Strange Family - Cover

Strange Family

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Family with Body switching abilities. Son and Daughter get into weird situations.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Bestiality   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction bestiality story

I couldn't believe my sister would do that. Make me think I had gotten away with kissing my dad and then later pull that stunt in asking about it. I had run off in shock, anger, and a little bit of guilt and embarrassment. After a minute I also remembered my sister's comment about her ass, so I calmed down, and sat on the grass outside our house. I was thinking of her butt and how it looked when I would see her running when I switched back to my own body. It felt weird having her watch her own ass while I was in charge of her body.

Because of the switch it was my sister who had the slobbery run in with our dog, Max, and I got home about five minutes later. I got home that much later because my sister didn't run after me when she was in my body. And I didn't feel like seeing her so soon. Max was named after the dog from Disney's The Little Mermaid even though they looked nothing alike. My sister and I had ended up collecting the old ancient Disney movies and for some reason that was our favorite.

"We'll have to tell Mom and Dad that Max got out again. Then we'll end up having to figure out how he keeps on doing that." I said as I picked my sister off our grassy lawn.

"Oh you spoil sport. There's nothing wrong with him getting out every now and then." she said before she kissed his head and then rubbed his ears. "Besides I think Dad already knows."

Before I could ask what she meant by that I heard Vicky, "Hey you guys. Welcome back. Sorry I couldn't leave things the way we did."

Vicky had been standing next to my dad by the front door. Then she walked over to my sister as she said that. I couldn't help but notice she seemed a little off. I went over to my Dad.

I asked my Dad quietly, "How long has she been here? And I thought you had a busy day tomorrow and were getting ready for bed."

"What? Oh she hasn't been her very long. Why?" said my Dad.

"Just trying to make sure I just didn't miss seeing her as we were arriving. Is her sister here too?"

Misunderstanding my meaning my dad grinned at me and had me follow him inside. As we were walking my dad looked behind us and handed me something small. Then he said, "No she's not here at the moment. But let's give these girls some time to themselves."

I laid down in my bed to relax. I was running over reasons why we, or at least I hadn't seen Vicky there in the doorway and why she seemed so strange. I stretched my arms out above me and opened my hands, and something fell and hit me on the forehead. I had forgotten I still had that. And as soon as I saw it I wondered how I hadn't noticed.

"What in the heck? Why did dad give me a condom? On second thought why in the hell does Dad even NEED a condom? I mean he and Mom have been divorced for over a year but I figured since they still lived in the same house that they were at least still doing it, or at least that they wouldn't have time to do it with anyone." I said to myself.

A special knock at the door told me that my sister was there. So I called out, "Step away from the door if you want to live. I'm kind of freaking out at the moment."

"That's not code word for you're masturbating is it? Because I could totally wait, or come back later." said sis. "Or watch."

"That's possibly even worse than you mentioning your great ass." I replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.