Student Assistance
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

She stepped back a half step to give her enough to room to start removing her clothes. I kept up with her progress until we were both naked. We came together and held each other lovingly.

She said, "Whose turn is it to write a chapter?"

I looked and waved to her in invitation. "It's your chapter. They're headed for the dance floor at the restaurant."

She smiled. I could tell she thought that would be fun. Dancing last week had been very romantic.

"Sit in the chair, Lover. It's strong enough for both of us." I sat down. She got the tube of KY from her purse. "Lube me." I did what she asked. She lowered her body onto my erection taking my length fully into her backside. I held onto her breasts but only for balance, of course. I told her that and we both chuckled happily. I tweaked her nipples making her groan in further arousal. She said, "You will have to get used to this end and my mouth for a few days. I will wear a pad tonight just in case. Is that too much information?"

She leaned back on me. I said, "No. I used to be cut off completely during that time. I had enjoyed the one anal but I was told it was dirty and wouldn't happen again. It didn't. She didn't like to give blow jobs but would let me go down on her any time."

"Poor baby! I won't cut you off. If you want me there, we can though it's not as good for me and can be messy. I like you where you are, too!"

"Karen, I've said it before. Even without sex, just being with you is great. Being in you is even better."

She sighed. "I want you to stay in me while I work on the story. It will give me inspiration." I pumped in her gently. She groaned. "Oh! You can't move or I won't get anything written."

She did get her chapter finished and turned it over to me to proof and to continue the story. "It's not fair that I get them for the late part of the evening."

"Lover, I got them through one challenge. You can handle this one."

She stood up and got our cloth and cleaned us off. While I edited and then wrote, she gently sucked me as she put it, "To make sure I stayed interested." I did.

I finished a chapter trying to keep the tension. "Love, they move so much slower than we did."

"They are older and both suffered some very hurtful things. Brad, you helped write the description and thesis statement. Also, they are catching up with us and there's that camping trip we have to describe. I wonder what we're going to do with his daughter."

"I wonder how that will work, too." I shrugged. "Tomorrow's another day. Right now, I want to curl up with you."

She smiled at me. "The feeling is mutual. I love you so much. I appreciate our parents. Brad, we have so much to be thankful for in our lives."

"Karen, my love, we have been truly blessed. We will help our friends with their situations. We will love each other. I have a long time to spend trying to make you happy."

"You do, Lover. I want you back where you were. I want to go to sleep with you in me." I gently pushed back inside her. "Oh! Yes! That feels so good! Move in me! Oh! I love you, Brad!"

I slowly built up speed and power with Karen answering enthusiastically my every thrust. We came together with a roar from me and a muffled scream of joy from Karen. We remained connected together as we drifted into sleep.

We woke up together as always. Karen got up and dampened a cloth to wipe me and then her down from last night. I gave her a kiss and headed out after dressing sufficiently to go out in public. Melissa handed me a towel, fresh boxers, and my kit through the door. I said, "Good morning," and headed down to take my shower.

Paul joined me moments later. After dressing, we met our ladies at the entrance to the cafeteria. We selected our food and sat down. I prayed while the four of us held hands.

Karen said, "Why don't I make an appointment with Pastor Clements at the local church for tomorrow afternoon. Melissa, let's all get married there."

Melissa grinned. "That sounds good to me. Why not your church?"

She said, "The pastor was appointed elsewhere and the new one is not a good guy. He was not welcoming and was very judgmental. Besides, this location is central to all of us."

Tuesday morning, we had to turn in some more of our story, Aging Well. We discussed it and agreed that we were having fun writing it trying to see life from the perspective of two older people. It was sometimes difficult to keep it clean and to realize that we had to keep it short and still develop the characters. We decided that fifteen chapters were more than enough and we would somehow wrap it up then. It didn't work.

I actually asked Professor Daniels about that issue with Karen at my side. She said, "Your story will probably be the longest, yet it shows a lot of promise in writing skills. It's a pity neither of you are English majors."

I said, "No. I am engineering and Karen is chemistry."

She responded. "Both of you are Dean's List and you're engaged. Congratulations on both. Your story and the one from Misters Reynolds and Johnson are the two best in the preliminary reviews though they are quite different."

Karen said, "Actually we enjoyed writing our story. I don't know if we'll be in another project like this but we won't shy away from the opportunity."

After classes, the four of us went over to the Methodist church where Karen had obtained an appointment with Pastor Jim.

The four of us walked into the church office and were met by Pastor Jim. He greeted us warmly. He said, "I'm glad you came. We don't have near enough weddings here because the brides want to use their home church. What date had you picked?" Melissa told him and he looked at his calendar, nodded, and wrote it in. "I am the keeper of the official church calendar so you're reserved for the second Saturday in June.

"The other thing that I like to do is counsel with couples. All sessions are with the couples. In your cases, there will be sessions with Karen and Brad and with Melissa and Paul. I want to talk about the vows and how the Methodist church views marriage. I don't know if you have thought about it but you may write your vows though I do have to approve them.

"Finally, if you want to have the reception here, I must caution you that there cannot be any alcoholic beverages. I hope those fairly simple requirements will not be a problem to either of you."

I said, "Speaking for all of us, there shouldn't be any problems. Three of us are already Methodist and Melissa is going to join."

He said, "What church, Melissa?"

She smiled. "This one. I would like to join Sunday."

Karen said, "I will be transferring my letter the next Sunday that we're in town."

He said, "The church will welcome you both. Karen, where are you transferring from?"

She told him and told him why. He said, "That is the second church in a row where he has failed. He is a Probationary Member of the Conference. If he is appointed to another church, it should be as an associate pastor. He won't receive but one more appointment before failing in his call. Usually, the Board of Ordained Ministry can cull those unfit for the pastorate before they get that far. He did well as a student pastor so I think there's hope.

"I understand, Karen, why you will transfer. Is your father Don Mason?"

"Yes, sir."

"He's a good man and known in the Conference. I hope he talks to the D.S."

"He said he was going to do that. My home church will miss paying apportionments for the first time in fifty years. The high school and college class is decimated. Dad said that the situation simply could not continue without something being said or done."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.