Willow - Cover

Willow

Copyright© 2014 by gorp

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Slavery is practiced by the rich and encouraged by the government. Willow becomes a slave and is almost sold at auction. Violence strikes and she is propelled into the household of a reclusive owner. What will she become?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Caution   Violence  

When Carl stepped into the private dining room, the first thing he noticed was a server asking the four men about taking drink orders. The woman was very pretty with flame red hair and pale freckles. She was dressed in the uniform of the house-help with a green short halter top and a low ride miniskirt that showed off her very slim waist and flat tummy. The uniform was important to distinguish her as an employee and not a slave.

Carl touched her on the arm and said, "Excuse me, but could I speak to you?" The server followed Carl to the door. When they were far enough away from the other four he said, "Please give us just a minute. Keep an eye on these two while I talk to my friends, please." Carl then walked back into the room leave the hostess outside the open door with Willow and Page.

This was the first time Carl had been able to get a good look at the four men. The tall, thin one, the one with the new promotion, was on the left. Next to him was the short young man that had groped Willow earlier. The other two were as different as the first two. Number three was large, maybe an inch over six feet, but soft with a pudgy face that seemed to have spread to his waist. He wore glasses and was losing his hair. Number four, on the far right, was Asian with black hair and a round face. All four were standing and looking at the retreating waitress like they had lost their best friend.

Carl realized that he needed to get and remain in control of these guys. If he did not, the evening could get ugly. "Ok, let's start with some names ... who are you?" Carl was good at remembering names and faces because he had a system. He associated the names with something unique about that person. So in Carl's mind they became, from left to right, Neal the Beanpole, Babyface Barry, Mush Mike, and Jap Jerry. It turned out that Jerry was Chinese, but that was beside the point. "So guys, we find ourselves here in an awkward situation. Berry here pisses me off but now you are in my five thousand dollar-a-night private room. Does that seem fair to you?" Carl watched them deflate from the kids-in-a-candy-store attitude to a hangdog look in three seconds. "The casino cares about me, not you, and I have some ideas about what I want tonight, but one thing is certain, my plans do not involve dealing with four sloppy drunks acting like frat boys. So there are two options of how the rest of this evening unfolds. The first option is for you guys to have one more drink on the house and then I will bid you good evening. The other option is you can sober up, have some manners, and you might get a taste of my world. Make you choice by the time I get the hostess back in here." Carl turned back to the door and waved for the hostess to come back while the young men huddled together whispering.

When the hostess came back in she looked at the group and asked, "Ok, what are you boys having?"

Beanpole was the spokesman, "Ah, we are with ... ah ... him," pointing to Carl, "whatever he wants."

Carl gave the group a slight smile and said, "Good choice." He turned to the hostess. Carl asked, "Do you have facilities for the care and needs of property?" Carl nodded towards Willow and Page, still standing outside the room with their hands cuffed behind them.

"Yes sir, on this floor there is a slave care room. They can..."

Carl held up two fifty dollar chips. "Please take these two down there and make sure they are well tended. Listen to the taller one, which is Page, and give them whatever they need including food. Have them cleaned up and back here in an hour. Stay with them and make sure they are well cared for. Ok?"

"Yes sir."

"In the meantime have someone bring us every appetizer on the menu. We also need juices, coffee, water and sodas, but no alcohol. Clear?"

"Yes sir.

After the hostess left with Page and Willow in tow, Carl began exploring the room. It was a combination dining room and lounge. A dining table occupied one half of the room near the door with two sofas and overstuffed chairs taking up the rest. There was a gray glass wall that ran the length of the room. Carl touched a button near the door and the gray glass turned transparent. They now had an incredible view across the entire casino floor thirty feet below. Carl looked over and the four young men were looking down gawking at the people and flashing lights.

Carl moved to the lounge area and sat down in one of the comfortable chairs. "Well, tell me what you do..." Carl got the conversation started but they carried the ball while he listened. Theirs was the common story of Silicon Valley. Very smart, young computer science nerds recruited right out of college, working seventy hours a week. Their only social life was getting together about once a month and getting stupid drunk at the apartment complex's pool. While they talked the food began arriving. Trays of chicken wings, chips, cheese, sliders and nachos quickly covered the dining table. Carl encouraged them to keep talking, eat all they wanted, and to drink the sodas and juices. After thirty minutes of food and liquids even Babyface Barry was starting to sober up. The time passed quickly. Mush Mike was waving his hands and talking about a new web design idea when there was a knock at the door.


The red headed hostess led Willow and Page by their leashes towards a door at the far end of the hall marked 'Slave Care Center.' Once past the door, the plush décor of the hotel was left behind. In the Care Center the floors were linoleum, the walls were tile and the lighting harsh florescent.

