Mike and Malok
Chapter 18: Malok

Copyright© 2014 by mcguy101

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Malok - Yes, you know how this works: Modern man transported to alien world that is a clone of prehistoric Earth. Here's my take. Thanks to cmsix for the inspiration.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Time Travel   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi time travel story

I woke up the next day without my normal wake up call. I must have felt Reg shift in her sleep, because I awoke and I was no longer in her arms. Instead, she was in the process of resting her head on my shoulder. I sighed and lay there for a while; anticipating Malok’s visit, but it never came. After waiting for a little while, I gently extricated myself from Reg and Rina and carefully pillowed Reg’s head onto Rina’s substantial breasts. Then I walked over to the window and lifted the shutter and light came streaming in. “Malok must have overslept,” I thought to myself.

I got dressed and walked down to meet up with my fellow dairy farmers, who were waiting for me in the huge eat-in kitchen

“So, I guess your new mate and your others kept you awake for too long,” grinned Nomat.

“You know, I was going to give the extra mates from the village to the south to Hogat, but they could just as easily go to you instead,” I smirked, as Hogat laughed, while a horrified look crossed over my other friend’s face.

“No! Arani, Stina and Looki keep me far too happy to want to be any happier,” he said, as Hogat poured me a cup of coffee.

“Yes, that kind of happiness can make a man quite tired,” laughed Hogat. “Mike?”

“Yes, my esteemed friend,” I grinned.

The smile left Hogat’s face. I could tell something was troubling him and I soon realized what it was. “Speaking of this matter, what are your plans for the village to the south?”

“I’m not sure. ‘The Taint’ and the ‘Taint Pills’ have been removed, so for now, there are no more to be had. Soon the extra mates will all return to their senses, but they will still sometimes burn for anything with a mating staff and their bellies will begin to swell with children. I’m not sure what can be done without the cooperation of the leader of that camp because he’s aligned with Jeremy.”

“What do you think will happen?” asked my third in command.

“Nomat, I’m guessing that the extra mates will wish to return to their original mates. However, their mating holes will occasionally force them onto others mating staffs. Now that their mates have been able to plant their seed in any mating hole they desire, they may not want to return to the way things were.”

“What about the ones who were unmated?” asked Hogat.

“Since they never burned for one mate, they will continue to burn for all. They will continue to spread their legs until they are fat with child and then they will still keep doing it.”

Nomat’s eyes grew wide.”Their camp cannot go on like that!”

“It would certainly be a big challenge for their leader,” I responded.

“Will we return and visit them?” asked Hogat.

“What do you think?” I asked.

“We cannot let their women suffer like that,” he said and Nomat nodded.

As always, Hogat was being my moral compass. His advice always seems to point north. In this case, he was just agreeing with what I had decided to do. I needed to decide how to approach them. “We will drop in on our friends soon. It will have been a short time since the women have stopped taking the pill, but their minds should soon be free of the fever, if not the burning.”

I finished my coffee and we walked out to the cows.


When we finished milking, we had almost nine gallons of milk. Considering they were wild buffalo and not domestic cows, Bossie, Bessie and Elsie had been great producers (Malok and his friends influence?). Still, while we were milking, we decided that we should get one more bison cow. We would teach Jonab how to milk next. After dropping the milk off with Rona’s pasteurizing team, we washed up in the sink. Then we sat at the table and were fed cheese omelets and crispy bacon. These had been made by Sonya and Lyna, as Reg hovered over them as they cooked and served.

I was told that Jontar, Sula and Veena were already working with the chickens. Fayla and Zeena were working with the puppies and Vodor had taken his father to help with the horses. A large group was already tending to the garden and another had already left to gather. I smiled, as I pulled Sonya onto my lap and we ate off the plate together, as we had in our married life. Yep, nobody could make an omelet or fry bacon like my wife. Seeing that Lyna was feeling left out, I pulled her onto my other knee and asked Stina to get me some more bacon. As my mates on my lap munched bacon off my plate and exchanged kisses with me and each other, I could not imagine a better life.

After breakfast, I left Reg in Lyna’s capable hands to explain cleaning the dishes in the kitchen sinks (I’m sure Gabriel’s observer would love that). I decided to take a walk with Sonya. Ever since Soya became Sonya, I used her the way I had in my other life. Like Hogat, she was my trusted advisor. He advised me on matters of leadership and understanding the men of this world. Tola advised me on the women of this world. Sonya was a second set of eyes on any problem. Additionally, she could center my emotions like no other (though Lyna was a close second).

We talked about the dilemma of the Cro-Magnon camp and what the best way to approach the problem was. Like Hogat, she agreed that we had a moral obligation since our actions changed the camp dynamic (albeit after Jeremy had ruined the camp). Since we held all of “The Taint”, we would need to see if there was any way that we could fix the women. We would need to gain their mate’s support, if not of the support of the camp leadership.

