Strange Family - Cover

Strange Family

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Family with Body switching abilities. Son and Daughter get into weird situations.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Bestiality   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction bestiality story

After Kevin picked me up we had to stop off at his house for an unexpected costume change.

"I just don't understand why I need a costume change. Do you know how long it took me to find this costume?" I said.

Kevin just took off his mask and his hair fell down to his shoulders and he responded with, "Because man I don't know when the last time it was that you checked, but Jor-Mel isn't exactly a really cool costume."

"What do you mean not cool? And it's Jor-El." I said.

"Whatever. He may be a good character but he's not exactly going to get you laid." replied Kevin.

"I don't need to get laid and besides why would you even care?" I asked.

"Dude. We're best friends and people have been talking, they think that you are probably ... well you know." Kevin let me think for a second then he added before I could say anything. "That you're super depressed and going celibate or something. What did you think they were saying? That you were GAY? Nah that doesn't matter anymore. They would still think you were cool. Hating gays is so last season. I just don't want them to think you're weird or anything because that would hurt your image. And if your image is hurt so is mine. And I need my women to like me. I have already had a few female classmates and a couple teacher leave me because of you man. They think that your last girlfriend was just for show, and that's why she left."

I should have suspected the reasons. Kevin does like the ladies. He pulled out one costume and said, "What the heck is that? Is that the Snow King from Adventure Time? Nope, I'm going to have to pass, but it is a good second."

"What's the big deal with Adventure Time? So what teacher where you trying to get with?" I asked very curious.

"Hey Adventure Time may be an old show but it did get a rise in popularity with the Live action movie several years ago. But No I wasn't even thinking of letting you use that one. That's mine. And I wasn't trying to get into any teacher's pants. I've already been in her pants. Multiple times. I was just wanting her to return. She is my favorite after all. I mean I really really ... Well it's Ms. Ami Watanabe."

"Now that is surprising. You usually go after the girls with kind of wild personalities and big boobs. Well not saying Ms. Ami has small boobs, They're actually nice. Really nice actually. And she's so nice

and sweet." I said.

He just gave me an annoyed look and continued to look for a costume while he said, "Because we're running short on time I'm going to ignore that comment. Oh here is a good one."

I didn't get to see the costume because my head started to spin and I got images running through my mind and then I was suddenly in my sister's body and at the home of one of my sister's friends.

I was alone and in a bedroom and I looked around. I knew this wasn't a room at the Brewster's home because I had never been in here. I was kind of confused. Especially once I glanced into a full length mirror and saw that I was naked yet again.

"What is going on here? Has my sister finally decided to give up her cherry? From the feel of it she's still a virgin but she was also very horny before we switched." I thought to myself.

I looked for my costume but it wasn't anywhere in sight. I even checked the time on the clock in that room it was almost 7:30 pm.

I then continued to look for my/sister's costume when I heard a voice call out, "Well have you changed into the new costume yet?"

"What? Oh not yet. Where is it?" I said.

"On the bed under the pillows." came the reply.

"Thanks." I called back.

I quickly searched my sister's memories and found the ones I was looking for. Thank goodness this wasn't one of the times I didn't get any memories. I hate it when that happens. Shortly after my sister left our house Clara B. said that they needed to make one stop. Then at their friend Nat's house they talked my sister into changing costumes.

I pulled out the costume and held it in front of me. "You've got to be kidding me. This is a skin tight costume. And aren't I the wrong gender for Spider-Man." I said.

Apparently Nat was outside the door and overheard me, "It's not Spider-Man silly it's Spider-Girl. She was in the comics years ago and then in other stuff. I hope you like it. I special ordered it in your size and it's movie grade quality. So you can say it was made for you."

"Why? You shouldn't have done that this suit must have cost a fortune." I said as I started to slip into the suit one foot at a time.

"It didn't cost that much. I know a guy who knows a guy ... Okay My uncle makes costumes and he's rich he agreed to do this for his favorite Niece. I hope you like it." Nat told me.

By that time I had the suit pulled up to the hips. I went searching through my sister's memories again but couldn't find the answer so I asked, "So why did I have to give up my underpants again?"

A couple seconds passed and I heard a shuffling sound and the door opening. Nat said with wide eyes, "BECAUSE the type of panties you had wouldn't look good with this suit and the panties I have I can't give to you."

For some reason Nat walked over to me and felt the need to help me slip the suit on past my hips and up my body. She moved in such a way that she brushed her hands up my sister's wonderfully perfectly sized left

breast.

Just so you know Nat is known for having a few boyfriends but it is less well known that she also has a girlfriend. She's beautiful with some perfect blend of white and Asian features in her. She used to have a B cup set of boobs until she talked her parents into letting her get a boob job. She has hair half way down to her shoulders and she has it dyed light blue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.