Screwed Over, an NIS Story
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the second and last of my stories in this series. "Screwing Around" was a very different NIS story. This one is closer to the norm but is still different. It looks at the other two "participants" from the "Screwing Around" story. If you want true to NIS, give this one a miss. This "couple" was "volunteered" for the program by their parents without any consents being signed by the teens or knowledge until they came to school Monday morning.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Monday Morning

We went into Principal Norris' office after being met at the front door by Miss Patterson who escorted us to that office. We shook hands the other couple there. I watched the other guy pull off his shoes. Principal Norris came in the room.

Principal Norris said, "I'm glad to see you this morning. Please remove your clothes. Miss Patterson has baskets with your names on them."

We all striped. This wasn't fun. I was helping Amy to lace her sneakers and then laced mine. All of us were now standing. It was quiet as we all looked each other over.

The other two seniors, Mark Andrews and Sarah Anderson, dated each other and were popular in school. They both had a reputation of being active sexually. They had volunteered for the program and signed both consent forms! I hadn't signed a consent form even to the program so I knew that there were all the safeguards in place for me such as they are. I was guessing that Amy's situation was the same or similar. We only had three classes together and one was Advanced Human Sexuality. She had said that she didn't like the program at the start of the semester when we started that class.

I noticed that Amy's pubic area was shaven, Mark was clean-shaven of all public hair, and Sarah was shaven except for a small triangle pointing down at her clit. My pubic hair was natural and densely black. She said, "I see you're all readied. Warren and Amy, your slips show no penetration and that you won't participate in 'red' activities. Mark and Sarah, your slips don't show any limitations for either of you." She was a little surprised at that since it was probably the first time for no limits participants to be paired.

Amy Redd is a very pretty girl but Sarah Anderson is gorgeous. She and Mark are both tall and look good together. I knew Amy from our three classes together. She is a quiet girl and I knew this week would be tough for both of us. Mark and Sarah looked to be eager to leave the quiet confines of Principal Norris' office and be seen.

Principal Norris said, "If none of you have any questions, you may leave for your homerooms. Have fun this week."

I said, "I doubt it. I never have thought rape was fun."

Miss Patterson said, "Mister Jones, that's not a good attitude to start the program week."

"It is how I feel about this. I did not volunteer nor did I know anything about it until I walked up to the front of the building this morning."

Principal Norris looked at the paperwork. She said, "Your mother executed your consent as your parent. Under our regulations, that is sufficient for you to participate in the program."

"Doctor Norris, when was that consent signed?"

"Why, uh, two months ago is the date."

"I was already eighteen then. I don't know that it's valid. I will go today. However, I have the option of dropping out of school and will probably exercise that option if I find it as bad as it has always appeared. I don't think I will tolerate rape very well."

Miss Patterson was not happy. She said, "Reasonable requests are not rape."

"They are if I don't consent to them. I find that people handling my body in a salacious manner without my consent is rape.

"I want both of you to acknowledge that I am in this program when you used a consent signed by one of my parents after I was eighteen. My participation is totally without my consent and under protest." I pulled out my phone and thumbed a button. "Please speak into the phone. You are being recorded."

They weren't happy but did as I asked.

Mark went to the door and pushed it open. He and Sarah held hands as they left. Amy looked at me with scared eyes. She said, "Would you walk me to my homeroom, Warren?"

"Sure, Amy. You have Mister Ames for homeroom, don't you?" She nodded. I helped her gather her books and carried them with mine. We walked down the hall to Mister Ames' classroom. We weren't as bothered by other students as I had feared though there were plenty of hands wandering over our bodies. I walked her to her seat and handed her the books. I said, "Good luck, Amy. Be brave. I'll see you at second period." She nodded but still looked scared. Mister Ames had a reputation of being a nice guy to participants in the program.

I went to my homeroom growing more anxious by the second. Missus Clarkson taught the Advanced Human Sexuality classes. She had a reputation for pushing students' limits. Those in the program were pushed even harder. I walked into the class just beating the bell.

She looked at me and noticed my partly hard cock. "Nice of you to join us today. I see you're in the program. Do you need relief?"

"No, ma'am!" I quickly took my seat. The seat bottom was cool on my butt and I could feel all eyes on me. I have to admit that I had looked at the girls when one was in their week of the program. I began to understand how they had felt and Amy did feel. I felt that everyone was watching me like predators. I was very uncomfortable.

Missus Clarkson made a few comments that she was looking forward to seeing my partner and me later this afternoon for her class. She may have been looking forward to it but I certainly wasn't!

