Mike and Malok - Cover

Mike and Malok

Copyright© 2014 by mcguy101

Chapter 7: Sonya?

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sonya? - Yes, you know how this works: Modern man transported to alien world that is a clone of prehistoric Earth. Here's my take. Thanks to cmsix for the inspiration.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Time Travel   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi time travel story

"What do you mean?!" I thought loudly in my head.

"I don't have time to explain. Do you remember the story you told Lyna about the mate you 'lost'?" asked Malok.

"Yeah."

"She's that mate."

"But Sonya..."

"I'll tell you more later, but for now treat her like Lyna and love her like Sonya, OK?"

"OK."

My arriving family awakened me from my internal dialogue.

"Mike, who is this?" asked Lyna.

I smiled, while hugging 'Soya' to me tightly. "This is my long lost mate, Soya. I thought she had died, but the spirits have brought her back to me ... they have brought her to us."

"Oh, My-kuhl, you have more mates?" asked Soya with wide eyes.

"Call me Mike, honey," I requested.

Then I saw it. Soya smiled. It was much like the smile I saw on Sonya's face on our wedding day, more than thirty years ago, on a planet far away. I never thought I would see that smile again and I fought back a tear.

"Alright... 'Mike'," she beamed.


"So, when I found your bloody furs, you were not hurt?" I asked, having surmised this fact from her story.

"No. Mogar, his mate and his child stole me away and made it look like animals attacked me. You remember that Mogar always wanted me, but our leader gave me to you instead. I was so happy on that day, Mike" she said. "You were so different than the other men and had always been so kind. You were a great hunter too."

"Sounds like Mike," smiled Lyna.

"Yes, I have only known him a short time but he is an amazing man. I am lucky he chose me to be one of his mates," agreed Rona.

I noticed my newest bride was staring up at the house in shock. I could tell I would need to talk to Geeta after I had dealt with the "Soya situation". "How did you escape, Darling?" I asked.

"Eventually, I made him think that I was happy that he took me ... I am so sorry My-kuhl!" she blurted as she started to cry again.

"What, honey?" I said, before realizing that Soya might not know what the word "honey" meant. Either she did (as I called Sonya the name quite frequently), or she was momentarily too inconsolable to notice.

"Mogar ... mated me. I had to ... I made him think that I liked it while I thought of you."

I hugged her tightly. In that moment I did not care if she had fucked the whole tribe. All I knew was I was happy to be seeing her again; even if she was not the Sonya I knew. "It is OK, my love you did not have a choice."

"Soya" looked up at me with tears in her eyes and despite them, she smiled. "I never thought I would hear you call me 'my love' again." She clung to me even tighter. It was odd because my Sonya was not as strong as her prehistoric counterpart. I think Soya's strength rivaled my newest mate, though she mostly resembled the Cro-magnon more than the Neanderthals.

"What happened next?" asked Lyna, who appeared enthralled by Soya's story.

"I waited for my chance to escape. One night, Mogar and his mate were snoring so loudly. I took a risk and I fled his camp. I remember it being so cold. There was snow on the ground. I was really scared because I thought I was going to die. I found a cave and fell asleep. Then I woke up and it had stopped snowing. It was warm and I knew that the spirits had given me a miracle. Somehow I knew you were close. I started calling your name and when I saw you..." she started, but was crying again.

Soya's story was fascinating. I had no doubt that she was telling the truth; at least as far as she was concerned, but sensed that there were some Malok shenanigans afoot. I gently stroked her lovely red hair. "Well, it is dark. Let's go into the house."

"House?" asked Geeta.

"It is the great, wooden cave I was telling you about," explained Rona.

"Oh Mike ... we finally got a house!" exclaimed Soya.

"You know about houses?" asked Lyna, asking the question I wanted to ask of my "new first mate".

"Mike and I always wanted to get a house but..." she started, with a confused look on her face.

"But they cost too much to trade for," I answered quickly to end her confusion. I realized at that moment, that 'Soya' was definitely Sonya, or at least part of her was. Was her story conceived in her brain an allegory for what happened between us, or did it really happen for Soya? All I knew was it was our dream after we had just gotten married to own a house instead of the apartment where we had lived. Some part of that dream resonated inside of Soya. I led my even larger family into our home knowing that I had no idea what this night would hold for me.


After putting the kids to bed with kisses from three mothers (While Soya seemed happy to participate, Geeta was not comfortable with anything that was going on around her). I then led my four "wives" into our bedroom to continue our talk and define some roles.

I saw both Lyna and Rona lead Soya to the bed and each flanked her. Geeta looked lost. She just stood near the door, looking like she would bolt at the slightest provocation.

I looked at Soya first. "Darling, you returning to me is indeed a miracle. Had I known you were still alive and that you would have come back to me, I would not have sought any other mates. But now that I have mated with these women, I have come to love them, as I love you. Do you understand?"

Soya grinned. "Silly boy," she referred to me affectionately as Sonya had, while making me smile at our familiarity. "Of course I do not mind. I am a so much more proud of you than ever before. You were always a great provider and I knew that one day you would have at least one other mate. But now I see there are four of us. I am more pleased than I could hope to be. I am so proud of you, my mate!"

"Yes, Soya, Mike is a wonderful mate! We are lucky to have him," agreed Lyna, as she hugged her new friend. Soya smiled, as she hugged her back. Soon Rona was hugging Soya too.

I turned to Geeta. "Geeta, you seem uncomfortable here."

"I am."

"Why?"

"Because I see no need for me here."

I climbed off the bed and walked over and put my hand gently on her shoulder. "I see a need for you. I want you, Geeta."

