A Halloween Redemption
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Will he get a second chance? And what's her story? *** Book One of "A Halloween Redemption." *** Nominated for "Best Erotic Fantasy Story" and "Epic Erotic Story of the Year" in the 2014 Golden Clitorides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Vampires   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

The time for his lunch date had finally arrived.

Robby set his desk in order, then shrugged on his jacket and grabbed his overcoat. Exiting his office, he heard hushed whisperings on his way to the elevator leading to the street level. Bob happened to come wandering out at that moment.

"Hey, Rob! Where you going? It's not Thursday." Robby's fixed lunch date with his mother was well-known around the office. Chucking him with an elbow, Bob winked and said, "Got a hot lunch date?"

"Well, a date, anyway," Robby replied. "Whether it's hot or not, that's up to her."

Bob's mouth hung open in shock as Robby proceeded to the elevator. The whisperings got louder as what he'd said was passed around the office. Robby saw more than a few pairs of eyes watching him when the elevator doors closed.

Once he hit street level, he wended his way quickly to Antony's. Leaving his coat at the door, he looked around to see if Dawn had arrived yet. Not finding her, he selected a booth to the side with a view to the door, hoping to minimize the number of witnesses to what could be an awkward time.

He had just settled in and told the waitress he was waiting for another to arrive when Dawn floated into the deli. Stopping to hang her wrap, he got a good look at what she was wearing.

It was another business chic skirt suit, this one in dark shades that matched her hair perfectly. Today he thought he could see auburn highlights gleaming in the sunlight, her hair down and radiating silken warmth. In consideration of the cooler weather, her skirt extended halfway past her calves, almost hiding what her heels did for her legs. The jacket was well-tailored, riding her curves demurely.

Robby half stood and waved, getting her attention. Her bright smile ignited when she saw and waved back, approaching the booth on quick feet. Before he had a chance to settle back in, she leaned down and bussed him firmly on the cheek. Not sure how to respond, Robby simply sat and blushed hotly. Dawn giggled at his blush and sat on the bench across from him. She grabbed a paper napkin and briskly rubbed his cheek.

"Sorry about that," she explained. "Forgot I was wearing lipstick." She showed him the color stained napkin.

"So, how've you been, Rob?" she asked once she had herself settled in.

"Good," he replied. "Good. How's it been with you?" he asked, more stiffly than he'd intended. Dawn took it in stride.

Their waitress – Deidra, of course – interrupted them at that point to get their orders. Thinking to change it up a bit, Robby ordered the special of the day: an open-faced hot roast beef sandwich. Dawn ordered a small antipasto. Deidra went to place their order, shaking her head and muttering something about wolves and sheepskins as she walked away.

After putting the order up, she went to Tony and slapped his arm with the back of her hand. Tony gave her a look and she nodded to where Dawn and Robby were sitting.

"So," she grumbled with irritation. "Mama's boy, huh?"

"Don't ask me," Tony replied. "In all the time I've known him, the only woman I ever saw him with was his mama." Tony popped his eyes and shrugged. "I'll say this, though. He sure has come out of his shell."

Deidra shook her head and moved on to check on the other diners.

They had a good time, with Dawn constantly flirting with him, and Robby missing nearly all of the cues. He did recognize the hair-flip for what it was, and touching was the one things we learn at birth. She was constantly reaching out to touch his hand or wrist, once checking his bicep and cooing at him. For his part, all he had to do was think of Elaina, and his fear of an epic failure receded.

At one point they compared careers. Dawn was duly impressed with his responsibilities as the senior forensic accountant, Robby even more impressed with hers as Appraisal Manager.

"Rob, I left you my card, for crying a loud. Didn't you even look at it," she teased.

"How was I to know what that title meant?" he answered defensively. "I'd never heard of it before."

The rest of lunch went along in that vein, Dawn teasing and flirting, Robby beginning to get an understanding of what his mother had meant about a woman on the hunt.

When she took his hand in hers and started rubbing her thumb along the back, he decided it was time to fess up.

"Look, Dawn. I like you," he said solemnly, thinking that he had never imagined a situation where he'd be saying this. "I'd like to think we could be friends..."

Dawn laughed gaily with her head going back. "Are you trying to tell me there's another woman, Rob?" When he nodded, she sobered up. "It's the redhead, isn't it?"

"Her name's Elaina," he whispered, putting his face down.

"Rob, there's nothing to be ashamed of," she said, answering his tone more than his words. "My timing sucks, that's all. Sure. We can be friends ... for now."

Once she was sure she had his attention, she continued. "I'm putting you on notice. If she ever sets you free, I'm coming for you. Got it?"

He nodded wide-eyed at her intensity. She nodded back and returned to her antipasto. Feeling a little numb, Robby returned to his own meal.

The meal ended well, with Dawn wishing him luck with Elaina. He walked with her to the door, she donning her wrap and he shrugging into his coat. When he reached for the handle, she put her hand on his arm to stop him.

Without saying a word, she stood tip-toed and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"A preview," she said throatily. "So you know what you're missing."

While Robby stood in wonder, she opened the door herself and left. He looked around to see if anyone was watching and saw Deidra haul off and smack Tony on the arm. Tony gave her a bemused look and rubbed his arm.


Robby slept in on Thursday. It was Thanksgiving and he had the day off. He thought about his regular lunch date with his mom, knowing this would be their Thanksgiving celebration. She had stopped preparing a feast at home when George died. It had only ever been the three of them, and with Robby on his own, it hardly seemed worth it to cook all that food for two, leftovers being what they were. Christmas was another matter.

Robby had high hopes for Christmas this year if his mother kept to her promise. They usually spent the whole day together, having a sit-down dinner at midday. Robby had always fabricated excuses to leave as early as possible, especially after his father died.

Robby knew Tony's would be open. Tony didn't have any family to speak of: his parents were long gone, and his only sibling, a sister, lived all the way across the country. He hadn't seen her in years anyway, never having been close.

Having previously agreed to meet at a later time, he put on his best casual clothes when the time finally came and headed out. They managed to arrive at the same time in front of the deli and walked in together, his mother tucking her arm in his. Thanksgiving was a slow day for Tony's so he had let all his waitresses have the day off, with the only other employee being the cook. He had his own story for being there that day.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.