. We met our fiances and went in for breakfast.

Our classes went by and we had lunch together. When we were free for the day, it was still beautiful outside. We met the girls in the common room of their dorm, grabbed two blankets, and went to our place on the lake. We had swim suits under our clothes.

Karen and I quickly stripped off our outer clothes to the laughter of our friends. Paul loved my pouch and the “cheeky” way I looked when on my stomach. Melissa said, “I’m glad you enjoy it so much. I’m getting us a matching pair in a different color.” Karen and I hooted at Paul’s look of shock. Melissa looked good in her skimpy suit, too, though not quite as cheeky.

We lay on our blankets for a while enjoying the sun applying tanning oil to each other. Karen and I really enjoyed making sure each other’s cheeks were well protected from the harsh rays of the sun.

We went through the rest of the week with nothing special. Friday afternoon, Karen and I left for my home knowing that we would meet both sets of parents there. Melissa and Paul would be spending the weekend at her mother’s house this weekend. She and Karen snuck off to the mall one morning between classes using my car. Later, Karen would only say that their efforts met with success in a bright lime green! There was a lake close to Melissa’s house and she had told Karen they would be going Saturday afternoon. I had a feeling that would be an interesting story to hear Sunday evening.

Mom cooked Friday night and we had a great time staying home. Suzie-Q and Matt were there and seemed to be tight. None of my family had seen “red” yet though knowing we were going to the pool Saturday made me fear that they would very soon.

We got up early and, after showering, made coffee and waited for the “parental units” to get up. Matt hadn’t spent the night but was expected early to join us including going to the club’s pool.

Suzie-Q was first up to join us. She had coffee heavily laced with milk and sugar. She looked Karen in the eye and said, “I have to share my bathroom with your parents. I was listening. Neither of you showered last night. The shower on that side of the hall only ran once this morning. Both of you are freshly showered. Did you shower together?”

Karen and I both blushed. I looked at Karen. She grinned at Suzie-Q. “We just try to save water.”

“That may be true. That’s not why you were making noise though.”

I said, “Suzie-Q, we are not admitting anything other than exercising our conservationist natures.”

“I think you were exercising your sexual natures. What I want to know is, is it fun?”

Karen grinned wickedly, “Yes!”

Suzie-Q grinned back. “I thought so. You two smile too much in the mornings.”

Karen said, “Do you think our parents heard?”

“Only if they were listening like I was! I don’t guess you can conserve water in the dorms?”

“Unfortunately, no. It’s such a waste!” Karen laughed and I joined in.

My mom came into the kitchen to see the three of us grinning. She said, “Something’s up! I can tell a conspiracy when I see one.”

Karen grinned happily. “You’ll see the red later!” I blushed because I knew what I would be wearing! Or more to the point, what I wouldn’t be wearing!

Mom and Suzie-Q looked puzzled but shrugged. Mom drafted us into helping with breakfast. I was a willing helper. I knew not to bemoan my fate because my beautiful fiancé would make my upcoming “sacrifice” worthwhile in the long run. I just knew that both sets of parents would have a good time ribbing me later. I figured I would also blow Suzie-Q’s mind later today.

We cooked a good breakfast gaining help as Dad and Mister and Missus Mason joined us. Matt arrived on and in time. We sat down to a nice breakfast. Suzie-Q asked if she could ask God’s blessing. At a nod from my father, she began thanking God for her parents. She then thanked God for me and for Karen, her new big sister. She thanked God for Mister and Missus Mason, our new friends and future relatives. She thanked God for Matt. I peeked. They were holding hands and even leaning toward each other as she prayed. She continued to the food and the weather. We all said, “Amen.” Karen said, “Lord, not least of all, thank You for my new sister, Suzie-Q, who I love.” Everyone said “Amen” again. We all laughed together and dug in.

We were sitting around the table having another cup of coffee and talking. My mom said, “Now, Karen, what’s this about seeing ‘red’ later?”

Karen blushed. “Don’t worry. I think you’ll like it after you recover from the shock. It will have to wait until we go to the pool.” Mister and Missus Mason grinned. “Mom, Dad, it’s my surprise! Don’t say anything!”

Missus Mason said, “Jackie, I want to watch your face and Bert’s when you see this surprise. It’s going to be priceless!” Despite being pressured by my mom, she wouldn’t say anything else. After breakfast, we went to our rooms, a fiction maintained since Matt was in the house. He talked with my dad while Karen and I changed at the same time as Suzie-Q. Once in our suits, Karen and I resumed our clothes and went into the den to be joined by Suzie-Q. She moved next to Matt and took his hand. My father went to change. All four of the “parental units” came out at the same time. Mom was wearing her bikini with her cover-up. Missus Mason was wearing shorts and a loose shirt. I figured her to be wearing a two piece again. My dad and Mister Mason were wearing their trunks with shirts. We grabbed extra clothes and towels and headed out. Matt and Suzie-Q rode with us. Mister and Missus Mason rode with my dad and mom.

Matt asked, “Q, what is all this about red?”

“I don’t know, Mattie. My sister won’t tell me anything. She says it’s going to be a surprise. I think it’s cruel.”

Karen said, “You’ll see. I will tell you this. We have matching suits and your brother will show off his first. I want to watch you and your mom.”

I moaned, “Karen, that wasn’t helpful.”

“It wasn’t meant to be.” She laughed.

We made the rest of the trip to the club and parked without more talk. We gathered our things and went to the pool. It was a few minutes before eleven and many of Suzie-Q’s friends were hanging around. I knew many of them and introduced Karen to them with Suzie-Q’s eager help. Karen received many appreciative looks from guys and some jealous ones from some girls. We broke loose and joined our parents in an area they had chosen about half way down the length of the pool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.