Beyond Redemption - Cover

Beyond Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a "Secrets in a Swiss Chalet" series. It will be 10 chapters in all with the possibility of a 10 chapter sequel if well received. The story has elements of lesbian love and confused heterosexual yearnings. The lead character has a father fixation that she is totally unaware of. The headmistress is obsessed with the young girl from Britain and will suffer any humiliation to gain her acceptance. The setting is on the ski slopes of Switzerland.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

As much as Laura wanted to find a fault with the Swiss electrified train, she would be the first one to admit that it was probably the cleanest public conveyance she had ever ridden. She had lots of experience in riding several of the great undergrounds in various cities like Paris, London, New York and even Moscow. None of them could compare with the sparkle and shine of the interior of this Swiss railway car. Even the tracks were spotless and totally devoid of the trash found in other locales.

The other passengers seemed completely oblivious to their surroundings and accepted the exceptional atmosphere with jaded disregard. The hustle and bustle of the airfield and the motor coach to the rail station were only memories now even though it was only a few short hours ago.

She looked around the compartment. It looked like it had more exotic luggage than passengers. The sprinkling of skis and ski equipment was paramount. Most of the actual luggage was either on overhead racks or pile in huge stacks at either end of the compartment. The girl sitting across from Laura was dark complexioned and with striking facial features that made her look like a high fashion model. They had introduced themselves to each other scant minutes prior and Laura was quite taken with the girl's perfect British speech patterns. In fact, the girl sounded more posh and upper class than most of her silly girlfriends back in private school.

Clarissa Kardasani had just turned 18 and was just striking out on her own for the very first time. She liked to project the image that she was really "cool" and knew everything about everybody and every subject imaginable. She did like to read a lot and knew how to "Google" but her real life experiences were few and far between. Laura sensed that almost immediately but she just filed it away for future reference.

Clarissa turned her head closer and looked at her with a puzzled look on her exquisitely featured face.

"Hightower? Did you say Hightower? Are you related to the Oxford Hightower's?"

"That is us, I am afraid. I hope we are not notorious or anything."

"Not in the least. I went with my cousin to your family's spring garden party at the end of May and fell in love with your beautiful grounds."

The exotic beauty smiled making Laura's heart do a two-step she usually only experienced when looking at her boyfriend's dirty pictures.

Laura was perturbed that she missed that opportunity at the garden party to meet such an attractive and intelligent female. She marveled that the girl was a mirror image of her own self with the only difference being the shade of their skin.

"I missed that because of my silly exams but I heard it was a great success."

"Do you think we will get a chance to pick our own roomies? If we do, I want you to be my roomie so we can talk about things that really matter."

Laura paused before replying because she had a sudden flutter in her stomach that was so much like those times when her silly boyfriend Reggie slyly cupped her boobs with his hot palms before sticking his disgusting tongue in her mouth. She knew it was her private parts making little tell-tale signs of anticipation. It was just that it seemed so strange that she would feel that sort of signal when the source was a female and not a male in the offing. She looked at the stunning face of Clarissa with a realization that she found the girl to be extremely appealing and much more interesting than an entire bevy of Reggie's with their grasping hands and fingers.

"Well, I certainly second that motion and I think we should tell them as soon as we get there."

The attractive chocolate-skinned girl looked out the window at the flashing lines of fences and neatly tended fields.

"I expect we will be there very soon. In fact, I think we only have to make this last bend and then it is a straight into the village."

"Were you here before, Clarissa?"

Clarissa took Laura's hand and put it on her boob telling her,

"Feel my heart beating fast? I was here about a month ago with my father and his people and I fell in love with the place. Wait until you see the village as we come around the bend. It is almost like a picture postcard and I can't wait until we get some free time to do some shopping there."

Laura was beginning to feel those familiar stirrings down below as her fingers were pressed into the yielding flesh. She wanted to cup the beautiful girl's breast and even explore the shape of her nipple but was much too afraid of being laughed at for her depraved thoughts. Besides, it would be far too inappropriate when they had just met.

Not knowing what to say, Laura changed the subject to the ever popular topic of "boys" to distract her from her sudden and confusing desires that boggled her mind. Her fear of rejection was uppermost in her thoughts and she didn't know if she could handle that sort of stress.

"Are there any boy's schools in the area?"

Clarissa looked at her straight in her eye as if she knew the ploy was strictly a distraction.

"Yes, there is a boy's military academy but they seldom are invited on the grounds. I heard one of the girl's got pregnant last year and they will not be allowed back for a long, long time. Anyway, we can meet them in the village quite by chance if we play our cards right."

They were approaching the station now and everyone was suddenly bustling around getting their luggage close to them to make a quick exit from the train. Laura knew she would have to make at least two trips with the amount of luggage she had. When she saw how much Clarissa had, she had no doubt they would both be moving Clarissa's luggage long after hers was safely on the platform. All they had to do was get it on the platform and the hired men would handle it from there. They had already placed the school identification tags of each piece of luggage so they would be delivered to the correct location.

When she stood to get her bags down from the overhead rack, the train lurched unexpectedly and she fell backwards right onto Clarissa's lap. They both laughed but Laura made no attempt to get up from the comfortable spooning saddle of the dark girl's soft and tender body.

They were jammed in tightly inside the small taxi taking them to the school. It was a good thing the luggage was going by a truck separately. There were six of them in the cab plus the driver. It was so crowded that a small petite girl called Adriana apologetically sat on Laura's lap tenderly shifting her tensed up flanks on her mound already thoroughly agitated by Clarissa's touch.

Laura tried to engage the girl in conversation but she seemed overwhelmed by shyness and could only muster a little giggle and wiggled her tail in a very disarming manner right on top of her clitoris. Laura was aware that Clarissa was watching her with an eagle eye and she did not seem particularly pleased with the closeness of Laura and the tiny Adriana. All that Laura was certain of was that Adriana's accent was heavily Russian in inflection indicating that she was from that conflicted country and that her bottom was so small that it fit between her legs like a pillow she used to spread her knees at night.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.