My first period class was Chemistry with Mister Manchester. Walking to class was a chore. My poor pecker was fondled repeatedly by girls who had no intention of doing anything but tease. By the time I walked into class, I was hard as a rock but rejected relief abruptly when Mister Manchester asked me. I didn't want to be masturbated in public or take the risk that girls would be reluctant to do it for me. The later would be even worse. Fortunately, there was nothing in Chemistry that gave him a chance to bother me though I did have to tolerate the eyes of the girls in class looking at me.

The class ended and I met Amy in the hall as we walked to our first class together. We both came in for a lot of fondling as we walked to English. I guess I couldn't blame the guys. Amy had very nice breasts with no sag. Her nipples were sticking out when we got into class. Miz Hudson had two chairs beside her desk side-by-side and pointed for us to sit in them. Both of us were blushing. I looked down to see that Amy had her legs together tightly though her thighs looked damp. There wasn't much I could do without being obvious.

Miz Hudson said, "Ah! Our other two participants. I see you're aroused. I will get some volunteers for your relief."

I quickly said, "I don't want any relief! That's my choice!"

Amy said in a shaky voice, "I don't want that either!"

She looked disappointed as she looked at us. "Very well. I do have something for you in this class." She held up four clothespins.

I jumped up. "I didn't sign any release for anything! Those clothespins will hurt! That is beyond what we can be made to do!" Amy was shaking her head no and beginning to cry. Miz Hudson started to move toward me since I was closest. I said, "I will be violent in preventing this cruel, sadistic thing being done to me!"

She stopped. She was clearly not happy. She said, "You are missing a real treat, Mister Jones. Your nipples will love the feeling."

"If it's so good, apply them to your body. Leave mine alone!"

She looked startled for a moment and then grinned evilly. She unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off onto her desk. She pushed the straps to her camisole off her shoulders and let it fall to her waist. "Would someone come up here and suck my nipples hard and apply the clothespins?" Two guys almost ran up. They each took a nipple and sucked hard. Her nipples became erect and they opened the clothespins and put them on her nipples causing her to groan. She smiled her thanks and the two boys sat down. She said, "Class, we will now begin. We will write an essay describing a body part of the two participants. They will stand with their hands clasped behind their heads and open their legs. They will be on display but no touching. Amy and Warren will have to carry out this assignment later as homework."

We stood slowly and put our hands behind our heads. It made our chests more exposed. Amy's breasts were poking out much more than she could have wanted. For some reason, my cock hardened again. Her pussy was wet. I looked at her face and could see that she was crying silently as tears coursed down her cheeks. We had to stand that way until the bell rang ending the class. She quickly put her arms down and her legs together.

I walked her to Mister Manchester's Biology class. She was shaking with fear. I said, "Amy, look at me! He can touch but not penetrate. He can't physically hurt you. Remember that. He wants to humiliate you. If you act like you don't care, he will lose interest. I'm sorry I can't be there but remember what I said. I will see you at lunch." We were at the door and we were both getting fondled by students going into class and heading by us for other classes. I looked her in the eye and smiled at her as gently as I knew how. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. She grabbed me and hugged her body to mine tightly and then almost ran into the class to sit at her usual place.

I had to hurry to the gym. I had to pee and that meant using the girls' bathroom. I just walked in. There was no urinal so I used a toilet standing up. I did remember to raise the lid! After I finished, I lowered the lid back and went to a sink to wash my hands drying them on a paper towel. Every girl in there watched every move I made. I headed out into the gym to find out what we would be doing today.

Everyone, guys and girls, were gathered together in the middle of the gym. Coach Thomas said, "Coach Cook and I have decided that we will play mixed volleyball. Guys, count off!" We counted off taking turns saying one or two as we were reached. I became a "two." The girls then had to count off.

Coach Cook said, "Ones will go left and Twos will go right. Everyone plays. We started playing and my cock bounced as I ran or jumped. The girls on my team fondled me every chance they had.

We took a break and one of the girls came over to me and said, "Call me some time. I like you." I was startled. We were called back to play until time for a shower.

I had to shower with the girls! You would think that looking at a bunch of girls naked and showering would be every guy's dream. It's different when you're naked, too. I did make it a point to fondle every butt, breast, and pussy my hands could reach. By the time our showers were over, I was hard as a steel rod and a number of the girls had nipples that were sticking out in arousal.

Coach Cook came in and shouted, "Get moving! You don't have all day." She looked at me and between my legs. "Do you need relief?"

I said angrily, "No!" She shrugged her shoulders. The bell rang and I escaped to lunch.

I quickly found Amy who was sobbing. I took her over to the table where Mark and Sarah were eating with a few of their friends. All of them were naked, not just Mark and Sarah! We sat to one side at the table. I asked quietly, "What's wrong, Amy?"

