Black Mongrel
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Lady Jade

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A posh yet lonely teen; Her affection for her pet mongrel, slips into an unhealthy sexual attachment for the dog. As her mating preference develops she finds that life at the farm near Capetown is never simple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Lolita  

A term at Bedales in Hampshire passes by and returning to our Capetown farm only serves to remind me how much I miss Max.

But I keep myself busy by staying at our Capetown apartment for a while.

I can now enjoy the bustle of the port and beaches beneath Table Mountain.

It a sublime place to be; tropical sun stirred with a gentle trade wind from India.

Pretty much any time of the year, the temperature is a constant twenty C.

On my walk through the park at Seapoint, I head for my usual seat near the swimming pool.

Amazingly I find our elderly neighbour Mrs Kemp, seated there. She is thrilled to see me.

By her legs sits a big brown lovely dog.

She greets me and explains it's her daughter's dog and that she's minding it for a few weeks while they are on holiday.

I sit beside the handsome animal to stroke its fine coat.

When I stroke his head his lovely eyes look deeply into mine.

My pulse quickens.

He has that magic something; personality, sex appeal, masculinity.

I'm drawn by him: want him.

Mrs Kemp talks on while I fondle his ears. My gaze falls onto his sheath and again I feel my pulse quicken. It's large, shiny and fascinating. I want it.

He rises onto both legs to stand before me, his tail wagging.

I can see the red tip of his broad cock protruding up at me.

My cunt is fizzing for him to press it against me.

"Oh he's taken to you all right Margot," she said laughing, "I think he's hoping you'll take him for a walk round the pond!"

"Oh do you think so Mrs Kemp, how sweet!" I exclaimed.

"Well I'm not too good on my legs, as you know said Mrs Kemp glumly, so he's going to miss his walks while he's with me I afraid."

"What's he called?" I ask, taking his lead from her as I feel my face flushing.

"Oh thanks Margot, you're so kind; he's called Bengy." she smiled.

"Right Bengy, lets go walkies shall we?" I said springing to my feet.


By the following Friday old Mrs Kemp was happy for me to have Bengy stay with me for the weekend.

She said having his company would be good for me. In Mrs Kemp's view I was probably a lonely girl.

Well not tonight.

As the streetlights came on, I pulled the curtains and bolted the door to the outside world. There was just Bengy and me.


Two's Company

I had left him on the hearthrug downstairs while I soaked peacefully in the bath.

I was contemplating how it had all started with Max; innocently drifting into a strangely exotic partnership with a non-human.

Then like Eve; having tasted the apple, I had always wanted more.

A frisson of shame came and went and I giggled to myself in the bath.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.