Student Assistance - Cover

Student Assistance

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 20

I got there and Melissa’s bare arm handed me a towel and kit. I said, “Good morning.” I was in the shower when Paul joined me.

He said, “You look happy. With a good weekend and a good night, we both are doing okay. My tough issue comes next week with my parents. They will like Melissa because she’s a nice, good-looking, and smart girl. My mother has a bad case of social standing though. I hope we don’t have too big a clash.”

I said, “Just pray through it. You know that Melissa will stand with you. Karen and I do, too, though won’t be there unless it’s an emergency.”

He nodded and we finished in there and went to our room to dress. Once dressed, we left to meet our ladies for breakfast. We walked up to the cafeteria to see Karen and Melissa talking with three other girls. All were smiling though Karen was blushing a little. Melissa pointed at me and loudly said, “Here he is!”

I was looking blank when I came up and gave Karen a light kiss. Karen said, “Lover, meet Kim, Linda, and Madison. Their rooms are on our floor.” I smiled a greeting to them. Karen continued, “They wanted to meet the guy who made me scream so much last night.” She grinned. “I hadn’t even told them yet that you made me faint twice last night because our love making was so intense.” I hugged her to me and she leaned into my side.

Melissa said, “That’s four times now. Brad, how do you do it?”

“I just love Karen. It’s never happened before. I’ve never personally even heard of it happening.”

Karen said, “Brad is just a fantastic lover! You three have to realize though that he’s mine and I’m not sharing. I’m going to marry him this summer.” I knew I wasn’t so special but I also knew I was going to keep my mouth shut.

Melissa said, “Let’s go eat, people.” We went into the cafeteria and put food on our trays. Melissa guided us to a longer table and the three girls joined us. I held Karen’s hand and said, “Let’s pray.” The other girls were surprised for only an instant. They joined hands with us and I prayed God’s blessing on us all. After a combined “amen,” we dug in. It was a lively discussion with a lot of good-natured kidding directed at Karen and me.

We finished eating and talking. I walked Karen to her class and went on to mine. We would meet at the student center as was now usual. We got there and rain started to fall. We ran inside and got cups of coffee. We found a quiet place to sit and talked.

Karen said, “I hope you weren’t upset by me bragging on you. Brad, you are a wonderful lover and you please me every time we make love.”

“I’m not upset. I’m just not used to being a sex object or have my fiancé consider me a stud.” We chuckled.

“Don’t be so good then.”

“Somehow, I don’t think you mean that.”

She grinned at me. “No. You know I don’t. I love you and I love making love with you. You always make sure I’m happy, deliriously happy, every time. Tonight, we really need to work on our short story for English.”

“Let’s call the guy, Jack. We have decided that he catches his wife cheating on him. We can give him that background as a starter.”

“Okay. We’ll call the woman, Sandy. When her husband cheats on her, he gets caught by the other woman’s husband who kills him and his cheating wife and then commits suicide. They are both trying to start over with their lives. We’ll have to add some kind of conflict to make it interesting along with some good, common interests.”

“Sounds good to me, love. If the rain keeps up, we can work on it this afternoon.”

“That would be good. I think I need to learn to scream more quietly when you make love to me. That’s going to pose a problem on our honeymoon. I want us to spend the time driving each other crazy.”

I smiled. We talked of other things and then I walked her to class before going to my own. After class, we met for lunch with Melissa and Paul. Karen walked me to my lab and then went on to her class. I met her in the common room of her dorm. When she came in, I stood and kissed her.

At that moment, Brandy came up with Patty. Brandy said, “She has something to say to both of you.”

Patty said, “I want to tell you both that I’m sorry. I’m leaving school and won’t return here. John had convinced me that he just wanted to talk and I was stupid enough to believe that twisted bastard. You two are lovely people and I’m sorry that I was a party to disturbing your joy.” She was crying. Karen pulled her close in a hug.

Karen said, “Good luck, Patty. I hope you meet a good man for you like Brad is for me.”

I gave her a hug and said, “Good luck.”

Brandy escorted her out and then returned. She came to us. “Patty pled guilty to an assault charge. She was a first offender and received a probated sentence. Part of that was to leave the state since her parents are from out of state. If she completes her probation successfully, she will have her record cleared.

“John has also pled guilty, though he will do time. He has had a number of assault charges against him over the years. He will do eighteen months if he behaves and is barred from this campus for life. You will not hear from the D.A. because it’s over. John also had to agree to four years of probation and counseling after he gets out.”

She grinned. “I understand that you have a ring to mark your engagement. For the record, I am envious. I’ve never been with a guy who could make me scream much less faint.” She looked at me. “I’m impressed.”

Karen said, “He impresses me, too.” The two ladies grinned as I blushed. ‘We’re headed upstairs to do some homework.”

Brandy grinned fiendishly. “No one’s asleep now and it’s noisier so you won’t be heard as easily.” Both of us blushed. Karen pulled me to the elevator for the ride upstairs.

She pulled me into the room and shut the door. She began to pull my clothes off. I said, “I thought we were going to do homework.”

“Lover, I want you in me again. There is some KY left. Make me scream or faint or both! We can study tonight.” I gave in to her temptation and did what we both wanted. Before I entered her, I made her scream through three amazing orgasms. She had still another when I entered her. She was making noise and her excitement fueled my own. When my orgasm erupted inside her, we both blacked out for an instant or three. We were on the bed and I held her limp body close and rolled us to our sides. She lay with her head on my arm. My other hand was cupping her breast. She moaned and stretched. “Lover, that was fantastic! How can every time you love me be better than the last? I love you so much!”

“It’s easy. I keep finding new things about you that I love. I want you to always find pleasure and safety in my arms. I want you to want to be right here with me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.