Black Mongrel - Cover

Black Mongrel

Copyright© 2014 by Lady Jade

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A posh yet lonely teen; Her affection for her pet mongrel, slips into an unhealthy sexual attachment for the dog. As her mating preference develops she finds that life at the farm near Capetown is never simple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Lolita  

For a week my mind had been fixed on this moment.

I thought of it as the taxi drove me to Heathrow from Bedales in Hampshire.

Even as I flew across the Alps heading for South Africa, I was thinking of being with Max.

I phoned Mother upon arrival at the airport and she welcomed me to say sorry they wont be there when I arrive home; they would be at Del Monicos; in Capetown; until tomorrow.

At last I was alone at the farm with Max.

I trembled with excitement watching him waging his tail; his eyes fixed on me.

He was a handsome muscular mutt with a sleek brown-black coat.

I felt fresh and tingling from the shower I'd just taken and had been drying my hair by the fireside in the parlour. Just contemplating what I was about to do with Max was really turning me on and I couldn't wait a moment longer.

I took off my bathrobe before lying back to let the heat of the fire onto my skin.

Then I called Max over to me.

With his warm hairy coat up against my skin I shivered with excitement.

The pure intimacy of the moment was intoxicating. My cunt tingled.

Then tentatively reaching into his warm brown loins I began stroking and fondling his silky black sheath, whispering and cooing encouragingly as I did so. Soon I felt a throbbing in my hand.

Max was now letting out soft wining calls of desire to me that were so thrilling. His sheath was expanding in my hand and his red tipped cock glistened as it emerged provocatively.

I'd begun perspiring from the obscene urges running through me.

I new these urges were taboo and wicked: but I felt a bravado as well as fear about them. I couldn't even begin understanding my desire for Max.

While I was focused between his loins Max was also exploring mine.

Then I felt his wet nose pushing rudely into my pussy; causing me to pant in pleasure. I was fast loosing control.

Max was now sexually agitated too, his fat glossy cock wagging obscenely in my face. Instinctively I cupped my mouth over it. It felt like heaven.

His snout gnawed into my cunt, his teeth nipping my clit, his tongue slurping my juice. I was near to the point of climax and sweating profusely.

With a fervent cry I knelt hurriedly on all fours for Max to mount me.

Max needed no prompting from me. With a cursory sniff at my cunt, he was on me. Oh that sensation of contact; his hot chest against my naked back, his strong paws encircling my waist, his panting head alongside my own.

My eyes closed in wild anticipation. This was my first time with anyone.

And then the bliss of union; Max suddenly penetrating into me: hard and deep.

Max then pumped at a blinding pace and my mind span in ecstasy.

Now, sensing he was nearly there I screeched with passion.

I climaxed savagely just before he did: a great blinding climax.

My legs and arms shook as his stuff spewed deep inside me.


For the next few weeks I was a typical teenager in love.

I went for wonderful walks with Max through the leafy parkland of District Six beneath Table Mountain.

I sang to myself; " Hey You! Get offa my cloud" and laughed to myself with the joy of infatuation.

Mother simply could not figure out the cause of my joy. It was heavenly!

I was bursting with sexual energy, as was Max.

Whenever we could, we shared sex together. Max was always by my side.

Then suddenly, violently; it was all over.

Max got very badly injured by a car.

Max had to be put down.

It was the worst trauma of my life.

I was grief stricken.

I had lost my lover but I couldn't share my sorrow with anyone: apart from Uncle Gerald.

He offered to replace Max; but I new it wouldn't work.

No: I needed a long time to heal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.