Student Assistance
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

My dad had always said that helping a lady into a car is rewarding. I realized that I could see a lot of leg and even down her top without any effort. He was right and I vowed to help Karen into my car any and every time I had the opportunity. We went back to the college and I parked fairly close to the concert hall. I handed her out again. She grinned at me. “You like doing that, don’t you?” I smiled. “They are just legs.”

I said, “No, they are your legs. They are very special and very attractive.” She smiled at that. I was going to have to start wearing sunglasses!

We were a little early and took seats in the student section as close to the middle of the hall as possible. We sat down and were holding hands as other students and the public began to filter in and take seats. We were whispering together as we went over the program together. We found that, while we both liked Mozart, our special favorites were different. During the music, we held hands and Karen frequently put her head on my shoulder. However, we both knew the music and were ready to applaud when each selection was finished. When it was over, all the attendees were offered coffee in the vestibule and we had a cup. We were approached by a number of students and a few professors.

One professor apparently drank his supper before the concert. He approached Karen and me. Without any reason, he said, “If you don’t appreciate Mozart, you shouldn’t attend concerts” He was going to poke Karen’s breast with his finger. I quickly got in front of her and he poked me instead.

I responded. “Sir, if you can’t be sober for a concert, perhaps you shouldn’t attend.”

I don’t think he appreciated my comment but he also lost the staring contest and walked away. I didn’t want to start anything but I’ve never been good at backing down either. A student couple came up and the four of us began to discuss some of the scores used that evening. We had a delightful time. We left the hall in my car for Karen’s dorm. She gently but firmly pulled me by my arm to the elevator and then into her room. I was not resisting.

Once we were inside her room with the door closed, she melted into my arms with a kiss that was so hot it would melt steel! When we came up for air, she turned around. She commanded, “Brad, unzip me.” I was very unsure but did as I was told. She said, “Now turn around and face the door.” I did and heard her scurry around for a moment. “You can turn around now.” She was wearing a pair of bright red shorts and a tee shirt. She was lying on the bed. She said, “Now, take off your coat and tie and come here.” I did joining her after kicking off my shoes, too.

We were almost frantic in our kissing. At one point, I realized I had my palm on her breast. There was no bra just the thin tee shirt covering it. I froze for an instant but, before I could move it, she held it in place. Over the next few minutes, we kissed and fondled each other until we had twisted around so that I was on my back and she was straddling me. I had felt her breasts but didn’t remain there with my hands preferring to hold her close and let her breasts bore holes in my chest. Her nipples were like two hot nails trying to embed themselves in my body.

I held her tightly as we kissed and murmured and murmured and kissed. After a long while, we calmed down some. She said, “I’m trying to decide if I am going to let you leave tonight.”

“As much as I would love to stay, I think I should go back to my room at some point.”

“I know that’s the practical answer but I’m not feeling practical right this moment.

“Brad, this is my first date ever. I have found, I already knew, that I care for you very much. That caring is coloring my judgment. It wants me do something that is premature in our time together. For the first time in my life, I want to make love to a man. You are that man. This is too soon but I will say, ‘eventually we will.’ I will also say that it won’t be long.”

“Karen, I have a desire for you like I’ve never experienced in my life. We will wait. We have plenty of time to get to know each other and be sure that it isn’t just the heat of a moment. I would rather we progress to care about each other as important individuals valuable to God and to each other.” I hated myself for that speech until she gave me a hard, quick kiss.

“You say the right things. I have no school work to do this weekend. I want to see you all day and into the evening tomorrow and I-I.” She hesitated. I smiled at her. “I want us to go to church as a couple Sunday and spend the rest of the day together.”

I smiled even bigger. “That is my fervent wish for this weekend.” We kissed again. “What church do you go to, Karen?”

“I’ve been riding with Melissa to a Presbyterian church but Mom and Dad are Methodist and that’s my preference.”

I pulled her face down and gave her a kiss. “I’m Methodist, too.”

She looked at me carefully. “We are going to have to talk about things more to find out where we have differences.” We smiled at each other though our smiles quickly dissolved into a kiss.

It was well after midnight when I left promising to call her at eight to meet for breakfast in the cafeteria. We hadn’t done anything else but did talk with many kisses punctuating our discussion. I’m not sure if I was more reluctant to leave or Karen was more reluctant for me to go. It was close. We would see each other in the morning.

In the morning, I woke up feeling refreshed and eager. By seven forty-five, I was bathed and dressed. I have never been so eager in my life. Paul woke up when I returned from my shower. As I finished dressing, he said, “Apparently, your date went well.” I nodded and smiled happily. “But you came here last night though late.” I nodded.

“Paul, she is marvelous. She was in a dress borrowed from Melissa and looked absolutely stunning. We turned heads everywhere we went. It was a great time. The food was fantastic. The owner came out and cooked our bananas table side. The concert was well-performed and we both love Mozart. We went to her room and kissed good night a few thousand times.” I smiled as my eyes lost focus for a moment. “She is a very special person.”

Paul nodded slowly. “As pretty as she is, I bet she really was hot in a dress.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.