A Halloween Redemption - Cover

A Halloween Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Will he get a second chance? And what's her story? *** Book One of "A Halloween Redemption." *** Nominated for "Best Erotic Fantasy Story" and "Epic Erotic Story of the Year" in the 2014 Golden Clitorides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Vampires   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

Once again, the alarm woke Rob. So much for that, he thought when he felt as tired as he'd expected he would. He groaned as he pushed his legs off the side of the bed and felt his feet hit the floor. Elaina walked in just then with a big mug of steaming coffee and set it on the table by the alarm clock.

"I'm sorry, sweeting," she said sorrowfully. "I didn't mean to keep you up so late."

"I'm not," he grumped. "Sorry, that is. It was worth it."

He grabbed the mug and slurped down a scorching mouthful, sighing when it hit his stomach.

"I'll make it through the day okay," he said grumpily. "It's not the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last. Like I said, it was worth it."

She gave him a big smile and a kiss, and then told him to hurry up, she had breakfast waiting. He dragged himself to the shower taking his coffee with him. He had finished the coffee by the time he left the bathroom, feeling more human than he thought he had the right to.

He ate the huge breakfast she'd made him, then got off to work, noting the falling snow through the window. When he got to the street, he recognized another benefit of the cloak: he no longer needed an umbrella.

Everything was ticking along at work. The upset from yesterday was forgotten and everyone got on with their jobs. The accountants that Rob had figured would go places were in fact doing just that. Preliminary reviews showed they were making great strides with improving themselves. The others, plodding along, would take care of the mundane stuff, while the shining stars would handle the nasty stuff.

Just as noon was approaching, his phone sounded an incoming text. Flipping it open, he read the message from Dawn.

Lunch?

As fast as his fumble-fingers would allow, he answered her.

with bells on

It became their habit to text each other about lunch. Rob could hardly wait. When the noon hour finally did arrive, Rob was the first out the door.

He pushed the restaurant door closed against the blowing snow, and shook out his cloak as he hung it up. He quickly turned around when he noticed another cloak on a hook and found Elaina sitting with Dawn at 'their' table. He was smiling like a kid at Christmas when he joined them.

Deidra came over with a coffee in her hand.

"When have you ever ordered anything else since I've known you," she said to his puzzled look.

His look turned sheepish as he allowed that might be true, and it was what he wanted anyway. He thanked her and placed his order while she was there.

She wandered off with a smile. She was happy that he was happy, even if she couldn't figure out who he was happy with. She shook her head at the thought that it might be both of them.

The three enjoyed lunch together. Elaina told Dawn about Rob's success with his self-defense class, then had to fill her in on what that meant with a carefully edited version of the truth.

As lunch came to a close, Rob turned to Elaina and asked, "How did you know to show up today?"

"Dawn texted me," she replied; Dawn nodded her happy confirmation.

"Well, thank you for that," Rob said. "You two have made a dull day special." He got kisses on both cheeks for saying so. Deidra, looking on, began to realign her thoughts on who was making whom happy.

The three departed together, waiting on Dawn's cab before saying good-bye. Dawn toned it down, but both got her special brand of kiss before she left. Elaina walked with Rob to his office, unleashing her own brand of kiss on him before she walked off into the swirling snow.

The day passed quickly after that.


Elaina had a light supper of soup ready for him when he came in. He could see she was still flying from their lunch meeting with Dawn, and he was happy for her. She chattered happily all through his meal and continued on into the living room.

"You know," she said, "I listed my house through Dawn's agency. I wonder if she's noticed?"

"Did you have the house appraised?" he asked wearily. He truly was happy she was happy, but he was beginning to wind down and didn't know how much longer he could stay awake.

"Not yet. The agency's handling that," she answered.

"Then she won't know until the appraisal crosses her desk for approval," he said, stifling a yawn. "Does she know your address?"

"Well, no," she said dismayed.

"Does she know your full name?"

"Maybe," she said even more dismayed.

"Well, unless she spots your first name, you're going to have to tell her yourself." This time he couldn't hold back the yawn.