The room was large with doors at both ends. Along one wall was a series of cages and cells, many occupied by slaves. They were grouped by how restrictive the confinement was intended to be. The largest cells, about fifteen feet long by about ten deep, held a number of slaves sitting on benches or resting on simple vinyl covered mats. These were simple holding cells for property that needed to be secured for a short period of time. Further in were more restrictive cells intended as punishment or motivation. Six were dog kennel types stacked three on top and three on the bottom. One cage could hold one slave in mild discomfort or two in cramped misery. Next were three narrow upright punishment cells only about eighteen inches deep. They were made of solid sheet steel with only a small vent that blocked any light from entering. A slave inside one of these would be cut off from light and air, pressed flat, and forced to remain in a standing position. However, this was still the preferred side of the room. Filling the rest of the room was a series of punishment or torture devices. There was a whipping post, a Saint Andrew's cross and a pillory. As they passed a slave was hanging by a set of manacles and was screaming out each time a cattle prod was pressed against her back. All of this Willow and Page witnessed in a matter of seconds before passing through another door at the far end of the room. As the door closed the sobbing of the girl being shocked was cut off completely.

While the casino had been plush and the other area had been almost slaughter-house harsh, this area was different too. The lighting was softer and the clinical tile was gone. The walls were standard drywall and paint and the floor was industrial grade carpet. Along the wall were alcoves. Each was raised about two feet above the floor and a thin cushion dominated the three foot by three foot space. One end of a chain was attached to the floor in front of the alcove and the other was connected to a steel collar. The opposite wall was one long alcove with multiple chains and collars.

Four of the individual alcoves were occupied. The first one held an oriental girl that appeared to be curled up asleep. Her back was to Page and she could see her ass had turned red and was quickly going towards black and blue. She had been spanked hard.

The second alcove was empty but the third was occupied by a girl with long brown hair and the heavy collar around her neck. Her hair was in a pony tail and it was attached to a fixture on the upper surface of the alcove. She had her mouth wrapped around a large black dildo that was sticking out from the wall. She was sliding her mouth down on it until she it disappeared. The saying "practice makes perfect" went through Page's mind while she walked by

The fourth alcove held a slave in latex. She was covered in white latex. Her arms were bound behind her back in a single glove. Her legs were in latex pants with matching white boots laced up to her knees. Her breasts were bare but she wore a very tight hood that must have cut off sight and sound completely. Only the heavy steel collar attached to the floor did not match. She was kneeling on the thin mat motionless.

The next two were not occupied but the last one was. The chubby girl was in a strict hogtie. She was positioned on her stomach facing outwards with her large breasts handing down outside the alcove. She wore a harness gag and a rope from the harness went to an anal hoop buried in the girl's rectum. Every time she tried to drop her head it pulled on the anal hook. Her head and back were trembling from the effort to keep her head up. She, like the other three, did not make a sound.

The hostess pointed back the way they had come, "That was a holding and punishment area for the property of regular guests," the hostess said. "This is the holding and care area maintained by our in-house VIP slave service. Your master specifically asked that you be given food and a chance to rest and recuperate. This area fits his request much better. Also I was told to stay with you and I did not want to listen to the screaming." She pointed further down the hall, "The prep area is there and we will head that way in a few minutes. I will order your food now. You have twenty minutes to eat and rest before going on. Do you have any preferences?"

Page was about to request some simple foods so that she and Willow could keep up their strength when she noticed the logo on the wall. It held a gold stylized letter S and G between the towers of the Golden Gate Bridge. Below the logo were the words "Sea Grove." Page stared at the logo for a minute before turning to Willow and simply saying "Oh shit!"


Willow's training up till then had been entirely in the hands of Page and mostly within the confines of Rose house and the San Francisco condo. The suck bar and slave service area of the casino were new, eye opening and terrifying experiences, much worse than even the Expo. She had avoided those fates, or worse, by the slimmest of margins.

But a new thought pushed its way into Willow's mind. Page was as helpless here as she was! Page could not protect her here. Only Carl's word shielded them in this place. Only his concern and sense of responsibility for them kept them out of the cells and away from the cattle prod. A new sense of urgency to serve the purpose that Page had instilled in her rushed through her. Her safety and Page's safety might depend on how she did in the next little while.

Moments after Page's cryptic declaration four slaves appeared behind them. Their escort, her name was Heather, gave their leashed to the newly arrived slaves with instruction on how they were to be cared for. Page and Willow were ordered to remove their capes and climb into the alcove across from the other slaves and they were chained in place. Water bottles appeared and both drank. Willow had no idea she had been thirsty and the cool water was very welcome. Willow watched as Page's marks were examined by one of the house slaves for damage or bleeding. Over the past hour the raised red marks had become even more vivid, yet there was no broken skin. Once satisfied, the attendant briefly checked on Willow then left. In the meantime a simple tray of sandwiches arrived. "Eat something," Page whispered, "We may not get another break for hours." The two slaves knelt there in the long alcove for about fifteen minutes quietly eating and drinking. The entire time Heather stood off by herself watching nervously. Before leaving the rest area, both Page and Willow were handed two pills to swallow. "These slow the digestion of the food through your gut." Page told her before swallowing her own. "They help keep your ass clean." Willow swallowed hers.

