A Halloween Redemption - Cover

A Halloween Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Will he get a second chance? And what's her story? *** Book One of "A Halloween Redemption." *** Nominated for "Best Erotic Fantasy Story" and "Epic Erotic Story of the Year" in the 2014 Golden Clitorides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Vampires   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

Rob eagerly approached his door, knowing he would soon be celebrating Christmas with Elaina.

He opened the door and stepped in, turning to hang his coat. His nose was sending telegraphs to his brain and he frowned, wondering what was different. It suddenly dawned on him that he could smell pine needles. A further breath indentified cinnamon and nutmeg as well. Turning slowly, he finally noticed the garland adorning the foyer along with red and brown candles in glass globes. A further glance showed the reflections of multicolored twinkles on the walls in the living room.

Looking about in wonder, he proceeded to the living room, and there, on a side table, was a small Christmas tree in a clay pot. The tree bore a string of brightly colored lights that flickered like candles, and there were cloth bows and handmade ornaments depending from the branches. On the floor beside the tree was a huge box wrapped in gold foil with a big red bow on top. More garland decked the walls about the room, with scattered candles providing the only other light in the room.

"It was the tradition in my country that we would decorate with evergreen for the winter solstice. We were celebrating the coming rebirth of the world and the continuation of life."

Rob turned with a gentle smile on his face to see Elaina watching the lights on the tree.

"That's why I got you a living tree."

She moved into his arms and rested her head on his shoulder. "The lights are so much like the candles we used back then." She hugged him tighter and sighed.

"Christianity hadn't reached your people, had it, dear heart?"

"We clung to the old ways," she answered softly.

"So, what would be the proper greeting? Merry Solstice?" he asked lightly.

"Happy Solstice. It's Happy Solstice, Rob." She nestled her head under his chin.

"It's been so long since I celebrated," she continued. "It feels like forever. I'm so old, Rob. I've been around too long."

"Hey now! None of that," Rob scolded gently. "We're here, now, celebrating, and you are not old."

Rob thought furiously. What she was saying fit in with one of his concerns about eternal life. Could a vampire become bored? Would ennui set in? Rob realized there was another facet: despair. Despair at having seen it all and thinking there was nothing new left in the world.

Inspiration struck and he pushed her back to look into her stricken eyes.

"Get your cloak," he ordered. "There's something you need to see."

She went to do as she was told without question, proving to Rob this might be as bad as he hoped it wasn't. He grabbed his winter coat and shrugged it on, then took her hand and pulled her to the hallway. Rather than heading for the stairs, he went instead to a nondescript door at the other end of the hall, next to the alcove for the service elevator. The simple sign on the door declared "ROOF", and opening the door presented a dark stairway leading up. He led her to the upper door. It had a pushbar instead of doorknob. Pushing through, he knelt to chock the door with a handy wedge left for that purpose.

"It's pretty ugly up here during the summer when the tar is soft and the smells are strong, but in the winter, with snow covering everything, it's a good place to stop and think, to ponder our place in the universe."

He led her to an area empty of equipment then pointed up.

"What do you see?"

What she saw when she looked up was a starry night with clouds gathering on the horizon. She looked back to him with a question in her eyes.

"Science tells us those stars are many billions of years old and untold billions of miles away. Those stars have been there since before you were born and will still be there after this planet dies. Maybe you'll outlive us humans, but you will never outlive the stars.

"Live the life you have, Elaina. Live it with me for a time, but live it."

She offered a tremulous smile at his words, and then she turned her gaze back to the stars.

"We may reach them some day," she declared softly.

"And you will be there to see that day," Rob averred, knowing she was past the worst of her depression.

She took his arm and hugged it to her, and he guided her back to the stairs.

"Tell me about how you celebrated the solstice," he bid her cajolingly. "What traditions you had."

"Well, we were peasants in Russia, around the time of the Mongol invasion..."

"Wait! You're Russian?" Rob exclaimed. Elaina smiled at his incredulity.

