Willow - Cover

Willow

Copyright© 2014 by gorp

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Slavery is practiced by the rich and encouraged by the government. Willow becomes a slave and is almost sold at auction. Violence strikes and she is propelled into the household of a reclusive owner. What will she become?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Caution   Violence  

Willow was sitting in the guest suite. It was located on the Master's side of the house and she had never been in these rooms before. With their muted tones and stained wood furnishings, it was all very masculine, like the library had been.

The suite consisted of three rooms. There was a small sitting room that held a leather covered armchair, leather love seat and a small table with a reading lamp. As she sat in the chair, she could see into the bedroom area. The very large bed was covered in black sheets that set off the wood headboard nicely.

Willow had had time to consider and examine all of this because she had been sitting the chair for almost an hour. Page had given her very strict orders not to move from the chair.

However, it was how she was dressed that was the source of most of Willow's curiosity. Like everything, Page had given very specific instructions. It had begun with a shower that included a different body wash than she had been using. This one was clearly meant for men and had a much more earthy scent. Page then used wide leather straps to tie Willow's hands behind her back hands to elbows. While very secure, her arms and hands where not stressed in any way.

Next Page made her step into a strap-on harness. The dildo attached had a portion that fit up inside of Willow and, after applying lots of lube, Page pushed it in to place. Now, projecting out from Willow's crotch was a very lifelike rubber cock. After checking that the harness was secure, Page helped Willow on with a pair of men's boxers and then a pair of dress slacks with a belt.

Page next draped a man's collared white dress shirt over Willow's shoulders. She buttoned the shirt all the way up including the collar button. The reason why was made clear when Page next adorned the shirt with a silk necktie, complete with Windsor knot. The shirt was tucked into the slacks and Willow was told to sit down. Next came the men's socks and a pair of wingtip men's dress shoes.

Willow was sitting in front of the same mirror where Page had shaved her head, but facing away from it. She was very curious how she looked when things got even more surreal. Page took an eyeliner pencil and began drawing a mustache and heavy eyebrows on Willow. She then strapped a red ball gag in place. Page completed the ensemble with cologne and a dark blazer.

Finally, Page allowed Willow to turn towards the mirror. Except for the empty sleeves and the ball gag, the effect was quite good. Willow's short dark hair added to the effect. With the dildo tenting the front of the slack, the overall impression was of a well-dressed randy young man.

Page then led Willow to the guest suite and told her to sit and wait. After the long wait, the door finally opened and in walked Page.

While she was dressing Willow, Page had been in her normal household attire; collar and high heel shoes and nothing else. She now wore a fancy thin silver collar with a small chain hanging down between her breasts. The wrap-around silk dress she wore clung to her curves and showed a lot of cleavage. Stockings and strappy high heels completed the outfit. She had done her hair and makeup so that the overall effect was to look like she was headed for a very expensive night on the town.

Page closed the door softly and said, "Sir, my name is Page. I am Lord Blackmon's slave. I am his gift to you for tonight."

Willow could not help but rise to her feet, partly in shock and partly to play the part of the young man Lord Blackmon had so honored.

Page walked forward. Willow could not help but be amazed and turned on by how Page seemed to writhe across the room. It was not exaggerated or forced, but was a dance unto itself.

"Sir, Lord Blackmon made it clear to me that I am yours to enjoy." Page began slowly walking around Willow and whispering softly. "Have you ever been with a slave before? No? Then will you let me guide you? It is very important to Lord Blackmon that you be pleased with your stay here at Rose House. He will ask you if you have enjoyed your visit and I want you to be able to say it was the most amazing time of your young life. If you can convince him of that, my lord will be pleased with me. But he is very perceptive and will know if you are sincere. I am going to make sure that your words to my lord are sincere ... very sincere."

Page stopped behind Willow and placed her hands on her shoulders and brought her red lips to Willow's ear. "I am a slave. Whatever you desire, I will do. Whatever you wish to do, I will encourage. Tonight is your night to explore all that a woman can offer. Or tonight could be a night for your dark fantasy that you have never dared utter to be fulfilled."

Page again stepped in front of the pretend young man. She ran her hands down the front of Willow's shirt and down to his pants. Page grasped the fake cock that was tenting the slacks. "I see you approved of the plan. But do you approve of me?"

Page stepped backwards and began slowly running her hands down her across her own body. As her hands came back up, her right index finger traced the beautiful valley between her breasts that was so wonderfully displayed.

