Strange Family - Cover

Strange Family

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Family with Body switching abilities. Son and Daughter get into weird situations.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Bestiality   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction bestiality story

"I'm so sorry Calder. I'm not going to be able to make it to the party tonight. I tripped over Natasha Denver's cat and sprained my ankle or did something to it. No don't worry, you should still go to the party. My Dad is picking me up and Natasha will be taking your sister. Okay thanks for that." said Clara B.

It all happened so quickly. We were getting ready to head out to the party and then a door was opened and out came running little Pesty Cat. Seriously that's her name. Weird isn't it. Anyways it ran under a foot and the rest is history. My sister had arranged for Clara B. and I to dance at least two dances together at the party now that's not going to happen. I swear I think my sister is trying to get us together or something. So that answers why Clara wanted to call me. But for some reason I still felt a little strange.

I knew that Nat's house and Kevin's houses were within the limit of what my mom said so I figured I could finally stop worrying about the time. Clara B's dad came quickly to pick her up and then Nat and I were off to the party.

We ended up at a really nice house it was one of those big expensive houses. It figures because Lucy Murphy's parents had their own company and had a few patents so yeah they were loaded. Seeing the giant statue of one of the Greek gods and A Greek Goddess or something like that in the front yard was unsettling though. Even if the work on the statues was amazing. And wow look at the nude breast on the Female, I wonder what Greek Goddess that is.

Nat was laughing a little. She then said, "That's not actually of a Greek Goddess that's actually Lucy's Mom. And the guy is her Dad. Although I think the guy who carved it made them look a little less impressive. When it comes to the genitals at least and the boobs. They are much better in person and they feel so very..."

Nat seemed to realize she was giving too much info out as she saw me look nervous and how weird I felt. Although what bothered me more was not the fact that she knew about Lucy's parents nude bodies but that I had commented about the female out loud without realizing it.

We had been at the party for about 15 minutes and I still hadn't found myself/sister. Although I had been asked to dance by 5 total guys and turned down 3 of them but due to Natasha's pestering I ended up giving into the others.

I had the feeling I was going to be asked out again when Lucy made an announcement on her microphone. Funny she was using the kind of microphone they used in the days of 2014. Those are so old fashioned and seemed out of place for the other stuff that was in this house.

"I would like to welcome all of you to my Halloween themed pre-graduation party. It's so totally awesome that you were able to come here today. I also noticed that some of you were taking a nice look at my Parents new statues. If you would like to know about them you could totally get the info on them and the people who uh ... did the work on them." Lucy advertised.

I felt awkward when she had mentioned the people who noticed the statues. I felt as if all eyes would be on me for being a girl and blurting out about the boobs of the female statue. But that was nowhere near as weird as I felt with the next things she said.

"Okay people for the real announcement. You all should know that every now and then my parties do sometimes have a game where we draw a list of attendees and they pair off and go into another room. This party is no different. You also should know that we do have it set up that some of you can pick if you want your own private video taken of the um ... special game in the room, and some of you will not have the option." Lucy said as she signaled for someone to bring two boxes of some kind. "Okay I had someone write down all the costumes of the boys and the girls. They are like separated into each box. So I totally hope that I don't get any pairs that are siblings or related somehow. Because that would be totally awkward. And kind of kinky at the same time."

I knew about this special game but I had hoped that this would be one of her parties that didn't have this. This is why my sister and I never go to these things. But because this being the end of the year and because our parents heard about it before we could prevent it and because they didn't know about the special games part they had insisted we go. We also knew that not a lot of the people who were called to play the games refused to play, Lucy and her group of friends could make life difficult if they did refuse.

Lucy went for the female costumes, "Okay for the first Female costumes. Wait actually before I say who it is if you know who the male or female is who we call and you want to be with them, there will be no volunteering as tributes." Lucy laughed at her silly reference to the Hunger Games books and movies, that about half the people here didn't get. "Okay the first female is ... Spider-Girl. Wow that's totally a hot costume by the way."

I stood there hoping that she was talking about some other girl that was dressed as Spider-Girl. I even tried to switch back to my body but no such luck, on either things. Someone from the front came and got me and brought me up front.

In a deep voice I tried to make sound male I said, "Uh what makes you think I'm not just a guy dressed as a girl?"

"Ha nice try. I know you're female. Did you see those sensors in the hallway as you entered the house? Well they were totally special sensors that can tell the gender of everyone who enters the house. So in other words you're totally busted. Speaking of which the next busted one of the night is," Lucy said as she drew my inevitable partner, "The Phantom. Wow Our two first contestants are totally both comic book characters. What are the odds?"

As I waited for this Phantom character to be brought over I heard someone fake cough the word GEEKS. Then once the guy was in sight I recognized him as the first guy I actually danced with. And for some reason my sister's body seemed to feel like it was going all funny. I almost want to say her body was going into heat or something. Same thing happened when I danced with him earlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.