Head of the Family
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by 7dustelite

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brian Ortiz comes home early only to find out things about his family he never knew.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

Brian had been skipping school when it all started. Arriving home he noticed that his mom's car was in the driveway along with another that he recognized as his grandfather's. Brian quickly entered the house excited to see his grandfather as he was his favorite relative.

"Oh God harder daddy make your bitch cum"said Monica feeling her daddy's cock hitting her cervix.

Brian hearing his mother could not believe what he was hearing. As if on auto pilot he walked into the living room to the sight of his mother being fucked over the side of the couch by his grandfather.

"Ohhhh daddy I love your big cock." Moaned out his mother.

"Uhhh gonna cum Momi dear God your pussy is fucking tight."

"What the fuck is this shit?" Brain said letting them know they had been caught.

Quickly separating with an audible 'POP' his grandfather and mother guard shocked looks on their faces at being caught.

"Brian what the hell you aren't supposed to be home for another four hours?" Asked his mother hoping her son wouldn't say anything about what he had walked into.

"So what that doesn't mean shit, compared to me seeing you getting fucked by gramps. What the hell what would dad say?"

Brian was surprised that his question was answered by his grandfather laughing.

"Son your dad wouldn't say shit; it's not like he has any interest in your mother sexually," answered his grandfather.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Son your dad is gay; he likes sticks not wholes." Explained his grandfather.

Brian was struck speechless by what he had been told. His dad was gay; then how do you explain him and his sisters. As if reading his mind his grandfather explained it to him.

"Son the truth is I'm your real dad, along with your sisters; we just used Mark as a cover when your mother came up pregnant with you. This way we were able to kill two birds with one stone. Ensuing no one found out he was gay and that I got your mom pregnant." Explained Brian's grandfather/dad.

Brian was shocked at what he was hearing his grandad, no his dad, was his father; while the man he had thought of as his father was actually gay. He felt things couldn't get any weirder.

"Honey sit down for a second, and let us get dressed. We have a few other things to discuss with you since you have found out about us," said Monica.

Ten minutes later they were all sitting down when Brian's mom broke the silence.

"Sweat heart there is more that we need to tell you. All we ask is that you save any questions you have for us until the end ok?" Seeing Brian nod his mom continued,"You see Brian we are not your average humans. We are descended from Gods, giving us abilities that no others have."

"I'll take over from here Moni, you might thinking you don't have powers. You see in order for your powers to be unlocked, you would have to fuck a relative that has their powers already to gain access to yours. Now as far as what powers we have, that differs from male to female. The females can gain one of a handful of abilities. We can have the ability to read minds all the way to flying, but we males can only get one set of powers. Notice I said set as in more than one. Since the time of our first ancestor was born the men of our family have had the same powers. We can fly, read minds, have almost impenetrable skin, breath under water, and last my personal favorite our dicks while always large also secrete substance that makes women addicted to us." Finished Brian's grandfather.

Brian sat and thought about all he had been told. At first he thought that they must be crazy, but then thought of something else they had said: "in order for your powers to be unlocked you would have to fuck a relative that has their powers." Thinking of this made Brian's dick hard the possibility that he could fuck his mom, who at thirty-three look to be in her twenties. Making up his mind Brian, decided to see how far he could take this.

"Say I believe, what if I wanted to unlock my abilities?" Asked Brian.

"Honey if you want that, you can fuck me. I just ask that you cum inside me. You see your grandfather has gotten to old to knock anybody else up, and I want another child. So if your willing to get me pregnant we can spend the night together. Your legal father had to go out of town on business, and your sisters are having a sleep over at Ann's house tonight," replied his mom.

"I think I will leave you two to decide that, as I have to be going. I will stop by tomorrow and answer any questions you have about your powers Brian," said his grandfather getting up to leave.

Brian sat on the couch as his mother walked his grandfather out. He thought over what he heard and what was to come that night. Brian wasn't ashamed to admit that he thought his mother was hot. At just 4'11", his mother had long black hair contrasting nicely with here pale white skin. While she had only A cups for tits, (he had found some of her bras) she had an ass that begged to be slapped.

Noticing his mom had returned. He decided that he wouldn't be waiting for tonight. Walking over to his mom he grasped her behind her neck, bringing her into a kiss. Brian couldn't believe how soft her lips were. Reaching down he picked her up, by her ass, carrying her to her bedroom. He Gently placed her on the bed. She pulled his shirt off, showing a well defined set of abs. He could only moan as his mother kissed and sucked on his chest. Brian pulled her shirt off to see that she hadn't bothered with putting on a bra earlier. Her breast demanded his attention, begging to be sucked.

"Mmmm Brian, mommy likes that. Come on honey suck on mommy's tits."

Reaching down, he noticed that his mom had gotten his shorts down without him noticing.

"Dam sweet heart normally the men in our family have big dicks, but shit nothing like this," said Monica running her hands up and down Brian's 10 inch dick.

"Come on honey, put this big fucker in mommy and make her your whore."

Brian looked down to see her skirt, that she had put on earlier, had hiked up. Also noticing she was rubbing his dick up and down her pussy lips, soaking it in her juices. As she placed him at her opening she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him into her.

"Oh shit mom your pussy feels so good," said Brian as he started fucking his mom.

"Ohh fuck Brian, that's it, fuck mommy. Show me who my master is. Your making me cummmmm. oh fuck that's it," shouted his mom.

The sounds of flesh slapping together and moans reverberated throughout the room as mother and son rutted like animals.

Brian couldn't tell you how long they had been at it. He felt his balls getting ready to release his cum.

"Gonna cum mom. Now is your last chance, if I don't pull out you might get pregnant," warned Brian but his mother was having none of that. She quickly locked her legs behind his ass, making sure he wouldn't pull out.

"I'm cumming mom, your boy is cumming inside you," shouted Brian filling her pussy with his cum.

Brian and his mom laid there getting their breath back. Hearing a noise he looked at the door. His eyes widened noticing fourteen year old twin sisters staring wide eyed at what they had walked into. Nudging his mom, he was able to get her to notice them.

"Well honey, looks like we have some explaining to do," said his mother.

All Brian could think was 'oh shit'.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.