Student Assistance - Cover

Student Assistance

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 18

The four of us went to bed. Karen went into her room and I went into mine. We met in the bathroom naked. I took her by the hand and led her to my bed. We eased into it together resting comfortably. We kissed and touched each other lovingly. I had a bedside lamp on.

“Lover, do you think your mother knew we would be like this tonight?”

“Yes or, at least, she thought it probable. I also think it’s her way of expressing her approval of our relationship. She likes you as does my dad. Suzie-Q is in awe of you.”

At that moment, there was a quiet knock on my door. I heard Suzie-Q say, “May I come in, Bradley?”

I looked at Karen who nodded and grinned. She rolled to also face the door and snuggle in tight to my body. I said, “Come in, Suzie-Q.”

She came in closing the door behind her. She then looked at the bed and blushed deeply. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

Karen said, “You aren’t. We were just talking before going to sleep.”

“You sleep with my brother?”

“Yes, and it’s lovely. He holds me as we sleep and I feel safe and loved all night.”

“Wow!”

Karen picked back up. “You have news to share. Just think, now you only have to say it once to tell us both.” We grinned at her. Karen ground against me and I humped against her. Suzie-Q blushed.

She said, “Matt has asked me to be his girl!” Suzie was excited.

I said, “He seems to be a nice guy. Tell us about him.”

“He’s a senior like me. Next year, he is going to school where you are. He wants to go into science or engineering. His grades are even a little better than mine. He also asked me to go to the prom with him. I said, ‘Yes.’ Bradley, he reminds me of you and Dad. All three of you are good guys. He makes me feel warm inside. His family moved here from Texas late last summer. You would have noticed him more if you had been noticing anything then.”

Karen said, “Come sit on the bed.”

She did. “Are either of you wearing anything?”

Karen said, “Just skin. I like the feel of Brad’s body against mine.”

“Did I interrupt anything?”

“No. We’re just lying together enjoying being close. Do we have to do anything?”

“I guess not.”

I said, “I love being close to Karen and holding her. Really, that’s doing something, just not what you have thought of as something. Trust me. It’s good. It’s very good.”

Suzie-Q said, “I don’t guess I should strip down and get under the covers with you two?”

Karen chuckled. “Not really. I’m pretty jealous and you’re too good looking for Brad to ignore if you’re naked. Besides, we know he loves you. His biggest worry on this trip was you and how you would react to his love for me.”

“I can understand. That’s part of why I’m here talking to you two rather Mom and Dad. I want my big brother to approve. I want my future sister in-law to approve, too. You’re a great person and I can see happiness in Brad’s eyes that I’ve never seen before.

“We’re going to be in the same college next year though I have a feeling that you two won’t be in the dorms.”

I said, “That’s correct. We are going to marry this summer. Then you will be interrupting us when we’re in bed.”

Karen chuckled. “We’ll still let you interrupt us. We have many, many nights in our forever.

“Now, go get something to sleep in and come back to sleep with us. You can tell us more about Matt.”

She left to change. I started to get up. “Where are you going, Lover?”

“I was going to put on a pair of boxers.”

“No.”

“But I, um.” My voice trailed off.

“You are going to lie here in the middle with your sister on one side and your lover on the other and we are all going to sleep together. Just remember to fondle the naked body parts only.” She chuckled. “You know them well.”

“That’s true.” I pulled her close to me and she rolled to face me. She kissed me gently and her breasts bored holes in my side and chest.

It felt like an instant later that Suzie returned wearing panties and a tee shirt. Karen’s naked arm pointed to the other side of the bed and Suzie slid under the covers on that side. Both of them were facing me. I quickly realized that my sister’s breasts were almost as firm as Karen’s. We talked some more about Suzie-Q’s classes. Suzie-Q and I had always taken the tough courses and done well. I had to learn to study enough to hone my abilities to absorb information more efficiently in college. For me anyway, it was a quantity issue rather quality. I went to sleep with two beautiful ladies on each side talking quietly. Karen and Suzie-Q bonded that night. I was at peace knowing our family questions were over.

Karen and I woke just before six as usual for my run to my dorm though that wasn’t the issue this morning. Karen whispered in my ear, “Follow me.” She eased up and held her hand out to me. I eased away from Suzie and followed her into the bathroom. She said, “We need to muss my bed a little and then I want to shower with you. I have so wanted to do that.”

We went into the bedroom and pulled the sheets back and then over us. We were kissing hotly. I was palming a breast with one hand and pulling our bodies tightly together with the other. I moved my head down to suck on a nipple making Karen groan with pleasure while the hand on her breast went down between her legs. I managed to make her orgasm quietly. After lying back for a few moments, we got up and went into the bathroom to shower. I closed the door to my room where Suzie was still sleeping peacefully.

Karen turned the shower on and got the water right. I was looking at her body and she smiled when she saw the erect result. It was a big shower stall which suited me fine. I wouldn’t know what to do with a tub though Karen would teach me later. We were standing under the water touching each other and enjoying the added feeling of the water running over our bodies. Karen was moaning into my mouth from my hands wandering over her body. She pulled me around to shield her from the water. She knelt in front of me and sucked my erection deeply. It didn’t take much to get me off. I was excited from last night and now being able to shower with her was carrying me away and I let my emotions flow. My body soon followed when I erupted. I could feel her throat move as she swallowed my essence giving me a final suck before rising to be held tightly in my embrace.

We washed, using soap this time. We toweled each other dry and I shaved while Karen watched. I then watched her brush through her hair. We held each other and kissed often. I pulled on the pair of boxers that I had brought with me and Karen went into the other room and put on her panties and bra. She whispered, “Finish dressing. I’ll meet you in the hall in a few moments. We can go into the kitchen and start coffee.”

That’s what we did. I left Suzie-Q in my bed still sleeping. When the coffee finished, I poured us cups and we sat at the kitchen table.

That’s where my mother found us. She said, “Did you two sleep well?”

Karen said, “Yes, ma’am. The bed was comfortable and the house is quiet.”

I thought I would have a little fun. “Suzie’s in my room. She came in to talk and stayed to sleep.” Mom’s lips formed an “o” as she processed this true, but deceiving, bit of information. I failed to mention that we were in bed together when she came in and that the three of us shared the same bed for the evening.

Karen caught it and grinned. “Missus Gillis, would you like some coffee?”

“Yes, dear. I think I need some.” She said absently, “I thought you two would, um, be together last night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.