"I am. My full name is Elaina Oleshka Aserova. I'm not sure when I was born. It must have been in the early thirteen hundreds..."

As Rob listened he did the math and came up with seven hundred years. In light of her depression he decided to keep his mouth shut. He had a hard time keeping a neutral expression and missed most of what she said. He felt that was okay though, because he could always bug her about it again later.

They exchanged gifts when they got back. Rob had to hustle to his bedroom to get hers, and he laughed at her delight with the bracelet he gave her. He showed off the charms and explained the significance of each. She laughed at the fanged pumpkin and cooed for the heart. Corny as it was she was still pleased that he gave her his heart to wear. She held out her wrist for him to put the bracelet on, and she shook her wrist to settle it in place. The pumpkin charm tinkled merrily.

"What's this?" she asked archly, both eyebrows winged up and her mouth agape. "Are you belling the cat?"

"What? No! It's just a feature of the charm," he answered quickly.

"I'm kidding you, Rob. You know I can't wear this when I hunt."

He nodded his understanding, then he sat on the floor facing the gift she'd given him.

"Couldn't you find a bigger box?" he inquired playfully. "How'd you get this through the door anyway?" She batted at his head wearing a smirk.

He carefully picked at the wrapping, saying it was a shame such beautiful paper couldn't be spared. Laughing again, she told him to get on with it. What he saw when he got the box opened was a pile of brushed black leather and fur. Pulling it from the box, it took him a moment to shake it out and see what it was.

"It's a bear-hide cloak," Elaina pointed out. "That's made entirely from the hide of a large bear from the Russian steppes. Happy Solstice, sweeting."

"Just how big was that bear?" he asked wonderingly.

He swung the cloak to his shoulders like he'd seen her do many times, almost knocking down the tree in the process. Wooden frogs along the front allowed the cloak to be fastened with an overlap, with a single large brooch-sized fastener at the collar. He pulled the hood over his head and immediately felt the warmth generated by the soft fur.

"Elaina, I love it," he said with gratitude. "I can't wait to wear this to the office." He grinned thinking of the reactions when he appeared wearing it. "Where did you find this? And how did you know?" he asked curiously.

"How I knew is easy, silly boy." He grinned on hearing that: Elaina was back. "You told me yourself the night of the Christmas party." He nodded his recollection. "Where I got it? Well, when you've been around as long as I have, you learn where to find things. This was easy. Now, if you had wanted yak..."

She laughed at his shocked expression and hugged him in his cloak.

He took his new cloak to the foyer and hung it carefully on an empty hook. He gave it one last wondering brush with his hand before returning to Elaina. She wound her arms about his neck as he encircled her waist with his arms. They each leaned into the kiss, both enjoying the caress of soft lips and tongues. Rob pulled back as he got an idea.

"Let's get our cloaks," he said, a wicked gleam in his eye. She looked at him curiously with hooded eyes, then smiled wickedly back when she figured out what he wanted.

Surrounded by soft, warm fur, they made love into the night.


The clouds he had seen from the roof last night had advanced, and now the sky was overcast, the low dark clouds looking ready to dump their load of snow at any time. After showering, Rob selected clothing that would be better for inclement weather, then finished his preparations. He ate a light breakfast, knowing he would eat well at lunch. Elaina had already gone, leaving at daybreak on an unspecified mission.

He got the expected comments when he showed up at work in his new cloak, answering it was a Christmas gift when asked. He decided not to identify the animal that had donated its fur, thinking he didn't want to upset animal activists. Brenda thought it was so cool, even more so after he told her about the bear. She wanted to know what he did with the teeth.

He was somewhat disappointed that Bob wasn't there. The company offered a floating holiday: the day after Christmas or New Years Eve. Those with families, like Bob, had opted for the day after Christmas. Rob, and other singles like him, opted for New Years Eve day instead. The company figured the day after New Years would be a wash, so everybody had the day off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.