Student Assistance
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Our server came up. I had known her in high school. Jennifer was a nice girl then. She smiled and said, “Hello, folks. I will serve you tonight.

“Brad, who is this beautiful lady?”

“Jennifer, please meet my fiancé, Karen Mason.” I stood. “Karen, please meet Jennifer Baker. We were in high school together.”

They shook hands. Jennifer said, “You will ruin a lot of girls’ dreams when they find out that Brad’s out of circulation permanently. You are gorgeous. I always thought Brad’s taste would improve with age.”

“Thank you, Jennifer. I think he’s a keeper.”

Jennifer took our drink orders and left us with the menus. The chef’s special tonight was fish. Karen looked at me and whispered, “ What are you having, Lover?”

“I think I will have the special. The chef here is good and his specials are worth it.” She nodded.

When Jennifer returned with our beverages, she took our orders starting with Mom and then proceeded to Suzie-Q and Karen since they were sitting together in that order. Mom ordered an appetizer of fried mushrooms. Karen ordered just the meal with salad and steamed veggies. I ordered the same but with French fries and added another order of fried mushrooms. Dad ordered a steak and still another appetizer of sautéed clams. Jennifer thanked us and left.

Dad said grace. Karen and I held hands again while he prayed.

Our appetizers were delivered and Karen quietly admitted that she had never had either appetizer. I dipped a mushroom in the horseradish sauce and fed it to her. She ate it and liked it. She fed me one back. We laughed together with our foreheads touching. We kissed and continued to share them. My dad gave her one of his clams. Karen ate it and thanked him. But she didn’t kiss him. We finished our mushrooms quickly and were sitting together holding hands and leaning toward each other. When Jennifer arrived with salads for all of us, she commented quietly to both of us that we made a very happy and beautiful couple. We thanked her. We dug in talking around the table and enjoying my family. They were treating Karen like they had known her forever and that she was already part of the family. Karen was at ease. Lisa had never gotten to that point despite the years we had gone together.

Our entrees arrived and we enjoyed those. After dinner, we had coffee with a light desert. When finished, we went to the dance hall and found a table. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Lisa was there but said nothing. Only a few moments later, she walked up and said, “Hello, Brad.”

“Hello, Lisa. I hope you’re doing well.”

“I’ve been doing great since I got rid of you.”

“That’s good, Lisa. Have a nice evening.” I hoped she would leave.

She didn’t take the hint. “Who is with you, Bradley?” Her voice emphasized both syllables of my name.

“This is my fiancé, Karen.”

Lisa’s eyes narrowed. “Well, she is welcome to my leavings.” Neither Karen nor I rose to her dangling bait. We said nothing and she left. After a few minutes, she went out on the dance floor. She was wearing tight pants and it appeared she was wearing a thong or no panties since no lines showed. She was wearing a bra because she did not have very firm breasts and they weren’t swapping sides as she wiggled.

After that song ended, a slow one started. Karen said, “Would you dance with me, Lover?” I got up and took her hand to gently pull her up. She came into my arms like we had been practicing our dancing for a long time instead of this being the first time.

We swayed gently and enjoyably to the music. Karen had my hand held in such a way that her engagement ring showed clearly in the lights. When that song ended, we stayed and a fast one started. Karen looked at me and whispered, “More.” She began to dance and wiggle that beautiful body. I just tried to move with the beat but my eyes and many others’ eyes were on her as she gyrated. When that song ended, we went back to our table.

I heard my sister whisper, “K, you won that round.”

She chuckled. “I enjoyed dancing with Brad, too. That was more important.”

Suzie said, “It isn’t over yet.”

“I expect not. However, she won’t catch me alone. She will have to make a scene in public.” I started to say something. Karen looked at me. “Brad, this is my battle and I will win it on my terms. Be at ease, Lover.”

Suzie’s eyes were bright with excitement. Even my mom looked a little excited. Mom leaned forward. “You call him ‘lover’?”

Karen said, “Sure! That’s what he is. And he is beyond just good.”

Mom laughed lightly. “That may be too much information!”

Karen grinned. “Then I guess I shouldn’t admit that he has made me faint two different times?”

Suzie whispered, “Shit!” Mom’s eyes were wide. That even perked my dad’s ears. Karen just smiled dreamily. I decided to keep my mouth shut. Karen later told me that I had the world’s champion shit-eating grin on my face.

Karen looked at Suzie-Q and said, “We need to go to the bathroom, sister in-law to be.” They left whispering to each other and laughing. I suspected collusion of some sort was occurring.

Dad looked at me and said, “Is what she said true?”

I blushed. “Yes, sir. However, we haven’t had intercourse yet.”

Mom and Dad both blushed. Mom said, “That’s a little bit terrifying. Did it happen with Lisa?”

“My time with Lisa was surface compared to Karen. Karen is a proper lady in public but is very passionate when we’re alone. I wouldn’t pick a fight with her either. It took two people to subdue her at school in a rape attempt. I got there in time to stop any damage other than a torn blouse.”

Karen and Suzie-Q came back grinning. I had a feeling that whatever trap they were preparing was ready and primed. Sure enough, five minutes later, Lisa shows up with another girl. That girl had gone to high school with us but didn’t make college.

Lisa said, “She must be pretty weak for my wimpy ‘ex’ to make her faint.”

Leaning over toward Suzie-Q but speaking loudly, Karen said. “You know, some people can’t interest guys enough for the guy to truly make love to them. They then blame the guy for their lack of passion. It is unfair to the guy but really it only exposes the female’s inadequacies.”

Lisa’s face was red with anger. I knew that she wasn’t as sharp as Karen and had never been very quick. She had to prepare. I figured that she wasn’t expecting a counterattack.

Karen stood up just before she could leave and faced her. Lisa wasn’t prepared for that either. Karen said, “Lisa. You didn’t hang onto Brad and you can’t have him back. We’re engaged. I’m going to marry him.” She held up her left hand with the engagement ring clearly showing on her finger.

Lisa’s face showed anger. She said, “I don’t want to marry him. If you want my castoffs, you are welcome to them.”

“The only one I want is Brad. We are very happy together.” Karen looked at Lisa as if to say, “Is there anything else you wanted?”

Lisa wasn’t happy but didn’t know what to do. The confrontation hadn’t turned out the way she planned. She walked away.

A slow number started and Karen looked down at me and smiled. “Lover, would you dance with me?”

“I would love to.” I stood and took her hand. We went to the dance floor and she flowed into my arms. I whispered, “That went more easily than I thought.”

“I’m not sure it’s over yet. She’s not used to losing. Her attempts to confront you or me haven’t been successful. Watch out if you go to the restroom. Don’t assume you have friends after almost two years away.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.