A Halloween Redemption
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Will he get a second chance? And what's her story? *** Book One of "A Halloween Redemption." *** Nominated for "Best Erotic Fantasy Story" and "Epic Erotic Story of the Year" in the 2014 Golden Clitorides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Vampires   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

Rob puttered around after he woke from his nap, straightening up his movies, getting the few dishes in the sink washed ... and dusting his bedroom. The fact that Elaina had commented on it made him think it was something that needed doing.

Later he fixed himself a light snack of cheese and crackers to tide him through the night. He was just going through his movies, thinking Elaina might not come after all, when he heard the door open. He looked up to see her come striding in, her open cloak flaring to show off her burgundy outfit. The sweater seemed snugger than the last one, molding lovingly to her breasts. He got a smile out of the boots: they made him think of Muppets.

Flinging her cloak carelessly at the hook, she stalked into the room, joining Rob on the couch.

"So," she started without preamble, "Tell me about the date."

He shrugged and leaned in to take a kiss. She let him, then brushed him off with an impatient gesture.

"Enough of that! Come on, little boy. I want details."

Grinning softly at her impatience, he went on to tell her all about it, including as many of the details as he could remember. His descriptions of his reactions to some of Dawn's flirtings had Elaina chortling with glee, while other things he said caused her to be thoughtful.

When he told Elaina of how he'd told Dawn that he was seeing her, she became solemn and perhaps a touch melancholy.

"Why would you say that, Rob?" she asked quietly.

"Because that's the way I see it, Elaina," he answered just as quietly. "You may not want it, but that's the way I feel." He waited for her response.

"Thank you," she finally whispered. "It's been a long time since someone really cared about me." Robby thought that was sad.

Regaining her composure, Elaina said, "So, where're you taking her next time."

That's when she discovered that he had not, in fact, made a second date.

"Oh, Rob. Really?" she exclaimed. "The best time to get a second date is at the end of the first date, before she has time for second thoughts!"

"It's not like I have a lot of experience dating, you know," he responded hotly. "I only ever dated one girl in my life: Patty. And we all know how that turned out."

He frowned as he realized it didn't seem to matter all that much anymore. She'd made her bed, and it hadn't included him. That was old news now.

Elaina actually looked flustered. "Oh, well, I guess I didn't think of that," she said apologetically. "Don't worry, we can fix that."

Rob rolled his eyes thinking it didn't need fixing.

They continued talking on the couch, discussing a variety of mundane things. All the while, Elaina was edging closer until she was in his lap. She looked deeply into his eyes.

"Rob, I'm horny. Let's go to bed."

Only momentarily taken aback, Rob stood with her in his arms and carried her to the bed. Setting her on the mattress, he stood back and removed his clothing; not too quickly, but not a tease either. She watched avidly from her place on the bed as each piece of clothing revealed more of his trim body. His sleek muscles caused her to lick her lips in anticipation as her eyes began to film over with nacreous rainbows.

"I think I'm beginning to understand your eyes," Rob commented. "They get all pearly when you're horny."

"Yes," she hissed eagerly, "they do." She licked her lips again, leaning forward unconsciously.

"I don't understand when you irises flare green, though."

"That's when I'm hungry or angry. Get on with it, or you'll get a demonstration."

He noticed her eyes were, in fact, flaring green as they spoke. He finished undressing and knelt up on the bed. Now it was her turn. She let him take his time, unveiling her bit by bit, kissing her skin as it was exposed to his worshipping gaze. The pants she was wearing turned out to be just as adventurous as their twin's had been, and he struggled playfully to remove them.

Once her legs were revealed, he proceeded to kiss each in turn, working his way past her knees to her thighs. And for the first time, he got a good look at a woman's secret garden. She parted her legs allowing him greater access, and he looked his thanks to her glittering eyes. With her legs spread apart, she blossomed like a flower, her plush outer lips gaping to reveal the silky petals of her inner lips. Even as he watched, those delicate petals darkened and unfurled.

"Kiss me, Rob," she husked. He looked back down after turning up at her words. He saw dew glistening on her precious flesh and a soft aroma reached his nose. He thought it smelled wonderful, feeling his arousal intensify at the scent.

