Strange Family
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Family with Body switching abilities. Son and Daughter get into weird situations.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Bestiality   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction bestiality story

I started towards my room but then my sister caught up to me and pulled me in for an embrace. It took a moment of being in the hug for me to feel the familiar pull of an attempt at a body switch. My sister may be calm enough for an attempt but with all the things that went on tonight I just couldn't do it. So Clara kept a hold of me for a few minutes. Then I was finally starting to calm down when I saw my Dad walk out of his room. He had been completely dressed and so was Vicky. They must have not wanted to stop what they were doing immediately or they just took their sweet time getting dressed.

"No. I don't want to talk with either of you. Not now." I shouted. I grabbed a hold of my sister and ran into my room not hers.

Once we were locked in my room Clara sat me down and said, "It seems like you're more in touch with acting like me than normal. Tell me what's wrong, Big Bro?"

I couldn't bring myself to mention what I had done with her body at the party. So I told her just part of what was up, "I'm not sure. Things have been feeling weird with this switch. It started out normal. Then we stayed a little extra longer at Natasha's house. Over half an hour later I didn't realize how late because the clock in her house was broken. I started feeling weird there." I took a moment to collect my thoughts especially when I remembered the statues at Lucy's house. But I continued to tell how I had felt weird all night. I had mentioned how I felt dancing with those guys and I skipped the part about the sex and said that one of my friends had wanted to go home early. I even mentioned how I seemed to forget some things. I also found out Clara also forgot some details.

Clara seemed to think for a couple of minutes. I studied the look on my face and wondered if that's how I looked whenever I was able to concentrate on something. If so I was a better looking guy than I realized. I shook those thoughts out of my mind.

"You said you were over half an hour late to the party? So you didn't go there immediately after changing?" asked Clara.

"No. We would have but Clara B. hurt her ankle you know that." I told her.

"Dang it. I just thought that had happened at the party or something." Clara said.

"She told you she tripped over Nat's cat. Why would Natasha bring her cat to the party." I replied.

Clara looked more confused and said, "I don't remember that part. The phone must have been cutting in and out."

Our Dad came knocking on our door and both he and Vicky tried to talk to us but I just put some headphones on and turned up the music just so I could drown out their voices. After a while Clara signaled that they had left. And eventually I curled up under my sheets and before I drifted off to sleep I faintly remember asking, "Did you know about Dad and Vicky?"

"No I didn't. But I suspected he might be sleeping with one of my friends. I just didn't think it was Vicky. I should should have known." Clara said in disbelief.

"One more thing. I don't even like V that much so why did I..." That's where I must have fallen asleep, because I don't remember anything after that.

I had spent as much time away from my dad as possible for several days. I also spent as much time with school stuff as I could. I also spent all that time as my sister. Not having changed back since the night of the party. Vicky had tried to talk to me but with no luck. Finally I got cornered but by Vicky's sister Clara B.

"Okay I may not know what happened between you two but you've really got to talk to my sister. She's really missing her best friend about now. She feels really terrible about what happened, whatever whatever it was. So please talk to her." said Clara B.

"You really don't know what happened? So she never told you?" I asked.

"She's hardly talked to anyone since that night. I'm kind of freaking out now." said Clara B in tears.

I looked my friend over. I could never handle seeing her sad it always got really hard on me. I guess that's why I tried to break up with her as gently as possible. I looked around and saw that only a few people were around, so I pulled her into the old abandoned girl's locker room.

"Before I agree to anything you should know she really freaked me out and it really hurt. It's not like I hadn't expected it to happen I had actually hoped it would happen. Just not who it happened with." I saw a confused look on her face. So I added. "I caught her in bed doing it with someone."

Clara B stood there processing that info for a bit then she got angry and hurt and growled, "She hooked up with my Calder? She was screwing my man?"

"What no. Not at all. She was doing it with my Dad. And when I found them and they knew I had seen them they didn't stop. Not for a while. Too long for my taste. They even spent their time fixing up their clothes, pretending that nothing had happened, before before they came out." I informed my friend.

"Oh. Thank God. Listen I'm sure there was some reason the little brat didn't tell us. But it's not like she meant to hurt you. You know she loves you but she also loves the male species. Especially what's between their legs. You two both agreed that you weren't lesbians and that that you could both see other people. So why hold it against her?" stated Clara B.

"Because my Dad was supposed to end up getting back together with my Mom." the realization on why I was upset suddenly hit me as soon as I had said that.

After that I had agreed to speak with Vicky. Clara B. hugged me and ran off to go find her sister. I had then felt a peace inside me that I hadn't for a few days and then I initiated the process to switch and return to my own body.

I spent the rest of my school day trying to remember that I was back in my own body and that I wasn't my sister and then finally when the teachers congratulated us and told us not to be late for our own graduations I left my life as a high school student behind, at least until the actual graduation.

I went directly from school to work and spent a few hours there. I was congratulated from half the staff at work and by the time I was done and on my way home I was ready to get away from all the congratulations and stuff. I was greeted by my sister. She gave me a great big hug.

"Thanks for letting me get back to my body and for continuing my regular running sessions. Gosh I missed seeing my lovely girls in the morning." said Clara.

"Girls? What are you talking about?" I stupidly asked.

"My boobs, of course. I missed seeing them. Well seeing them like this instead of from a distance and covered up. What? It's not wrong for a person to be proud of their body." said my sis.

I nodded my agreement and we went our separate ways. The days and weeks went by fast and everything seemed to be going back to normal except for a few things. One was when Clara visited with Vicky they never did it at our house. We had found out that Vicky had been seeing our Dad and they had been doing it for a few months. We also found out that Vicky was also pregnant with our Dad's child. They had come to the agreement that once the baby was born they would be getting married. After all she would be 19 once the baby was born. It was surprising that our mom was okay with all this. She had even known about the relationship between the two. Then a few days ago my sister had started getting sick. I also started having this really strange feeling.

"Hey Kal can I use your computer? I need to look for a job." Clara asked.

"Sure, knock yourself out. Just don't look at any porno." I said.

"You should know that they got rid of porno on computers some time ago. So it's kind of boring now. Oh and one more thing Clarissa is coming over." stated Clara.

"Who? Oh wait you mean Clara Brewster. Man it's been so long since I've heard her called that. Why did we ever stop calling her that?" I tried to think back on why we had.

"Because you couldn't say her name properly and ended up just calling her by my name for short. You know she had a crush on you even back then. Kind of sweet. Makes me feel a little hot." said Clara with a pervy

smile on her face.

I heard the phone ring so I ran into the other room. It was Clara B. or should I just call her Clarissa now? Either way she said that she would be late.

I had just hung up the phone when I heard my sister yell, "No no no NNOOOO. What the heck is this? Calder get in here now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.