Student Assistance
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

She was gorgeous. Matt was with us. Dad and he joined me in dropping our jaws. Even Mom and Suzie-Q were awestruck. Karen was wearing a tight, short pair of shorts in bright red with a matching red halter top. With her low heeled sandals, she was breathtaking. I recovered enough to whistle. Mom clapped, “Now, that’s what I call an entrance! Karen, you look great!”

Karen looked at me with a question in her eyes. I said, “Love, you are heartstoppingly beautiful. That is a new outfit.”

She smiled dazzling the room. “It is one that Melissa and I picked out but I hadn’t shown to you until now. I wanted to surprise you. I hoped you would like it.”

I had seen her in shorts before but these were tighter and shorter. Her legs looked like they went on forever. Her tight tummy showed between the top of the shorts and her halter top. There was no mistaking her beautiful body. She sat in my lap and cuddled with my arms around her and hers around my neck. I said, “I love the outfit. Even more, I love the girl in it.” I got that smile full force and then a light kiss on the lips.

Mom had put on a roast to cook while we were at church and it was almost ready. Mom got up to head into the kitchen. She said, “I’m going to enjoy having you around to tease Brad.”

Karen said merrily, “It’s not a tease! It’s a preview!”

I kissed her. When our lips parted, she moved them to my ear and whispered, “It’s going to be a long, hard ride back to the dorm for you!” She blew softly in my ear. She could feel my growing reaction to her. She chuckled. “I have the KY in my purse for later!”

Suzie-Q said, “Karen, let’s go help Mom.”

After they left, Dad said, “She has to be the sexiest, most beautiful, young lady I’ve ever seen.”

I responded, “Don’t forget, Dad. She’s on the Dean’s List, too.”

Matt softly said, “She obviously adores you, too.”

“Matt, she knows I adore her just as much. She’s an altogether wonderful person. I am always proud to be by her side.” Matt thought about that statement.

He looked at me. “How many years have you known Karen?”

I chuckled. “You will find this tough to believe but it’s been less than a month. It’s been intense.”

His eyes widened. “Wow! You two are so together that I am surprised.”

“If you think you’re surprised, try being us. When we think about it, we’re in shock. It was the right time and place for us.” I thought a moment. “This is our second Sunday since we met. I asked her to marry me between Sunday school and church of the first Sunday. It’s been intense and magical.”

Karen had walked in behind me. I noticed that Matt and Dad were suddenly a little glassy-eyed. Then, I felt her hands on my cheeks. “Dinner is served, guys.” We all stood and followed her into the dining room to sit around the table. Each of us was to sit beside his particular lady. I held Karen’s chair for her and sat down next to her.

Dad said, “Let’s pray.” I took Karen’s hand and we leaned together. I noticed that Dad took Mom’s hand and Matt was holding Suzie-Q’s hand. After the prayer, we dug in.

Karen said, “Missus Gillis, how did you and your husband meet?”

“We have known each other since starting elementary school. We were friends but never dated. After we graduated from college, we came back here for jobs. We had gone to separate colleges. We were in church when Burt finally asked me out. That Sunday night, we went out and had a fabulous time. From that moment, we were with each other all the time. By Wednesday, he was talking about when we would be married! He hadn’t asked me or even told me that he loved me. I mentioned these two small omissions and he quickly said that, of course, he loved me and we’ve known each other too long for there to be any doubt of that or that we would marry. We were at my apartment. He began to romance me then. He did it better than anyone else ever had. A month later, we were getting married.”

Suzie-Q giggled. “I don’t want a whirlwind romance like that. I want it to be slow and romantic. There’s plenty of time to let things develop.”

Karen said, “That wasn’t even my thought. I had no thought about any guy or ever getting married. I think Brad had banished those thoughts from his mind until after he graduated. We just never had a chance. Everything about us was so completely right and we fit together so well that we could no more stop our feelings than we could a hurricane.

“We are partnered in our English class with instructions to write a romantic story. It’s going to be about two older people who meet and eventually get together. I looking forward to developing it over the next few weeks.” She grinned around that table. “It won’t be like ours because it can’t be erotic.” She leaned against me chuckling.

Mom said, “I guess I can’t complain about that since I made the sleeping arrangements here giving you an opportunity to be together. You two are a fun pair to be with.

“What’s your schedule for next weekend?”

Karen said, “We will spend the weekend with my parents and talk dates and specifics for our marriage. We made a day trip last Sunday but this will be a weekend trip for me to spend time with my parents and for them to get to know Brad better.

“Missus Gillis, I will give my mom your number. I know you two will need to talk. They are going to be worried. The cost will worry them. They are good people but not rich. Just helping me with my tuition has been a strain financially.”

Mom said, “Give me their number. I will call. I have an unlimited plan.”

She thought a moment. “Karen, this is your wedding. Don’t go overboard to impress anyone. Brad won’t care how big or small, plain or fancy it might be as long as you are married.” I smiled. “This is a celebration of your love for each other and finalizing the bond you have now. Every time a question comes up, ask yourself how it will make the event more memorable than doing something that won’t cost as much. Our wedding wasn’t big or fancy but the marriage that resulted has stood the test of time.”

Dad’s arm went around Mom to give her a hug. She smiled with her head on his shoulder. Karen said, “Brad, I want us to be like that when we’ve been married for a long time.”

She leaned her head on my shoulder again. I said, “That’s the idea. Find a good example and follow it.”

We talked around the table for a while until it was time for us to go. We loaded our clothes and bags into my trunk and kissed and hugged. I cranked the engine and pulled out. Our trip back to the college and my usual spot at the ladies’ dorm was uneventful other than I was constantly sporting an erection. Not only was that outfit hot, Karen had figured out that, if she leaned toward me at the right angle, I could see her far breast almost completely! We parked and Karen asked, “Do I need to do something about your physical problem?”

“Eventually. We need to go straight to the cafeteria if we’re going to eat with Melissa and Paul though.”

She blushed. “I show a bit much in this outfit.”

I said, “The quiet color will keep people from noticing you, too.” I grinned.

She grinned back. “Have you got your stick?”

“What stick?”

“The one you will need to fight off all the guys.”

“I have you marked by a ring. They can look but not touch. They will also be jealous of me because I have you.” I helped her out of the car as we laughed together. I heard Paul drive up as we started up the steps of the cafeteria hand in hand. I told Karen and we waited. They came up a moment later.

Melissa said, “Obviously, your weekend went fine and you left them panting!” She grinned. “I do wonder where the sweet, innocent roomie that I had has gone.”

“You and my fiancé have debauched me.” Karen grinned back and embraced Melissa. I shook hands with Paul who was smiling happily. We went through the line and grabbed a table for four. We all joined hands and prayed for our safe trips and our food. As we ate, Melissa said, “Tell all.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.