Willow and Page were then removed from the alcove and taken to another area and handed over to the prep team for processing. While Heather continued to watch over them, a short, dark haired slave looked them over and gave the prep team instructions. "Do you need to be restrained for the enema?" the team leader asked. When they indicated no, both were told to place their hands on the wall. Their shoes and collars were removed and handed off to another waiting slave. The team leader then lubed and inserted the enema nozzles and started the flow of liquid. While they waited for their bowels to fill, Page whispered, "Do you know what you need to do when we go back?" Willow nodded, afraid that her voice might not work. "It is especially important that you do your best to please. This place..." but Page was interrupted by a slave bringing them toothbrushes and mouthwash. They had to hold the mouthwash in their mouths until the enema was finished so Page could not finish what she was going to say. They were then instructed to spit the mouthwash out in the toilet then sit and expel the enema.

They were directed to stand and move to the wash area. A handheld shower nozzle set to spray a fine mist was used to quickly apply a scented soap solution to their bodies, they were given a quick scrub with a sponge and then the mister was used to rinse it off. No soap or water was allowed near Willow's short, black hair and Page's hair was tied out of the way. After the quick cleaning they were guided to chairs near the sinks. Page's hair was brushed out and styled while another slave applied some product to Willow's hair to make it stand straight up. Others applied makeup, a light perfume and lipstick. As soon as that was completed, their collars, freshly polished and shining, were locked back on and their cleaned shoes buckled back on their feet.

Willow looked at her reflection in the mirror. She could not recognize the girl she was seeing as the same girl that had left Fresno. Her makeup and spiked hair gave her a fierce look. Her arms and legs were toned and strong and carried no extra flesh. Her breasts were not a large as Page's but still were well shaped and pleasing to the eye. Her stomach was smooth and flat. Her mons was smooth and her ass was nearly perfect. She had never been proud of how she looked or that people would see her. She felt those things now.

But as her eyes moved back up, she realized that the most dramatic change was in her attitude. She held her own gaze for a moment, contemplating what was about to happen. She was going to be fucked by four complete strangers and she was ready for them. But she did not see herself as one on those vapid slutty girls from school that fucked guys for social status. She did not even see herself as a whore. She was a warrior fighting for Page and for Carl and for herself. She would fight with every weapon and every skill she had. There was a sense of pride that she could and would do this. There was even a part of her that was excited.

Willow asked Heather for one final prep before they headed back to the private dining room. While a slave inserted a well lubed butt plug in Willow's ass, Page gave her a nod and a sly smile that could only be interpreted as pride.


"Heather, I suppose that the Care Services can be charged to the credit card I left with the lobby?" Carl asked the hostess quietly. They were standing in the hall and could hear the four engineers inside the room talking over each other.

Heather handed Carl the two leashes, "Sir, those charges are part of the use of this room and are being provided compliments of the casino." Carl looked over at Page and Willow. They had their capes closed in the front but their faces were exposed. He could see the care they had taken with their hair and makeup. He had never seen Willow look so glamorous.

"Heather I would like for you to stay with us in case we need anything. Will this be acceptable for your attention for the next two hours or so?" Carl held up three one hundred dollar chips.

"Yes sir!"

"Are their restraints or... ?" Carl began to ask.

Heather was excited to earn her tip, "The wall panel across the far wall folds out. There are restraints, rope, and toys there. If there is something else that you want, let me know and I am sure I can get it."

"Good, good. I need one more thing. Stay out here with Willow until I call for her." Carl led Page into the room. The guys were still talking loudly about work and eating the last of the food. Carl ignored them and went to the far wall next to the window looking out on the casino floor. He found the latch and slid the panel back. He surveyed the contents of the cabinet before seeing what he was looking for. He pulled out a heavy metal swing arm with restraints hanging down. It extended about three feet into the room. Carl took Page by the shoulders and led her gently under the arm then untied and removed her cape and unlocked her cuffs from behind her back. He pulled the restraints down then attached her wrists. He took a minute to retrieve a spreader bar and attach it to her ankles. He then went to the wall and pulled the rope attached to the restraints until Page's hands were high over her head, then tied it off. Carl stepped back to survey his work and noticed that there was not a sound coming from the four men across the room. He looked over his shoulder and saw that they were all frozen in place watching the activity. Carl waived them over and said, "Come closer and take a look."

At any time and in any setting Page would be beautiful. Bound, on display, and lit by the flashing lights from the casino floor she was ethereal. All four young men had had very little experience with women. Most of what they knew of sex had come from porn. No longer embolden by booze, their normal shyness returned. They hesitantly approached the bound beauty. Page held her head high and slightly arched her back to push her breasts out more. "Gentlemen, let me introduce you to Page. She is a slave. But she is not like the slaves you might find in a suck bar or brothel. She is extraordinary." Mush Mike reached towards her left breast. "I did not say touch! Just look." Mike retracted his hand. The three men circled the bound woman.

Carl turned to Babyface Barry who was trying as unobtrusively as possible to look between Page's legs. "What about you? Do you think this slave is sexy?" At that moment Barry gave Page what is the highest geek compliment there is as he muttered, "Unbelievable."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.