Willow - Cover

Willow

Copyright© 2014 by gorp

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Slavery is practiced by the rich and encouraged by the government. Willow becomes a slave and is almost sold at auction. Violence strikes and she is propelled into the household of a reclusive owner. What will she become?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Caution   Violence  

The next day Willow was amazed how little of Page's skin was damaged. All of the angry redness was gone and only a few spots showed scratches or abrasions. One knee was skinned up, but that was the worst of it. Page herself seemed to be more tense and reflective but Willow dismissed that as exhaustion.

Willow was wrong. There were important things on Page's mind.

Willow got an idea that things would be different that day as soon as breakfast was over. Page had been instructing Willow on other aspects of bondage and submission by taking her into the Room of Tears (as she had called it the day before) and introducing her to ropes, gags, clamps and other toys. Page would lay out the objects and tell Willow about each one, how it worked and how it was used. She would then demonstrate them on Willow, demanding that Willow remember what they were called and what they felt like.

Today Page had Willow crawl to the far wall where the equipment and toys were stored and gave her a specific list of items to retrieve. Willow collected a heavy set of leather cuffs for her hands and feet, a heavy posture collar, rope, extra straps and a very serious penis gag. The gag covered her lower face with a wide leather panel, effectively silencing the wearer.

Page instructed Willow to get busy putting the items on quickly and stand for inspection. Page not only looked her over, but double checked that the buckles and gag were tight.

She then ordered Willow up onto the padded table near the back of the room. This table was like those in the doctor's offices, it had a number of panels that could move or tilt. This one though had points of attachment all around. Willow began getting nervous when Page tied her down tighter that she had before. She was face up and her ass was near the edge of the table with her legs spread wide to the side. Her hands were tied over her head and even her collar was secured down.

Page walked back to the cabinets and came back with a blindfold. Again this was new ground for Willow and her apprehension began to grow.

Willow felt Page begin to touch her breast and stomach with a feather light touch. This continued all over Willow's skin. She stroked her arms and legs in a way that danced between a caress and a tickle. It was slow and soothing and very erotic. Her attempts at squirming confirmed for Willow that there was very little slack in her bonds.

There was a pause a Page gathered more things from the storage area. Willow heard a vibrator come on and quickly felt the almost electric shock of it being moved across her pussy. Again, Page did not press or hurry. Page moved the buzzing machine up and down, lighting the sexual fire within Willow. Every few minutes Page would pause a moment to apply a healthy amount of lube before continuing the erotic movement of the vibrator. Willow's breathing quickened and her limbs twitched with excitement.

After long minutes of teasing and stroking and just before Willow could come, the buzzing stopped and a single finger took up the journey around her core. The finger would stroke a few times and then dip into her opening for a moment. Then it would slide back out and the slow stroking would continue. It was both wonderful and maddening. She loved the touch but craved something more substantial.

Willow felt Page's hair fall across her face and knew Page was leaning over her. Page was almost whispering.

"Slave, I have been debating this in my mind for weeks. Should I preserve you intact until our lord can deflower you? Would he cherish the moment? It is a rare gift, but it is one that he has never mentioned. And it is a very short moment.

"On the other hand, a fully trained sex toy can be enjoyed many times, and in many different ways. But for you to be trained, you need some experience. That means moving past your current state to greater and better things.

"If you have not guessed yet, let me tell you plainly. You are about to get fucked."

Willow began to panic. She had almost no freedom of movement, but what little there was moved all at once. She was softly mewing through the gag and tossing her head side to side.

Page did not change what she was doing. Page used the vibrator for a while then her finger again. She was just going to let the soft and erotic sensations override the terror. Soon it was clear that Willow was close to an orgasm again, but again Page backed off.

Willow heard Page softly say, as if to herself "Here we go."

Page's finger was replaced by something more substantial. Because of the slow and sensual preparation, and because of the copious amounts of lube Page had used, the head of the slim dildo slipped into Willow with little resistance. In fact there was only a brief moment of resistance as it parted her hymen. Page was firm but gentle as she opened Willow up for the first time.

Willow had expected agony when she was fucked for the first time. Instead it had been a sharp pinch followed by a whole new world of sensations. She felt raw for a few moments but soon those feeling were swallowed by the incredible sensation of fullness. She felt Page moving the fake dick in and out slowly and smoothly. She could feel Page's hips hitter her legs and figured Page was wearing a strap-on to fuck her. After a few minutes she felt the vibrator again on her clit and this time there was no reprieve. She felt like she was going over a waterfall as the sensations overwhelmed her. Yet Page did not let up. In and out the cock glided, touching and awakening new places and feelings. The vibrator continued to throw gasoline on the fire.

Page watched her cum three times before she backed off. She did not want to hurt her but to make this a positive experience. But it had to be one made in complete submission. This was the essence of who Willow was now. It was right that chains and bindings be there her first time. They would be there many times in the future where Willow would have not voice, no vision, no movement, and not choice. This had been a good beginning.

Page left Willow to calm down and relax in her bondage for about half an hour. By that time Willow's tears had dried and she was anxious to be released. But Page had more to do.

Willow's legs and waist straps were released and the chain on her collar was loosened, but her hands were not. Page also left the gag and blindfold in place.

"Slave, turn over." Page said.

With some awkward struggling Willow managed to roll over on her stomach. When all was settled, Willow realized that her knees were off the end of the table and that the edge was pressing into her stomach. Her hands were still extended above her head and her breasts were pressed to the cushioned top of the exam table.

