Punish the Plagiarist - Cover

Punish the Plagiarist

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sally copies a story from the internet and publishes it, and it becomes a best seller. Life is great until the real author arrives wanting more than just his share of the royalties.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Cuckold   Revenge   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

Keith drove, in the nice new car he had bought with the initial payments for his wife Sally's book, Trail Blazer. Phil, the actual author of the book, sat in the back with Sally and made her take his cock out of his pants and hold it while he and Sally did some more French kissing. She was getting more adventurous with her tongue! Phil had told Keith to go to a shopping centre some way from their home, where there were the two shops he needed to visit to progress Sally's punishment.

First they went into a Victoria's Secret lingerie shop, and Phil picked out new undies for Sally, and went with her to watch her try them on. Keith stayed in the main shop, trying not to attract the attention of the lady shop assistants. Finally Phil came back out and told the sales lady that he wanted Sally to wear the things he had chosen when she left the shop, was that a problem? The lady explained that first she had to register the purchases, by scanning each item through her barcode reader! So Phil brought Sally out to the counter, in bra, panties, suspender belt and stockings, and had the lady scan each item and remove the tickets. Then he sent her back to the changing room to put on her dress.

Phil turned to Keith, who was still trying to hide in a corner amongst the racks of underwear. He called out loudly, "Okay Keith, I've chosen what Sally is to wear. She is just going back to put on her dress. Go with her, take a bag and put her old undies in the bag, then come back out here and pay for your wife's new clothes." The sales lady looked shocked when she realised that Sally was Keith's wife. So who, she wondered, was this dominant man who was bossing them both around? She felt quite aroused as Sally came out, blushing scarlet, and stood beside Keith while he tendered his credit card.

Leaving the shop, Phil told Keith to dump the bag containing Sally's old undies in a rubbish bin! He walked with them to the sex shop he had found some time ago when researching the Williams household and the neighbourhood.

The shop had a good selection of BDSM equipment, including a large padded wooden spanking frame! Phil took Sally and Keith over to the shop assistant and said quite loudly, "This is my friend Keith and his wife Sally. Keith caught Sally sucking another man's cock and asked me for my advice. I have suggested that the first thing he needed to do was to give her a good spanking. Apparently he has never spanked her in all years they have been married!"

Phil suggested that this was a gross lapse in Keith's duties as the man of the house! The shopkeeper looked both amused and shocked. Phil continued, "So I have advised him to try out that spanking frame over there, and if it suits Keith's needs he will buy it and keep it in their house. I presume you can deliver it to his place?"

The shop assistant looked pretty taken aback, but nodded, "Well yes sure." There were several male customers browsing porn magazines and videos, and hearing what Phil was saying they all turned to watch.

"Okay Sally get down over the frame, on your knees and elbows, with your tummy on the padded saddle in the middle." Everyone in the shop watched as Sally shyly climbed onto the frame and folded her body forward over the padded rest.

Phil pointed to a wall with an extensive array of spanking implements. "Keith, go over there and select a paddle or a strap or a crop, whatever you want to use."

As Keith walked away, Phil casually used four straps on the frame to secure Sally's wrists and ankles. Sensing no opposition, the spectators all started edging closer until they were gathered around the frame. "Not too close, please guys, give the woman's husband room to swing." Then he lifted her skirt over her back and adjusted it neatly.

There were sighs from the watching men as they saw the undies that Sally was wearing. One of them whispered, "Are you going to take her knickers down?"

"I think that's the husband's choice, don't you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.