Screwed Over, an NIS Story - Cover

Screwed Over, an NIS Story

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the second and last of my stories in this series. "Screwing Around" was a very different NIS story. This one is closer to the norm but is still different. It looks at the other two "participants" from the "Screwing Around" story. If you want true to NIS, give this one a miss. This "couple" was "volunteered" for the program by their parents without any consents being signed by the teens or knowledge until they came to school Monday morning.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tuesday Night and at School Wednesday

All four of our parents were standing outside! I told Amy and she grabbed some clothes and ran for the bathroom. As she went in, she said, "I will not let her see me in this dress!"

I opened the door to the limit of its chain. "You'll have to wait a minute." I closed the door. Amy came out wearing a nice slacks and blouse outfit that went with mine. I looked at her. "Let's take them to a coffee shop. I don't want to risk a problem in our room. It's not that big."

"I hadn't thought of that. I agree. We'll go. Besides, this room is special."

I had my wallet, keys and keycard. I went to the door and slid the chain. I opened the door enough for Amy to exit and I followed her out shutting the door behind my back. Amy said, "We will go down to the coffee shop and listen."

I could see all four of our parents start to argue with that. I took Amy's hand and we walked to my car. I handed her in and walked around to my side and got in. We pulled out and headed for the coffee shop. We pulled into the lot and went inside. Amy asked the hostess for a quiet table for six. She nodded and said that it would be only a minute.

Our parents came in and the hostess seated us almost immediately after that. We held hands as we walked behind the hostess to a round table. She said, "Will this be okay, ma'am?"

Amy said, "Yes, thank you." I pulled out a chair for her and then took the one to her right. Our fathers sat next to us leaving our mothers sitting together. I don't think our mothers liked the seating arrangements. However, it was the best they could hope to get.

The server came to us and Amy and I ordered hot tea and I requested three separate checks. Our fathers ordered coffee and our mothers ordered Diet Coke after dithering. The server said, "Do you want to order food or just the drinks?"

I said, "Please bring us a double order of hash browns to share."

My father asked for biscuits and Amy's father ordered toast. The mothers ordered nothing.

I decided to start the evening with a challenge. "You have barged in uninvited and without notice. You managed to interrupt and ruin a great evening. What do you want this time?"

All four were taken aback at my statement. Our fathers looked at their wives. We all waited. Finally, my mother said, "I just wanted to see you. I had just wanted to help you experience more life."

"You've seen me. You didn't help. Rape is a life experience that isn't positive. I really don't know of any reason for me to ever see or talk to you again. Do you have any questions about that?"

She began crying softly.

My father started to say something but wisely decided to keep his peace.

Amy's mother was next. She tried cooing at Amy. "Amy-dear, I want you to come home. We need to resolve this little problem and move on."

Amy took a deep breath. I could tell she was seething. She was holding my hand under the table and squeezed it hard. I managed not to wince! "First, I'm not now nor ever will be again your 'Amy-dear.' That place where you live is no longer and never will be again my home. Being betrayed and sent to be raped is not a little problem. However, I have moved on. It's without you."

The server brought our food. She had overheard Amy and said, "You two must have been volunteered for the Naked in School program." We nodded. "My older sister had that happen to her and is still confined to a mental institution. I dropped out and left to make sure it wouldn't happen to me. Good luck. I still have no contact with either of my parents." She walked away.

Despite the fact that we had eaten a truly great meal, we dug in. The hash browns were well cooked. Neither of us said a word. Amy let go of my hand so I could eat. She moved her hand to my thigh. It created a warm distraction.

It was quiet. We were about half finished with our hash browns. I said, "You said you wanted to see us and talk. It's quiet. Since you have nothing more to say, when we finish eating, we will leave. Do not repeat this again. Do not follow us. If you do, we will leave you standing outside the door and call the cops. Even though you don't respect us, we insist upon common courtesy. Call first to find out if it's convenient to us. Our plans at this time don't include leaving the city. If we are going to be harassed by you, we can change those plans to remove our presence from your continuing discourtesy by leaving the city as soon as we graduate and not leaving any information about where we have gone. Your choices are limited. If you want any relationship with us in the future, it will be on our terms or not at all. The issue at school is resolved but its resolution had nothing to do with any of the six of us."

Amy just nodded looking neutral. Her father looked worried. He said, "Amy, I was afraid that you would feel this attempt was wrong. I apologize. I will not be a part of another such effort."

"Father, you will have to keep that pledge or I will be gone totally from your life as I am gone from your wife's life. I will not make lemonade from any more of her lemons. I have a life and will live it and enjoy it. Warren and I will be making a life together based upon trust, honor, and respect. We do not use people and certainly will not be used.

"All four of you need to get over the idea that we are your children and subject in any slight way to your control." I had finished the two bites she had left me while she talked. She picked up her cup and drained it. "Warren, we're finished. I don't think there is anything left to be said and there is nothing I want to hear. Please, love, get me out of here." I looked at our bill and left a twenty. We stood and left.

On the way out, our server came to us and gave us hugs. "Good luck." We got in our car and drove back to the motel.

We went inside and undressed. The magical spell from our meal was gone. We got into bed nude and just held each other. I murmured, "We will go out again without an interruption and follow up our evening with love."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.