Beyond Redemption - Cover

Beyond Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a "Secrets in a Swiss Chalet" series. It will be 10 chapters in all with the possibility of a 10 chapter sequel if well received. The story has elements of lesbian love and confused heterosexual yearnings. The lead character has a father fixation that she is totally unaware of. The headmistress is obsessed with the young girl from Britain and will suffer any humiliation to gain her acceptance. The setting is on the ski slopes of Switzerland.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Laura’s dreams that night were all jumbled up with thoughts of Hans and the Lawyer Arthur both humping her front and back so she could compare their styles of loving. They were so completely different that she was unable to make up her mind and kept asking them for another round to help her make a decision. Neither of them appeared to mind her indecision and was delighted with the opportunity for additional sessions of plumbing her depths.

Adriana was in her dreams as well and that was surprising because she had only done her the one time when Gina was away taking care of business with her father’s thuggish associates. Strangely, the dark-skinned exotic Clarissa was not in her dream and that was unusual because the demanding girl had been in bed with her ever since she had arrived at the Swiss finishing school several months prior.

In fact, she was focused on the sweet magnet of Adriana’s feminine folds listening to her heavily accented chattering that admittedly made her wet with each outrageous word in fractured English language. Of course, Adriana was stamped with Gina’s name right in the middle of her left cheek like some depraved flag of ownership to remind all visitors of her submissive inclinations.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Laura awakened to the sound of a barking dog in the courtyard below. It was probably a stray looking for something to eat from the trash bins already set out for morning pick-up. The other three girls were sound asleep looking sweet and proper in their youthful slumber. Laura knew that they all a bit sex-crazed but she didn’t think that was entirely abnormal because in the hedonistic life-styles of the rich and famous, it was the accepted norm and not the exception. As long as she kept her grades up and didn’t get pregnant in some stupid manner by forgetting common sense, she saw her own particular brand of looseness as typical for a rich schoolgirl in a Swiss finishing school and was not overly concerned about the future.

Some of Arthur’s juices were leaking inside her pajamas and she decided to get out of bed and make a trip to the showers to wash away the evidence of her shameful conduct at the Ski Lodge. Fortunately, the “morning after” pill was right in the top drawer and easily popped into her mouth for insurance against an unwed motherhood. It was a wonderful invention and she failed to see why there was so much resistance against it in America. She was intelligent enough to realize it was primarily for the excesses of youth in industrialized countries rather than in the backward third world countries with little motivation to be concerned about such matters and where the rules were entirely different.

She was coming out of the shower when she bumped into the French tutor Professor Andre.

He was reading some book as he walked along the dimly lighted hallway and was deep in thought when she bounced her towel-wrapped body into his like a ship navigating a narrow channel. He innocently grabbed her to keep her from falling and his book fell to the tiled floor at the same time his long-fingered hands wrapped around her still damp breasts like a pair of velvet gloves custom made for their enclosure. Her pretty backside naked with the towel all askew rubbed like twin bowls of sweet honey into his groin and she knew right away that he was attracted to females from his instantaneous reaction.

“Oh, my goodness, I am so sorry Mister Andre. I didn’t see you standing there.”

Laura was flustered and embarrassed at the same time.

She hastened to cover her juicy parts even though the damage was already done.

“Quite all right, Miss Hightower. Nothing broken, I hope? Isn’t it dreadfully late to be taking a shower? The sun won’t be up for at least another two hours.”

Laura was still thinking about the size of the member he had pressed into her flanks when she was doing her best to maintain her balance and not fall on her sensitive rump on the hard tile floor. She disguised her glance at his crotch to confirm it was still in a state of agitation and her insides turned to mush as she did her best to use the towel to conceal her feminine secrets. At a loss to express her physical desire, she turned to the age-old ploy of weakened resistance and leaned back into his embrace pretending to swoon with the excitement of the moment.

“I just need to catch my breath, Sir, please hold me a little longer whilst I recover my wits.”

They moved over to a small alcove with a small window looking out on the snowy terrain with the mountain looming over them like some reminder of proper behavior in a reputable Girl’s finishing school with rules and regulations to be adhered to.

She relaxed with her head on Mister Andre’s shoulder feeling the hard bone under his sheath of muscle. Laura heard him groan but she instinctively knew it was his repressed sense of need for joyful coupling with her fresh from the shower nubile body. She was afraid that she was still a little too wet for his liking but knew she had no concerns when he turned to her and pressed his erection into her soft waiting female mound like a kitchen tool looking for something to stir. His hands were on her breast and her bum at the same time and she lost all reticence to open up her secrets to his immediate exploitation.

They melted together like old lovers familiar with the terrain of exploration.

He stretched and opened her with ease despite his oversized tool of enlightenment. She surrounded him with her giving warmth and lubricated him with her instant wetness. It was a long session of give and take with Laura doing all of the taking and Mister Andre giving her every last drop of his precious bodily fluids. She had exited the shower fresh as a daisy and now she was covered in his sticky residue like some slut from the street corner and loving every minute of it. His hand on her bum was spreading her naughty cheeks and exploring her like she was a candy store with sweets still not sampled. She wished she had more time but it was important to get back into the shower and wash again and then get back to her room before any of the other girls stirred and noted her absence at a time when she should be under the covers.

Clarissa was already upset because she was so independent in her movements recently and the other two girls were starting to lose that spirit of camaraderie that set them apart from the other girls in the form that all seemed like they were poured from the same mold.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.