"Sir, do you see this? Do you like this? Are you getting hard because of me?" Willow could not help but moan through the ball gag. Willow closed the distance between them quickly and placed her lips just on Willow's. Page's voice was soft and full of promise. "My lips will bring you pleasure." With that, Page began passionately kissing Willow even though she still wore the gag. Page closed her eyes and turned her head and her tongue caressed the exposed part of the ball gag like it was Willow's tongue. Page's hand gently held Willow's face in place while they made out. There was no rush to Page's actions. It was like she could have kissed Willow all night. But there was so much more to do.

"Let me take your coat," Page said. Her hands eased the blazer off of Willow's shoulders and she let it fall to the chair. Next Page began to loosen the tie and slip it through the collar. Shen then slowly unbuttoned the white dress shirt, pulling the shirt tail out of the pants and adding it to the pile on the chair.

"Come over here for a moment please," Page said and guided Willow to the leather love seat and gently pushed her down. Page then stepped back and reached around to the knot holding her dress together. She slowly undid the bow and let the dress fall open. Her breasts held on to the silk so that it was still a tease, but then Page brought her hands up and slowly parted the two halves of the dress. Willow had been around Page every day for weeks and they both had been naked the entire time. But somehow this was exciting and erotic to watch. As the dress fell to the floor, it was like Willow was the young man seeing her for the first time. She could feel the lust rising in her and longed to be able to touch, kiss and make love to this beautiful vision. Page held the pose for a few moments so Willow could feel the full effects of the carnal display. Page only had on her heels, stockings and collar. Her skin seemed to glow with health and sexual energy. Every part of Page, from her mane of hair to her full lips, to her breast, to her flat sculpted stomach to her sex peeking out between her thighs, seemed to beg for attention. Page slowly turned around and showed off her back and ass. Peeking out from between her ass cheeks was a jeweled butt plug. Page looked over her shoulder at Willow and tapped on the jewel with her fingernail. "This is for later."

Page turned again and then knelt. Her arms pushed her breasts together putting them on display. Once Willow gaze was fixed there, Page leaned forward and began to crawl towards Willow. It took just a few minutes for the shoes, socks, and pants to join the other clothes on the chair. As she exposed at part of Willow, it was blessed with a brush of her lips or a slow stroke from the very tip of her tongue. Willow was soon down to just her boxers and the added accessories.

Page then began to caress the false phallus through the silk boxers with both hands. Because part of the dildo was also embedded in Willow, the movements were transmitted to Willow's pussy and clit. Her excitement was rising further.

Page pulled the boxers down to reveal the realistic looking cock. Page locked her gaze on Willow and hardly looked away. Page used her tongue, the top and bottom of it, to lick the cock up and down. She did not spit on it, but allowed the saliva to roll from her mouth onto the dildo. She then sucked it back up, drove down on it with the cock deep in her throat. Fast and slow, up and down, Page worshipped the dildo. Willow could almost feel Page's tongue as it caressed the fake appendage. Willow was not sure how Page did it but by the end of Page's blowjob, Willow had cum. She realized later that it had been a combination of the movements of the appliance lodged in her own pussy and the sight of what Page was doing with her mouth.

Page looked up a Willow and said, "I think you like that. But there is so much more to do and to feel. Tonight is about new things. Slide down here."

Page helped Willow slide down to her knees on the floor, and then gently turned her shoulders until she was facing the loveseat again. Page slowly pushed her head down so that her face was on the cushion and her ass was sticking out. Page gently parted Willow's cheeks and ran her tongue from the top of her ass all the way to where the dildo disappeared in Willow's pussy. Again she used both the top and underside of her tongue as it passed back and forth. She then speared into Willow's ass with her tongue while jerking off the fake cock with her hand. The combined stimulation sent another orgasm ripping through Willow. Page licked, sucked and fucked Willow's ass over and over until Willow was cumming over and over.

Willow was panting, trying to recover when Page whispered in her ear again, "I am your slave tonight. Every hole, every touch, every lick is for you. Would you like to fuck my pussy first or have you ever dreamed of fucking a woman's ass? It does not matter. You are going to do both."

Page helped Willow to stand and guided her into the bedroom and onto the large bed. She laid Willow on her back with the dildo sticking straight up. Page straddled Willow's waist and eased the phallus into her pussy.

"Let me do the work. Just enjoy for now," Page whispered.

For the next twenty minutes Page put on a show. She had started with slow hip rolls and moved on from there. She moved up and down, sometimes pounding downward and sometimes she moved teasingly slow. She rocked her hips back and forth then the cycle would start again. Page developed a very sexy sheen of sweat and made her skin glow even more. Twice Page jumped completely off of the cock and licked or sucked it like it was the source of life itself. She made sure to lean over and brush Willow's breasts with her nipples and once laid completely down on her and kissing her gagged mouth, crushing their tits together. Willow did not need the additional lube Page had applied. She was plenty wet herself.

