Student Assistance - Cover

Student Assistance

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 12

Karen and I met in the cafeteria and got in line for food. We got our trays and found a quiet table. After praying, we started eating. Karen asked, “Where were you, Brad? You were coming up just as I was. Melissa is upset.”

“That makes two of them. Paul is upset, too. He’s frustrated about Melissa’s new no-sex program. He doesn’t want to back away from a relationship to have a relationship with the same person. What’s Melissa’s problem.”

“She thinks Paul just wants sex and doesn’t want her.”

“They are talking but not communicating. He wants her with sex.”

“Why hasn’t not having sex been an issue for us?”

“Karen, first we didn’t start with sex. We haven’t truly gotten there yet.

“Second, I hadn’t had sex since the beginning of last summer. Lisa and I knew it was over even then. I buried myself in books last fall. She didn’t come back to school and stayed in town to work and party. I had been celibate for months when we met.

“Third, I have never been involved in casual sex.”

“That helps me understand. Brad, I need to go to the clinic. Will you come with me?”

Sometimes, I’m not very smart. “You’re not sick, are you? Why the clinic?”

“Brad, the clinic dispenses birth control pills.”

“Oh!”

“Right! Oh.”

“Sure, I’ll go with you. I will go with you anywhere you want me.” She chuckled.

“Will you follow me into the restroom?”

“If that is your desire.”

“No!” She was laughing. “I think you really would.” I nodded.

“Let’s head to the clinic. We can talk about Melissa and Paul on the way. There should be a way to help get them to communicate better.”

We left the cafeteria holding hands as always. I said, “We at least know what the problem is. What is your read on Melissa? Would she understand Paul’s point? Paul understands her stance but doesn’t like it nor think it will work. He wants to start where they are and not ‘back up’ to reach a point that he thinks they are beyond.”

We arrived at the clinic and I was stuck in the waiting room while Karen went into an examination room. She left with a prescription, pills, and instructions on taking the pills. She said, “I want to go to my dorm and pick up our blanket. I want to lay in our spot in the sun.”

We went to her room, left our books, and grabbed the blanket. As we were walking out her door, Melissa got off the elevator. She saw us. “Wait while I get a blanket if I may join you.” We nodded and waited while she ran into her room and came out with a blanket. The three of us walked to the lake and around to the same spot as always. Karen and I spread our blanket and then I helped Melissa with hers.

We all lay down. Melissa said, “What’s wrong with me?”

Karen said, “What do you mean?”

“I thought Paul and I had something but he is becoming distant rather than putting together a relationship.”

Karen said, “In what way is he becoming distant, I thought you two were experiencing good sex, then great sex, and then were moving forward from there.”

Melissa was looking unhappy. “I stopped having sex with him so we could develop a relationship.”

I decided to make a point though it would make her mad. “Since you won’t have sex with Paul, who are you having sex with instead?”

I was right. It made her mad. From the stiffness in her body, I could tell Karen wasn’t happy either. Melissa said, “No one!”

“So you’re getting frustrated doing without. A pretty girl can get as much sex as she wants. Why are you going without? Was Paul that bad in the sack?”

“I felt that we had to build a relationship without sex. Paul is great in bed! Sunday night was the best sex I can remember ever having.”

I could feel Karen relax against me as she realized what I was trying to do. I said, “You and Paul seem to be used to having sex regularly. If he hadn’t been willing to have sex with you, would you even be talking now about a relationship with him?”

She slowly answered, “No. I would have found someone to be with who would make me happy in bed.”

“So you are tossing a relationship with Paul that was building nicely to start from scratch in a situation that you, without the prior sexual relationship with him, would have never started.” I looked at her like I was mystified. “Am I the only one who doesn’t make sense out of that line of reasoning?”

I could see the light start to dawn on Melissa. Karen said, “It would be like me telling Brad to call me Miss Mason and have to go through introductions all over again after lunch today. That’s a waste of time! I want him to call me by my first name and hold me!”

Melissa said, “You have made your point.” She pulled her phone out and called Paul. “Paul, this is Melissa. There is going to be a naked, horny woman in your room in about five minutes if you will let me in.” She listened to a startled squawk and said, “I’m on the way. Run your harem out.” She looked at us. “Karen, will you take care of my blanket? I’m going to Paul’s room and get laid. We can talk later!!” Karen nodded. We both smiled. Melissa left hurriedly.

I said, “That worked.”

“You had begun to worry me with that line but you got her to think it through. That solved that part of their problem. I’m sure the excitement isn’t over with them. At least, they can move forward.”

“Brad, have I frustrated you?”

“Actually, no. I have been very conscious of who you are and why. I haven’t wanted to push you and the trip has been more enjoyable than I could have imagined. I like being the target of your lust as well as the target of your love. You have a way of hitting bulls eyes.”

She chuckled. “I borrowed my arrows from Cupid.”

“You like to tease but you gratify, too. You’ve made me erect three times today. Once in our English class when you licked your lips while looking at me. A second time when you wanted to go to the clinic once I figured out why. The third was lying here with your bottom tight against my groin. Karen, you feel so good and look at me so hotly.”

“That’s because I want to use your body!”

“I’m willing, Karen.” I had rolled her on top of me and she looked me in the eye and dazzled my vision with her smile.

“You had better be, Lover. I want you to spend the night again tonight.”

“Your wish is my command. However, my parents won’t let you sleep with me Saturday night because we aren’t married.”

“I can live with that. I don’t plan to sleep with you at either of our parents’ homes until we are married. I don’t think they would approve.”

We lay together for a few hours. Around four, we were visited by two happy people who were freshly cleaned up. Melissa and Paul came out to reclaim her blanket.

They were holding hands and smiling. She said, “Thanks for talking to me. You pissed me off but it worked. We are both relaxed now with all frustrations dissipated.” They both grinned. They lay on Melissa’s blanket holding each other comfortably and intimately.

Paul said, “What are you two doing Friday night?”

“I’m taking Karen to the dress rehearsal here. We’ll probably go for dinner somewhere if Karen’s willing.”

Karen grinned. “Karen is always willing for you, Lover.”

Melissa said, “That even made me hot. I can’t imagine what you did to Brad.”

Karen grinned some more and gave her hips a little shimmy. “I don’t have to, imagine that is.”

All of us laughed. We lay together until almost suppertime. We headed back to the girls’ dorm to leave the blankets and went to the cafeteria. We got in line together and filled our trays. Upon reaching a table, we all sat down and Karen and I clasped hands. Paul said, “May we be included?” He was sitting next to Karen with Melissa next to me. All four of us held hands and I prayed to bless two couples and the food.

Our meal was a joyous fun event. People came by to talk for a moment. We were at a table for four so no one could actively join us because they had to stand while talking or listening. Our two ladies were both beautiful and attracted guys’ attention. The girls who came by usually talked to Melissa or Karen. A few talked to Paul. Only a couple of them including Patty talked to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.