Black Mongrel - Cover

Black Mongrel

Copyright© 2014 by Lady Jade

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A posh yet lonely teen; Her affection for her pet mongrel, slips into an unhealthy sexual attachment for the dog. As her mating preference develops she finds that life at the farm near Capetown is never simple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Lolita  

I'm looking quietly through a few old photos that have long lain undisturbed. They were taken in the misty days well before the crash of western Capitalism.

This one is a blurred snap of me; romping with Max.

I'd got Max as a puppy on my birthday; soon he'd be a handsome black mongrel; running like the wind.

I loved Max.

I stare into the image and its ambiguous allure radiates back.

It's not a snap worth more than half a glance really; the sort of dud shot you'd normally discard. But I've kept it ... because it's a glimp's back into a certain affair...


It had been during the summer of 2010 that Gerald had come to live with us. I'd found him quite fun around the house after all the gloom of father's death. Gerald had served alongside father in the war.

Gerald regarded me as an adult; I saw him as a playful uncle. A man similar to father.

I wasn't sure what he meant to mother.

Gerald said he'd taken too photography as a hobby with a clever little camera he'd got in Singapore.

Of course that had been a long time ago. Cameras now were clever and gave great results.

That summer he'd told me I was photogenic and had got me posing for him in the study. It had been fun until mother unexpectedly appeared.

She'd stopped in her tracks and with steely cold eyes she'd said softly,

"Margot, if I find Gerald getting fresh with you, I'll see to it that you never finish boarding school."

She'd paused looking disparagingly at Gerald, then added, "So do be careful not to lead him on dear; for all our sakes. Now, would you leave us Margot."...

I'd left in a mist of humiliation; running into the garden to be alone.

And with my adoring Dad no longer with me, I did feel alone; except for Max; he would always be mine.


That summer had warmly ripened and the three of us were in the garden.

Both mother and I are sunbathing in our new swimsuits.

Before long though, Gerald is getting us to pose for his photographs.

He spends time arranging our individual pose before snapping the shutter.

Then Gerald has another shot of mother and I in a close embrace; I felt uncomfortable doing it.

Feeling my mothers breast against my own had a clammy unsettling effect on me.

I suddenly pulled away saying that the sun was too hot and I needed to cool off.

Leaving their laughter behind me, I'd gone indoors to be alone.

I'd gone to my cool bedroom and seeing Max lying at the foot of my bed, guessed he had felt hot too. Max sniffed and wagged his tail at me in welcome. I cooed to him and he came to my side.

Shucking my bathers off onto the floor, I was ready to shower. Then Max had jumped up and lain out luxuriously on my bed, his doleful eyes glued to mine.

The invitation to stroke him was irresistible and I sat beside him.

Absorbed in his long silky form, my fingers were running across his warm belly.

Suddenly his penis protruded rudely in my palm. My hand sprang back surprised. Yet, I peered in wonder at the beautiful swollen sheath.

Its pink tip was emerging, glistening invitingly. It entranced me.

I felt a strange, shameful sensation; that my caresses were arousing Max. With beating heart my hands gingerly stroked his loins.

I gazed into his eyes. Did he sense what I felt? He raised his moist nose for me to kiss, as my fingers further coaxed his sheath. Then I gasped as Max fully exposed himself. Max was panting softly now ... as was I.

Bewilderingly then, Max was astride me.

My limbs moved to encompass him with a sense of joy.

Then catching sight of Gerald at my door, my heart had lurched with shame. With camera in hand, Gerald had stood mesmerized.


Compromised.

Once spotted, Gerald had just as promptly disappeared. But I'd realised the randy sod had contrived to snap me unawares in my bedroom. If only I hadn't been naked it could have been innocent enough ... but catching me with Max on my bed like that had me disconcerted. I felt guilty; yet defensive.

How much had that rat Gerald seen of my imprudence?The following Sunday morning, Mother was at church.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.