"Do you want to fuck me now? Do you want to take me, and pound me with your hardness until you make me scream?"

Page lifted off of Willow and had her mount in the missionary position. Now it was Willow's turn to work. With her hands still secured behind her back, she did not have a lot of leverage, but she made the best of it. She fucked into Page as hard as she could and still Page encouraged more.

Suddenly Page put her hand on Willow's chest and said, "Wait. I want to make sure you have energy left to really fuck my ass.

"Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass? Have you ever wanted to?" Willow could not help but nod. "You are going to stretch my ass with that cock of yours and shove it all the way in. You are going to take all it, all of my ass."

Page pulled her legs up to her chest and then pulled the jeweled plug from her asshole. She brought it to her puckered lips and pushed it slowly past the barrier and into her mouth. While holding the plug in her mouth, she reached down and guided the dildo Willow was wearing to her hole. She eased it into her back door and then pulled Willow's hips forward until it was completely seated. A moan escaped around the plug still in Page's mouth.

Willow started moving slowly in and out of Page's ass. But Page was not having it. She took the jeweled plug out of her mouth, reached up and grabbed Willows head with both and brought it down to where their foreheads were touching. "Fuck ... Me ... Hard!" she roared.

Willow bent to the task with a will. She fucked her as hard as she could for as long as she could. She rocked herself to another orgasm and Page to at least two.

But finally Willow's muscles gave out and she had to stop. Page took this opportunity to slide off the dildo and up beside Willow who had collapsed on her side, panting.

Page spooned up close to Willow's back. She stroked her hair and caressed her shoulder. Then she leaned close to Willow's ear and said, "I hope you have enjoyed your time with this slave so far. I know you have run out of energy. Rest now. When you wake, we can continue. A slave is an ocean of possibilities. If you wish, you can bind me and fuck me again. You can whip me till I cry, then keep whipping me. In the cabinet over there are clamps you can put on my nipples or gags for my mouth. There are many worlds of pleasure and decadence to explore and I am your vessel of exploration. But rest now so you are ready for the rest of your journey."

With that Page eased back down and snuggled Willow till she fell asleep.


Willow was awoken by a slap on the ass. Page was saying in her commanding voice, "Get up, slave. We have more to do before you can sleep."

Willow's arms were still bound and she still wore the harness with the cock. She scrambled off of the silk covered bed to kneel in front of Page. Page was covered again by the wrap-around dress.

Page indicated she was to stand and turn. She then unbound Willow's hands and told her to put everything away to be cleaned and to shower, with special instructions to remove the mustache. Page ran off to comply, the fake cock waving back and forth in front of her.

While Willow was getting things cleaned up and put away, Page walked over to the table where the wooden box was sitting. It was time to play Lord Blackmon's Box Game again.

Page shuffled then cut the cards. Her card for the day was the ten of diamonds. She looked in the box to find the envelope marked ten of diamonds and pulled it out.

This would be the second challenge from the Box Game she would face. She had so much going on training Willow she wished she could devote all her time there. But this was her master's game and she had been instructed to play.

She read the instructions.

The Ten of Diamonds challenge

Slave,

It is time to visit our old friend Igor. You are familiar with him so there is no need to describe what is to happen. But you do need to determine how long and how difficult it will be. I would decide these for you if I were there, but this time we need to leave it to chance.

Here is how you will set the values.

Roll one die to determine the time setting. (1-6 hours)

Roll two dice to set episodes (1-12)

Roll one to determine size (smallest to largest)

Flip the coin for Ass or Pussy (tails is ass)

Flip a coin for wet or dry (heads is wet)

For torment value, roll the dice, then subtract one from the number (if you roll a four, then set the value to three)

Remember to send me a message about your time and experience.

Blackmon

While Lord Blackmon loved primitive machines, he was even more adept with modern technology. He had explored a number of ideas regarding punishment devices. He thought the market for such things was too small to be profitable so he never put them into production; however he loved to tinker and would develop prototypes and test them. Page was quite familiar with Igor; in fact she had been the one who named it. She knew it was a monster.

Page had spent some time talking with Willow about different ways a slave could be punished or tortured. One of the points Page wanted Willow to understand was that some methods, such as whipping or hanging, had natural limits. For a whipping, a natural limit was the master's arm getting tired, or the slave dying. How long those things took depended on how harsh the whip was, how heavy it was and how fit the master was using it.