Elaina realized how tired he was and insisted on putting him to bed. She joined him there, allowing him to pull her in close and wrap himself around her. She snuggled in contentedly, thinking she couldn't possibly fall asleep.


Elaina woke alone, surprised to see that Rob had gotten up before her. She hadn't even heard the alarm. When she looked at the alarm, she remember that she hadn't set it the night before, but she saw that Rob had managed to get up on time for his shower anyway. If the alarm had been set, it wouldn't have gone off for another five minutes.

She heard the water cut off and the shower door open. A few minutes later, running water announced he was shaving and brushing his teeth. No sooner did the water turn off then Rob stepped out of the bathroom to walk naked to the room. The hot water had caused his member to retreat and his scrotum hung low. Even as she watched, the cooler air of the bedroom brought everything back to normal. When he glanced at her, she closed her eyes to slits and watched him ogle her nude form. She couldn't help but smile when she saw him react to her and his penis began lengthening.

"You know, it's a shame you have to go to work," she purred. "A morning quickie would just hit the spot, I think." She was gratified to see him rise to full tumescence at her words. "Then again..."

She rolled over and presented her ass. Anticipation of a quickie had her juices flowing. He knee-walked up behind her and showed her no mercy as he pressed himself inside. When he hit bottom, he stilled for a moment to allow her to adjust, then he started bunny-humping her, going for the short haul.

When he didn't feel she was coming along fast enough, he reached around and gently pinched her clitoris. That was all it took, and she lit off like a firecracker. Rob lasted just a bit longer, fucking her through her orgasm. Just as she finished, he lit off with a grunt. His orgasm triggered another for her and she collapsed to the bed. He rode her down and finished there, his hips still thrusting as he reacted to her aftershocks.

He pulled up and off, taking a seat on the edge of the mattress. She rolled over and joined him there. He looked down at her with love in his eyes and kissed her.

"G'morning, lover," he slurred through his panting. She laughed as she realized it was the first thing he'd said to her this morning. She was still laughing when she cleaned herself up, and she finally calmed down when she got to the kitchen. She was preparing a breakfast of sliced fruits when he came in.

"What was that about?" he asked, setting her off again. He finally got his breakfast and an explanation, getting a chuckle himself for her silliness.

"I don't know why it struck me like that," she said. "I just couldn't help laughing."

With a sparkle in his eye, he said, "Well, I'm glad your little fucktoy could amuse you this fine morning." That started her laughing again until she had tears in her eyes. He came over to get a kiss good bye, and he licked her cheek after the kiss. She was still chuckling when he closed the door.


They ran into a snag at work, and Rob ended up texting Dawn that he wouldn't make it to lunch. She texted back her understanding, allowing that her day was booked too.

The company had lunch brought in, and they managed to solve the crisis before the end of the day. Everyone concerned felt wrung out but satisfied with the resolution.

Rob closed down his office and prepared to leave for class. Brenda stuck her head in and, seeing his gym bag, asked if he was taking his self-defense class again tonight. When he nodded, she said, "Twice in one week? Isn't that a lot for a beginner?"

"I'm in an accelerated program," he answered. She shrugged and left.

He passed Jessica on his way out. She bemoaned the fact that he wasn't putting on another show for them and he laughed at her, just as she meant.

He arrived for class a few minutes late, the traffic and the cabbie conspiring against him. He hurried impatiently through the doors only to nearly run over Archer.

"Whoa! Slow down there, buckaroo. This ain't a race, you know."

"Yes sir, but I'm late and..."

"Now listen up," Archer said. "You're my student now. There is no set time for you to be here. If you're going to be late, give me a call. It's not a problem, okay? Go get dressed. I'll meet you in the dojo."

"Yes sir," Rob answered. "I can't wait to show you my progress."

Archer just raised an eyebrow and waved him on.

Rob changed quickly and nearly ran to the dojo, anxious to get started. On the way, he passed Alan without seeing him, but Alan saw him. If looks could kill, Rob would have been dead.

He bowed to the mat when he got there, then stepped briskly to where Archer waited for him. Despite his anxiety, Rob took his time, doing his warm-ups and stretches practicing good form. It wouldn't do to pull a muscle with everything else that was going on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.