After consulting with Sonya, I realized that I had many advisors for many things. Aside from Sonya, Hogat and Tolla, Lyna was the defacto head mate (though she was willing to defer to my other original four; especially “Soya”, for whom she held with some reverence due to her being my original mate). Likewise, Rona advised me on what I should send my gathering parties to look for. I leaned heavily on Nomat for his hunting expertise and Jonab for his tracking. Nahla was my healer mate and could advise on herbs for healing. Susan Chen was a scientist, Rina was a nurse. I decided on holdings weekly meetings with my “cabinet” so we could discuss important matters and projects to enhance and protect our way of life here.

I was awakened from my thoughts by Sonya’s gasp.

“Mike! Look!”

I turned to look where my mate was pointing and I saw seven figures approaching. As they got closer, I noticed that it was a man and six women. Moments later, I suspected who the man was. This was confirmed by Sonya, as she ran towards the approaching group with me hot on her heels.

“Malok!” she cried, as she ran to the man and threw her arms around him.

I laughed. My old friend, who was a sartorial wonder on Earth, was dressed in the finest skins and furs that this world had to offer. He was with six lovely women. I recognized his nurse and his receptionist, as I had seen them on my frequent office visits. I recognized his wife from a photo; though she like the others had been regressed in age (as had Malok, a bit in his case). While I did not recognized the fourth or fifth woman, the sixth woman was clearly a younger version of the famous movie star of the 1980s - Sharon Sloan. Like the others, she looked extraordinarily happy.

“I gather you are more ‘Sonya’ than ‘Oya’, Soya,” he grinned.

“Yep. Oya just gathered and cooked. I hunt, cook, fish and fuck!” she laughed.

“Definitely ‘Sonya’,” I laughed, as I hugged my friend, before adding. “Miss Sloan, I’d love to have your autograph!”

“If you can find me a pen and some paper, I’d be happy to oblige,” she laughed.

“The irony is that I can watch all of your movies in my head, but poor Sonya can’t,” I said.

Malok scratched his head. “I may be able to work out a laptop, a projection screen and a five hundred petabyte drive, so you can download some of the movies and digital media from your head. Then you could have a movie night every week ... or more frequently if you care to.”

“‘Petabyte’?” I asked.

“Yeah. It’s the next increment after terabyte. Not really commercially available on earth ... certainly not on one individual drive.”

“Would this even fly?”

“You could always ask the observer and she could check with her boss. You’re in favor right now, Mike. That and the fact that you’ve made limited technology demands would make it likely that we could set you up with something.”

“Thank God! I’m missing TV,” laughed Sonya and everybody joined in, though when we all realized that there were no new TV shows, we all got a bit somber.


I spent some time introducing my family to Malok as the former leader of my old camp. Both Lyna and Rona both raved about the house and being sorry to have missed the members of the old camp who had helped to build it.

“I’ll be sure to let them know. Still we all feel that Mike has given us so much and we are so proud of him,” he said smiling into my eyes.

I could tell that his comments were sincere and I nodded and mouthed the word ‘Thanks’ to him.

He nodded to me back and mouthed ‘You’re welcome, my friend’.

After that, we had a large brunch feast. Apparently Malok’s wives enjoyed seafood. I got a chance to talk to each of them for a while after brunch, while Malok mingled with my mates and the others in the camp.

“Better watch you wives. Mal is a real charmer,” grinned his actual wife Millie, her blond hair shining in the sunlight.

“Tell me about it,” grinned Sharon. “He used his powers to get onto the set I was working on and then proceeded to walk up to me while we were filming a scene and kissed me. The next thing I knew, I was getting into his car and we drove off to a hotel. Nobody stopped us. He then proceeded to fuck away any ounce of resistance I had left in me. Once he got that monster in me, there was no resistance left.”

“You should have seen how we took our lunch breaks at work,” laughed Belinda, the pretty black receptionist.

“Yeah, muy caliente,” chuckled Maria the nurse/phlebotomist.

“But there’s a lot more to Mal than his cock,” said a redhead, who had been introduced to me as Maggie.

“Mike, Mal and I took Maggie in when her abusive husband finally went too far,” said Millie

“Mal almost killed him,” said Dr, Rachel Ames, a lovely brunette gynecologist/OB.

“The important thing is Mal really loves us. He was so gentle with me that I couldn’t help but to fall in love with him,” sighed Maggie.

“He loves you too, Mike ... though like a brother,” said Millie.

“Well, the feeling is mutual ... unless he tries to take my mates away,” I laughed.

“Oh, Mr. Kiley, you have plenty of mates. I’m sure you could spare one,” flirted Belinda as she batted her lovely dark eyelashes at me and we all laughed.

