A Halloween Redemption
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Will he get a second chance? And what's her story? *** Book One of "A Halloween Redemption." *** Nominated for "Best Erotic Fantasy Story" and "Epic Erotic Story of the Year" in the 2014 Golden Clitorides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Vampires   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

While cuddled together in the afterglow, Robby said, "Can you stay? I'd like to hold you through the night." She frowned and looked away. "That's all, just hold you. When was the last time you let someone just hold you?"

Despite her harsh words earlier, he'd seen the chink in her armor. That "baby" had popped out without her thinking about it.

"All right," she said quietly. With an arched brow, she then said, "I'll have you know it's supposed to be a clear day tomorrow. It's your job to see to it I have time to leave in the morning."

"I can do that," Robby said. He leaned up and grabbed his laptop. Settling down, he opened it in his lap, thinking it funny that he was using it the way the name implied. He located a sunrise calendar and made note of the coming sunrise, then set his alarm to one hour before that. He frowned when he realized how early that would be, then shrugged, figuring he could get more sleep after she'd left.

"What's the deal with sunlight, anyway," he asked as he closed his laptop and put it back on the dresser. Elaina had cleaned up while he was getting things set. She sat cross-legged across from him, and she was exposing herself in very intriguing ways. He watched avidly as a stray drop of water glided along her now quiescent and pale inner lips. His tongue slipped along his lips as he thought he'd like to catch that drop. He blinked and tried to stay focused.

"There's some element of sunlight that cause a vampire's body to separate into its basic components. Whatever that element is, it's only present in direct sunlight. If it's bent, that is reflected or refracted in any way, that element vanishes. Light passing through fabric is not refracted or reflected. Direct sunlight shines through the holes in the weave of the cloth." She paused to gather her thoughts.

"When a vampire is exposed to sunlight, the separation happens so fast, we seems to vanish into dust. It's molecular fission: the molecules separate, and since life is carbon based, what's left looks like ash or soot. The reaction itself releases heat energy, so the vampire's clothes burn up. For the vampire, it's over in seconds. Even a glancing ray can cause massive damage. The effect seems to chain while the vampire is exposed."

"Have you ever..."

"No," she answered quickly. "I ... had a friend. We were hiding in a wooden shed. I was sitting two feet away from her ... A stray breeze caused a board to move. Like I said, it was over in seconds. I'll never forget it. From that day forward, I have never let myself be that exposed again."

"How were you able to come to lunch then? I mean the sun was up, even if I couldn't see it."

"Clouds," she said. "It took us a while to understand. Clouds are fog, right? Made of water; and water refracts. The only thing we have to be careful of are breaks in the clouds."

"Oh." Robby looked at the curtains on his window and noticed that he could see moonlight. There would be no protection there.

"Where do you go on the days the sun is shining?" Robby now had more than a passing concern for her safety.

"Oh, here and there," Elaina replied cagily. "I have different places that I set up in advance. I even own a house, but it's not very efficient as a haven. No basement." Elaina looked down to her hands. "I have some friends I can stay with, too. People who don't know what I am, that let me crash after a 'rough night.'"

She raised her head and caught Robby frowning. Her mouth fell open then she laughed.

"What, jealous again?" she said accusingly. "You have nothing to be jealous of. It's just a safe place to hide, that's all." She continued snickering when Robby blushed.

"Go on, you," she said, pushing him toward the bathroom. "If you're going to stay here with me, you're washing up first. I don't want that gooey thing sticking to me."

Robby had to laugh at that. He decided a quick shower might be better for getting the residue off, so he did that, brushing his teeth afterward. When he returned, Elaina was already under the covers. She flipped back a corner in an open invitation and he quickly joined her, snuggling to her back and wrapping her up in him. She was still warm from before; she felt like heaven in his arms.

Just before he drifted off, he gave a passing thought to the poor soul who had made her warm for him.


Robby sat up in alarm, sensing something wrong: the sun was casting shadows on the wall through the curtains. The next thing he noticed was he was alone. He frowned at that, then looked at his alarm clock. It was switched off. He wondered briefly about why that was, then gave it up. Elaina had left early for reasons of her own, and he was not going to obsess about it. He did feel disappointed and wondered if this was how a girl felt when she woke alone, her lover having left without saying goodbye. He looked at his dresser, half expecting to see a hundred dollars there. He laughed when he realized how ridiculous he was being.

He yawned and stretched, checking the clock to see how much time he had. He saw that he had plenty of time to get ready. He gave himself a quick scratch and swiped at his face. He'd taken a shower last night, and his face was still smooth enough. After dressing, he ran a brush through his hair and called it good. With the sun fully up now, he felt the warmth of its light on his face. He touched the curtains covering the window, feeling how thin and frail they really were. They did the job he needed them to, but they wouldn't be enough for Elaina.

Frowning thoughtfully, he checked the time again and decided to forego breakfast in favor of a new project he'd thought of. He picked up his laptop and took it with him to the kitchen. He set up on the table, grabbing a coffee from his miniperk. Bringing up his browser, he searched the web for blackout curtains. He was very surprised to find they were easy to get and simple to install. He briefly considered getting a handy man to do it, but decided he wanted to do it himself. He noted the curtains he wanted – sound-damping as well lightproof – and closed down the computer.

There was something nagging for his attention, and he couldn't for the life of him think what it might be. He sat for moment pondering when it suddenly dawned on him: today was Saturday! Laughing at himself, he went back and changed into jeans and a sweatshirt, thinking he had plenty of time now for his home improvement project.

After a not so quick trip to Home Depot – it was Saturday after all – he had the curtains and the attendant hardware he needed, as well as more advice than he had counted on.

When he got home with his load of home goods and had everything opened and laid out on the bed, it occurred to him that he didn't have any of the tools he needed to complete his project. "This is taking more time than I thought it would," Robby grumbled to himself. "Now I've got to find someone to borrow tools from."

Robby went to find the one person he figured must have tools: the super. Of course, the super wasn't going to hand over his toolbox to just anyone, and after some judicious prying, he told Robby that he was going to help ... and refusing that help was not an option. The integrity of the apartments was his responsibility, and he was going to see the job done right. Robby knew when he was beat.

It was two hours later before the job was done. The super was complimentary of the quality Robby had bought, then proceeded to show him how difficult the job really was. Robby was properly grateful for the installation, and he almost laughed out loud while seeing the super out when he recalled thinking his lock needed fixing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.