Page secured Willow's ankles with straps so that they were together. She then ran another strap across the back of her thighs holding them firmly to the metal side of the table. Page then took all the slack out of the rope holding Willow's hands above her head. This left only one part of Willow's body available. Her ass was waving in the air begging for attention.

Page again left the room for a few minutes. Willow shifted and squirmed but could not get out of the bonds nor change position. Her pussy tingled and ached from its recent encounter with the dildo. It was not an unpleasant feeling but sent huge shockwaves through her emotions.

When Page returned, she removed the blindfold and took the gag out of Willow's mouth.

"Slave, have a drink of water." Page held a straw to Willow's mouth and she drank greedily. Her lips and tongue absorbed the much needed moisture and the cool revived her spirit too.

"Why... ? Why did you... ? I don't ... Willow softly croaked out.

"Is that the proper way to ask a question of your trainer?" Page softly but menacingly asked.

Willow swallowed again and started over. "Ma'am, may this slave please ask a question?"

"Slave, you get one question, and then we move on. What do you want to know?"

"Ma'am, why did you do that to me?" Page said through the tears that had come again. Feeling of betrayal and shame came crashing through to the surface. She thought Page cared about her!

The reaction from Page was not what she expected. Willow thought there would be words of comfort or apology and a soft soothing touch. Instead, Page threw the glass Willow had been drinking from across the room and shattered it against the wall. Page grabbed Willow's chin and jerked her face up so that they were looking eye to eye. Willow was frightened by what see saw in Page's eyes.

Page just stared into Willow's face for a few moments. Then when she spoke, it was in a whisper.

"Let me remind you of something. Do the words 'three hundred dollars' sound familiar? Your virginity was sold for three hundred dollars.

"Before a slave auction, to entice buyers to come, there is often a girl made available for everyone's use. They draw even bigger crowds when they advertise that it will be a virgin's deflowering. It is quite a show.

"The guests buy a ticket for a dollar, or get in for free if they bring a new person to the auction. They draw names to see who goes first for her pussy, then another drawing for her ass. Her mouth is available all the time and does not count.

Everyone watches, cheering on those engaged and describing what a filthy whore the girl is now that she is broken in. Everyone gets a turn after the winners of the drawing, and as many times as they like. They can beat her, piss on her, cut her, and do anything else they like. It goes on for hours until the auction is over. Many girls don't survive. Those that do are ... damaged in body and mind forever.

"That girl, the day of the explosion, was to be you. That was what your mother sold you for.

"That is one way to lose your virginity. What we just did is another.

Do you think I owe you an apology?"

Page let go of Willow's chin and walked away. She needed to calm down and wanted Willow to think about what she had said before they proceeded.

Page went to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water and took her time drinking it and walking back to where Willow was waiting. She paused outside the room listening to Willow's sobs. Page knew that they were tears of emotional hurt, of a broken heart, not of a broken body.

Page strode into the room loudly so Willow could regain her composure. Page took her time collecting items for the next activity but finally could not delay any longer.

"Slave, you are not to make a sound. You are not gagged so this is partly an exercise in self-control. Let's begin with something familiar."

Page raised the crop and brought it down firmly on Willow's ass. It was not a hard blow, but it was enough to sting. Willow did not make a sound. After a minute's pause, Page struck her again, and again Willow remained quiet. Page struck her five times. She was not trying to break through Willow's control, but to strengthen it. Each success gave Willow confidence she could do it.

"Slave, you did well. But this is pain you are familiar with. There are other types of discomfort that you will experience. You need to be able to show the same control with those as you just showed with the crop.

"Let me demonstrate."

Page took the bottle of lube and put a large squirt on Willow's anus. The cold made Willow suck in her breath. Page had expected that and jumped all over it.

"You can't stay quiet when someone puts a little lotion on you? When I say quiet, I mean quiet. When I say control, I mean you must be in complete control of your body, your breath, your voice, your eyes, and your attitude.

"I cannot encourage control, but I can respond when you are out of control. The next sound you make will be met with something much worse that those taps with the crop you just had.

"Now, silence!"

The long diatribe had given Willow the time to get herself together, so that the next squirt of lube did not get a reaction.

Page, standing behind and above Willow, smiled at the lack of response. But this was just the beginning.

Page ran her finger up and down the cleft of Willow's ass, spreading the lube. She soon focused her finger on the little rosebud and began to circle it, first with light touches and slowly building the pressure.

The target of this activity had finally occurred to Willow and she wanted to scream and tell Page to stop. But Willow did not want the promised punishment, knowing that it would be much worse that her fear. Willow locked her jaw and focused on not making a sound.

Page had switched to her little finger. She moved it around and around Willow's asshole and then very slowly pushed it in. Page just wanted to get some lube inside so the process was very slow and she often took her finger out to collect more of the liquid. This went on for quite a while as her ass loosened up and began to allow the stranger in without too much resistance.

Page reached over and picked up the smallest of the plugs she had selected. It was not much bigger that her little finger, but much longer. It was made of soft silicon and had a narrow place before the large flange that kept if from going completely inside the body.

Page replaced her finger with the tip of the plug, continuing the same motions and pace as before. Willow did not know the switch had been made. Slowly Page began pushing the plug deeper with each pass. Also Page had begun gently rubbing Willow's clit, giving her competing sensations and letting her choose the focus. Page was patent and moved slowly enough that before Willow knew it, the plug was almost ready to be seated in her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.