"It was Mister Manchester. He went as far as he could and commented on my body. He was so mean. My nipples stuck out and he flipped them asking me again and again if I wanted relief. Finally, I screamed, 'No!' I started sobbing and didn't stop until now when I saw you.

"Warren, I've never done anything with a guy. Now, everyone is touching me! It's just not right!" She began to cry again.

I put my arm around her and said, "I know. It's cruel and humiliating. We're supposed to give in to our bodies and request relief. We're supposed to lose our inhibitions and loosen up. I won't give them power over my body. My parents didn't warn me that they had put me into the program. Tonight is going to be uncomfortable at my house."

Her head was buried in my chest suddenly popped up. "Mine didn't either. If they had, I wouldn't have gone to school today."

I know I looked surprised. "Let's get them together and vent. Where do you live?" She gave me her address. I texted it to my mother's cell phone writing that I would be there waiting for her and my dad to come talk to me there together.

She watched me. "Are you going home with me today?"

"I have a car. I thought I would take you home today."

She said very quietly, "I would like that."

We didn't eat but just sat together quietly for the rest of our lunch. We left holding hands for our fourth period class of American Government with Mister Astor. I always thought he was a good guy. He let us sit together telling our study partners that we would be partners this week and they would partner until our week in the program was over.

During class, he said that, since there were two participants in the program this week, we would discuss the program and the current state of the law regarding nudity. He started the class by showing different modes of women's and men's clothing over the years and explaining why people think those styles came into existence. When the bell rang, he finished a point as he always did. I could tell that Amy was more relaxed and I know I was. Then I realized what our next class was. She felt me stiffen.

"What is it, Warren?"

"We have Missus Clarkson for Advanced Human Sexuality."

She said, "Oh!" Her voice sounded so dismal and hopeless that I almost suggested we skip. She looked up at me and said, "Please stay with me, Warren. You give me strength."

I gave her a hug and said, "We give each other strength. Just remember the rules and don't let her push you." I knew this would be a tough class. Missus Clarkson had a reputation of being very hard on participants who were shy or unsure. I put on a brave smile and said, "Let's go! Nobody ever died of embarrassment."

It was close. She made us stand in front of the class. Starting with me, she went over the sexual parts of our bodies. She fondled me and I tried to look at the ceiling as if I had no interest in what she was doing. I never got really hard until she left me and went to Amy. Watching Amy resulted in me getting hard. She does have a nice body and I had seen it and felt it a lot today.

She asked both of us repeatedly if we wanted relief. We always shook our heads and just stood there being watched and fondled. She came back to me and had me turn around. She was feeling my ass including running a finger down my butt crease. Her finger stopped at my anus and I felt her finger tip start to push. I grabbed her hand. I said, "Our slips do not allow penetration. Do not do that again."

She tried to smile saying, "It was just a slip."

I looked at her as hard as I could. "Don't slip!" She made Amy turn around and compared us but was careful to only pass her finger over Amy anus and did not try to penetrate her. Finally, the bell rang and we could escape her clutches.

I had Trig. I asked Amy about her sixth period class and she looked troubled again. "Gym," was all she said.

I walked her to the Gym. I kissed her forehead and said, "I'll meet you on the way to the Principal's Office to get dressed. Then, we leave." She gave me another hug pressing her breasts into my chest and giving me an erection. I smiled at her and left for my last class. I just made it and Mister Ames only nodded as I took my seat.

We had a normal class until the bell rang. I left to head on a path to intercept Amy coming from the gym. She met me crying. "The shower was terrible! They kept touching me! Hold me a moment, Warren." I did and then walked her to Doctor Norris' office and our clothes.

We got there and went inside. We dressed in silence. Doctor Norris came in and said, "See! It wasn't that bad! Have a good evening."

I said, "I didn't volunteer for this. I am over eighteen and can drop out. I will consider my options this evening but dropping out looks good right now."

She said, "You only have a little over a month to go before graduation."

I responded, "I will hate to give up my high school diploma for a GED and risk losing out on college but there are limits. My parents are going to hear from me tonight since they didn't tell me about this crap."

Amy nodded in agreement. She said, "I feel that I have been raped repeatedly. I hate to give up college but dropping out looks very good to me right now."

Doctor Norris looked shocked. "No one penetrated you or did anything beyond the limits of the program."

I said, "The program is itself a sustained rape if the participants do not consent. Neither of us consented. Both of us are eighteen. Our parents did not tell us about this. We found out from Miss Patterson this morning on our way inside. At best, it's legal rape. We have an 'out' and may decide to take it.

"You 'have a good evening!'" When I said that, she looked shocked. We walked out to my car, got in, and left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.