"Is this some more of those vampire pheromones I'm feeling?" he asked innocently.

"No," she answered, her voice rough with emotion, "That is the scent of an aroused woman. Kiss me, Rob. Taste me." She laid her head on the pillow, drawing her knees up and spreading herself open farther.

He moved in close, nearly touching her with his nose. The aroma only got stronger the closer he got, and his head was filled with it. He brought his lips to bear, and, for the first time in his life, he enjoyed the taste of a woman in heat.

Her sigh at his lingering kiss let him know she appreciated his attention, and he continued his exploration of her core. His nose encountered her clitoris and she squeaked at the contact. He withdrew to look closer at the famed and mystical apex of her femininity and saw it still encased in its sheathe: he could see it firming up from the caress of his breath. Acting on things he'd heard and hadn't truly believed before now, he extended his tongue and lapped at the little pearl hiding under its hood. Elaina groaned loudly and laid her hands gently on his hair.

"More..."

Emboldened by her request, he went to the bottom of her cleft and drew his tongue firmly along the length of it, lapping up her oils in the process. When his tongue flicked over her clit, she jumped and pulled lightly at his hair.

"Go easy with that at first. You need to treat it gently and let it get used to your touch."

Unknowingly, he did the right thing and concentrated on everything below her clit, lapping up her womanly oils, enjoying the taste so much that he drilled his tongue into her core seeking more. She squealed and pulled his hair again, trying to direct him to where she wanted him. After a few minutes, during which time Elaina squealed and pulled some more, he realized that the source of her oils was unending and he moved back to her clitoris. By this time, it had become fully involved and stood proudly from its sheathe. He looked up at her over her mons and she cooed encouragingly to his unasked question. Taking that as a go-ahead, he wet his tongue in her oils and ran it over the shaft of her clit.

Her groan seemed to come from the heart of her being, and her clit throbbed against his tongue. He laid his tongue flat against her, simply tasting and feeling the sensitive organ as she had a small orgasm. When she calmed, he lightly caressed it again, eliciting another heartfelt moan. Looking closer at the source of her joy, he saw that it extended out a small distance equal to the last joint of his smallest finger. Thinking it looked a somewhat like a nipple, he rolled his tongue beneath it and suckled with his lips.

The orgasm that took her hit her so hard, her body arched until she had lifted the both of them off the bed. Her legs quivered, straining to stay open to his assault. A high-pitched whine emanated from her mouth as she stretched to climb as high as she could. With a gasp, she collapsed and shoved weakly at Rob, which for her meant he was nearly pushed off the end of the bed.

When she had regained her breath she was energized, and she growled as she dragged him back up the bed for a kiss. He thought she was trying to lick his tonsils while she kissed him as hard as she could.

"I need the rest of it now. Lay here," she rasped as she manhandled him into position. "We're doing it different this time."

She climbed over his legs, squatting above him and facing his feet. He watched in fascination as she held his granite cock up to her molten entrance. He loved the feeling of her on him, and he loved being able to watch when his rigid cock first split her lips then drove deep inside her pussy. He felt her clitoris nestling in the hair on his scrotum, and groaned when she shimmied in her hips.

She began posting on him, and he stared raptly as her tender flesh gripped him tightly, seemingly unwilling to let him out and eagerly drawing him back in. He watched as the flesh of her ass shivered with each impact with his hips. It was then that he noticed her other hole, pink and crinkled and winking at him with her every thrust. Curiosity overwhelmed him. Wetting his thumb in his mouth, he laid the pad of his thumb against her anus and rubbed gently. She froze in place, her channel throbbing urgently around him while he rubbed. She didn't say anything, but her continued moans encouraged him. He pressed against her, feeling her pulses with his thumb as she resumed fucking. His thumb felt dry, so he wet it in the fluids soaking his groin and returned it to her anus. Pressing more firmly, he was surprised when it slipped in up the knuckle. Wriggling his thumb, he was rewarded when she howled to the moon. He was also surprised to find he could feel his thumb rubbing on his cock inside her and he ignited, firing off several strong pulses and howling back in return.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.