Black Mongrel - Cover

Black Mongrel

Copyright© 2014 by Lady Jade

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A posh yet lonely teen; Her affection for her pet mongrel, slips into an unhealthy sexual attachment for the dog. As her mating preference develops she finds that life at the farm near Capetown is never simple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Lolita  

Bengy and I were exhausted from our wild orgy and lay cuddled together on my bed.

I fell asleep; and a dream swept me back to England and back with my beloved Guy.

In my erotic dream however, Guy appeared as my amorous teenage son!

He had a college chum too; whose mother, Iris had had invited the pair of us over for the weekend.


Iris and I were reclining in sun chairs, secluded by shrubs and flowers.

Here on her small estate it all felt far from my recent infatuation.

After my reunion with my boy Guy the two lads had gone off to play cricket.

It was an opportunity to chat quietly about Guy's expectations.

Iris was attractively sophisticated and I felt naturally at ease with her.

Even on the awkward topic of coping with an amorous son her cultured tone drained the topic of any shame.

"It's about maintaining your respect and their obedience Margot," Iris was saying calmly, "And you will surely lose that if he thinks he's in love with you Margot?"

Iris clearly realised I was in an affair with Guy and responding to her logic, I said sheepishly, "Oh ... I see."

And then needing Iris to understand, I confessed weakly, "I had wondered why he'd been so difficult with me lately Iris. I just seemed to loose all control."

Iris smiled caringly, "They get the bit between their teeth and you can't pull them up. I know and that's not what you need, is it Margot?" she said softly.

Iris was offering me to unburden my sin with her.

"Oh Iris ... he's become so sturdy ... I tried to stop him... " my voice faltered as relief enveloped me.

Iris put a comforting hand on mine and with wry understanding said, "Don't worry Margot, Ralph flustered me the same." She gave a sly grin. "But now I know how to handle him. It works out fine ... you'll see."

After a quiet moment or two, Iris was brightly recalling a conversation she'd had with a friend in London on the topic pubescent boys.

"Apparently, with the absence of fathers at war, incest at home has really grown in England." I blinked at this blithe reference but was agog while she paused to sip her drink.

Iris laughed lightly, "Yes, we're getting more like the French every day. Then my friend explained Freud's Oedipus theory; about youth's subconscious lust for their mothers. The problems come if a son translates this condition as his first romance. Naturally this affects the Mother's authority over the boy.

So there you are Margot?"

"So, what can I do with Guy now it's happened? I questioned weakly.

"It comes down to this Margo" she said kindly, "If Guy has a crush on you its not so unusual. But somehow you have to regain dominance over him."

She gave me that sly grin again, "Put simply Margot it means, sex yes, love no!"

I was spellbound.

"Sex, yes. Love, no." I intoned wondrously.

Iris broke out into a loud laugh at the sheer comedy of it. "Oh Margot, your priceless! I do so like you! There's so much I want you to see here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.