However some punishments and tortures worked around some of these limitations. If, for example, the torture was mechanical, arm strength was not a factor. The Wall ride Page had taken could have gone on for weeks, long after Page had died. But again there was a limit to how much Page could experience because of the physical damage to her body, thus creating a limit.

But if a torture did not damage the body, the activity could go on for much longer. Pain did not require physical damage. Fear did not require physical damage. Both, if carefully moderated, could be extended for very long periods of time. Another method was to complete a punishment or torture, then come back and repeat it over and over again. In cases such as these, the limiting factor was the mind because it, like bones and skin, can break too.

Such devices needed careful design and control elements to bring someone to maximum discomfort but still keep them physically unharmed. That was the mission of Igor.

Page took the paper from the envelope and turned it over on the back. She wrote down the values for each variable so she could program the machine correctly.

She rolled one die. It came up four. She would be spending four hours in Igor. She rolled two dice and it came up a three and a five. There would be eight episodes of activity with the dildo. She rolled one and it came up a two. She would have the second smallest dildo inside of her. Shen then flipped the coin and it came up heads. The dildo would be in her pussy.

So far all of those were tolerable settings. She could have had the largest dildo in her ass running twelve episodes. That might have damaged her. There were safety protocols on the device but she did not know if they would have covered that.

She flipped the coin again and saw she was going to be wet. This was bad. But the worst was the last roll of the dice. It was a two and a six. She subtracted one and knew she would have to set the torment on seven. At the seven power setting and with her being wet, she was sure this was going to be agony.


Willow would be an observer again.

The box known as Igor was a nightmare. It looked like another cabinet set along one wall in the Training Room. However the front was hinged at the top, creating a clamshell effect. Page showed Willow how to load the dildo with lube. The dildo they were using had six holes just behind the head. Lube was forced from a reservoir in the base out of the holes as the dildo moved up and down, continuously making sure everything was slippery. What Page did not tell Willow was that it could also be loaded with other creams or lotions. There were lotions that burned, some that itched, and others that did both. Some would stop after a few minutes while others could last for hours.

Page mounted the dildo on an electrical drive device that had a number of functions. It could thrust, rotate, vibrate, and wobble. It could heat and cool the dildo as well as keep the lube flowing. It was connected through a padded curved piece call the saddle that was placed against the crotch. It also vibrated. The drive was so versatile that Lord Blackmon had sold this subassembly design to a number of other manufacturers that made slave training and torture machines. It would probably never break even financially but Blackmon enjoyed tinkering with new ideas and improvements.

The drive was mounted inside the cabinet which had its own bits of specialized horror. It was all driven by a computer program that not only drove the other torments in Igor, but also monitored the health of the person inside.

Page gave Willow instructions about making sure she was not stuck in the device for more than four hours and how to get her out if something went wrong. While she talked, Page programed the values for the session into the laptop attached to the monster. Willow could see that Page was agitated, even more than when she was about to ride The Wall. She wondered what kind of evil this machine would commit on Page.

Just before entering Igor, Page took off her heels and collar and had Willow spray her down with water. Her hair was already in a tight bun on top of her head so that it would be out of the way. Then Page stepped backwards into the machine. She pressed her back, arms, head, ass and legs into the cushioned back of the device, her arms spread wide and her feet about twenty inches apart. Sensors recorded the pressure and determined that Page was in the correct position.

Once she was in position, the dildo device extended the saddle until it came in contact with her crotch. This would set a limit on the down stroke length of the dildo. The lubricated dildo then slowly extended until it was well seated in Page's pussy. This was also recorded in the computer as the furthest upward the dildo could stroke. With the dildo and saddle in place, Page was effectively pinned in the bowels of the beast. The front cover slowly lowered down until there was a soft clunk as the two halves met. Igor was about to awake.

The head section of the machine was made of rigid plastic that formed a kind of helmet around Page's head. There was a foam section covered in very soft cloth that came across Page's eyes and functioned as a blindfold as well as gently pressing her head back into the padding in the rear of the helmet. The lower part of the helmet around the neck was thickly padded to create a seal. In effect, Page's head was isolated from the rest of her body.

The edges of the lid that had lowered down were similar to a refrigerator door creating an air tight seal. The inside of the lid was a heavy rubber like material covered in hundreds of electrodes. The material was clear except for the electronic parts. The lid itself was made of smoked plastic and as the machine came to life, LEDs lit up the interior so that Willow could see Page in the machine. Her face, at least below her eyes, was also visible through the plastic of the helmet. Willow was going to be able to witness Page's ordeal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.