“By the way, we all want to thank you,” smiled Millie.

“Why?” I asked.

“We’re all pregnant with Mal’s babies,” smiled Sharon.

“And we couldn’t have done it without the sample you left Mal,” smiled Rachel. As each one leaned over and in turn, gave me hugs and quick pecks on the lips.

“What? Thirteen mates not enough for you,” laughed Malok behind me, as I was breaking my clench with Millie.

“He is really cute,” laughed Maria, and I blushed.

“Easy, baby,” grinned my friend, as he pulled his nurse into his arms and gave her a scorching kiss.”

Millie grinned at me. “Well, if that is all it takes to get my hubby’s attention, I’ll flirt with you anytime.”

“Easy Wifey. I can always put you over my knee,” grinned Malok from his clinch. When I looked over at Maria she had a dopey expression on her face like she had just had an orgasm.

“Promises, promises,” laughed Millie.

Malok extricated himself from Maria and walked over to his wife. He then took her in his arms and whispered something in her ear. He then kissed her like he kissed Maria. I noticed her body shudder the way Maria’s did.

“Ooh! Me next!” cried Belinda.

“I promise we’ll have some fun tonight,” smiled Malok. “Now you six behave. I need to talk to Mike for a bit.”

Malok turned to me with a smile, after breaking his clinch with his wife. “Do you think we can take a walk?”

“I was hoping you’d ask,” I smiled as he patted me on my shoulder.


We started walking towards the yacht.

“So, how are things going with your new mate?” he asked.

“To be honest, a bit strange.”

“But you’ve bonded to her, right?”

“Well, the host part of her. The thing is, her body screams sexy sophisticated woman. But her mind screams, needy child. I sense that she desperately wants to please me because she’s afraid that I’ll send her away.”

“She’s insecure in regards to your other mates. Because of the fact that she had little desire for women in her previous form, it may be hard for her at first, to find her footing in your polyamorous bedroom.”

“The thing is, when Botosk had been raped at such a young age, he had been robbed of the chance to find his own sexual identity. Reg told me that Botosk had hated it at first but grew to love it, when his rapist seemed to have formed an emotional attachment to him.”

“True. My advice is for your wives to take it slow with Reg. Especially, that little bisexual slut Sonya,” he laughed.

“Hey! That’s my wife you’re talking about!” I mock complained.

“And you almost had forgotten what an amazing woman she is too.”

“Okay, you got me,” I admitted with a sigh. “I still owe you for bringing her here.”

“Think nothing of it, my friend. Since I’m an old romantic, I almost did it more for myself than I did you.”

“What?”

“It broke my heart when I met her and I felt how much emotional pain she was in about you. I felt the same pain in you. I think bringing her here may have been the greatest thing I’ve ever done.”

“Except helping save humanity,” I reminded.

“Well, okay. Maybe the second greatest thing I’ve ever done. But I had some help there.”

“Gabriel mentioned that he sided with you.”

“He did. Also a couple of Overseers who are running experiments to your north. The thing is that most of us who have worked closely with humans, like humanity.”

“Not Gebald, right?”

“So, Gabriel told you about Jeremy’s patron?”

“Yes. It looks like he did his best to sink my race.”

“Actually, Gebald is a Gorroid.”

“A what?” I asked.

“They’re a hermaphroditic race. Lately I think of her as more of a ‘she’ than a ‘he’. It’s even rumored that she mated with Jeremy.”

“Wouldn’t that...”

“Potentially make Gebald insane? Yeah, we figured if it were true, it would explain ‘her’ erratic behavior as of late. Anyway, I’m lucky. My race has no such problem with strong emotions and can easily mate with humans ... well at least have sex with them.”

“Well, I like you, buddy, but I’m not going there,” I laughed, as Malok joined in.

“Seriously, ‘The Jeremy Experiment’ seemed to be fairly normal until Gebald mysteriously started giving Jeremy more and more technology. At first, we all thought it was just Gebald’s way of letting Jeremy sink humanity, as ‘she’ is an outspoken critic of your race. Still, as I just mentioned, ‘her’ behavior seems erratic lately. Since she’s refused to take a brain scan, we suspect that she is a victim of the intense emotional response that comes from someone of her species mating with a human. As she has a right to refuse the test, we had no alternative other than to put her experiment on probation. That’s why Jeremy is currently not receiving any supplies from us.”

“He still has a lot of technology though, right?”

“Yeah, but much of it is not all that useful to him at the moment ... or at least won’t be soon. He is not anywhere near as self-sufficient or has the level of forethought that you have. Your use of renewable energy will allow the little technology that you have to work better than his Hummers and Escalades which run on gasoline. He will be out of gas in several months, so where will he be then?” asked Malok.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.