"Why?"

"Because you are an intelligent, talented woman and I desire you," I stated.

Geeta laughed. "Me? Desirable? Has all the light left and you are desiring what you cannot really see?"

"There is enough light for me to see a desirable woman. I want to mate you and make babies with you. I want to hold you in my arms," I said before actually doing it, feeling her shudder at my touch and my words.

"But I am no woman. I am clearly a powerful man with breasts and a womb. That is why no man wants to touch me."

"I want to touch you," I said, as I gently caressed her face.

"Geeta, when I first saw you, I knew that Mike would desire you," stated Lyna.

"Mike does like tall women because he is so tall himself. I am only a bit shorter than you," said Soya.

"But you are so desirable. If I were a man..." started Geeta.

"What?" I asked.

Then I saw something I did not expect to see. Geeta started to cry. I hugged her tighter to me and she did not pull away. She was quiet for an extended moment. Then she looked up into my eyes with her tear-stained ones. "You must promise not to hit me, if I tell you."

"Remember what I told you before? If you won't hit me, I won't hit you."

"Promise?"

"You have my oath."

"When I was in the cave of the unmated women, the older ones made me play a game with them. They played the 'Mate Me' game. I was always the man. They would put my knee between their legs and rub their flowers on it. Then they would shake and the next one would take their place. When I asked for a turn, they all laughed and said that I was really a man and that my flower would never bloom."

I looked at her right in the eye. "You are just like the flowers that grow in the ground. You are just as lovely. The flower of womanhood between your legs I greatly desire, I would be honored to make your flower blossom."

"But the other women..." started Geeta.

"Were just jealous. They would not get a mate like me, who is a great hunter and a man who appreciates his mates."

"It is true, Mike is a wonderful mate. I long to feel him in between my legs again!" said Soya fervently.

I smiled, longing for the same before I deflowered Geeta. Somehow, my lovely Lyna read my thoughts.

"Geeta, do you want Mike to mate you tonight?" asked Lyna.

"If he wants me," she said.

"I do," I confirmed from our clinch.

"Then let us take care of you first so you will be ready," said Lyna, as she and Rona led, Geeta from my grasp to the less comfortable mattress and began removing her furs. Of course, as Malok had reminded me, it would be the softest place Geeta had ever lay on.

Then, on cue, "Oh, this is so soft!" exclaimed Geeta.

I then heard her say, "What are you doing, Lyna?"

"In my unmated women tent, we played the 'Mate Me' game a bit differently. This time, you are the woman and we will be ravishing you with our tongues," said Lyna, before thrusting her tongue in between Geeta's legs. Then I saw Geeta get her first kiss from Rona.

"It makes you hot does it not?" grinned Soya, as she pulled me down on top of her.

"It does," I agreed.

I captured her mouth with mine and she kissed me back passionately. She kissed me the same way Sonya did. I closed my eyes, as she broke the kiss. I then felt her take my hard cock and caress it the way Sonya did. She then rubbed it against her pussy to lube it before aiming it. I leaned forward and I was buried inside Soya's pussy. Like Rona's, it was boiling hot. As I began to drive my shaft into her, I noticed that her breasts were more than a cup size larger than Sonya's. Other than that and the slightly elevated forehead, larger mouth and the muscle tone, Soya was Sonya physically. I also sensed that some of Soya was Sonya mentally. I knew one thing though. Emotionally, Soya was exactly like Sonya. While Lyna may have become my soul mate, Sonya had been the great love of my last life. Now it appeared that she would have a similar role in this life too.

I knew I would not last long. As I felt Soya's hot pussy milk my cock, it exploded inside of her. "I love you!" I cried, as my jism flooded out of me and into her. This seemed to set Soya off. "I love you too, My-kuhl!" she cried, as she shook under me.

As we lay there kissing, I heard a lot of "shaking" and moaning going on in the other bed. Then I saw Geeta being led to the master bed. "She's ready for you, Darling," smiled Lyna at me as she guided the dazed Amazon into my arms, as Soya had vacated them.

"Come, Soya. Rona and I want to get to know you better," added my blond mate.

"Good!" I heard Soya say. "We played the 'Mate Me' game in my caves too," she laughed.

Part of my brain was trying to determine if that were Soya or Sonya talking. I learned one night, when she had been drunk, Sonya admitted that she had always fantasized about a three way with another woman. Another time, I had teased her when a college friend of hers had hinted to me that she and my wife had played around a little. Sonya (perhaps too) vehemently denied it. Now it seemed that Soya had no problem with the admission or for that matter the act itself. I heard the sound of a lot of moaning, kissing and sucking going on in the other bed. I decided that despite having just climaxed inside one of the most beautiful woman I had ever known, my cock could cut diamonds. I turned to the pleasant task at hand.

"Alone at last," I smiled and kissed Geeta.

Apparently my other mates had done a pretty good job in teaching the newbie how to kiss. Geeta not only showed no resistance to kissing me, but she actually participated. I felt her sex and she moaned into my mouth. She was drenched from being sucked and her natural arousal. Her mind seemed blissed-out from the orgasm (s?) she received. I broke the kiss and got between her legs. "This is going to sting a little, but I'll go slowly."

Geeta nodded.

I had only one virgin previously: Sonya, but I knew what I needed to do. She moaned as I entered her. By no surprise, she was incredibly tight. She was also incredibly hot like Rona and Soya. When I came to her obstruction, I carefully pressed my weight against it to weaken it before giving it a good hard push. Then I stopped, as she cried out. "I'm sorry, darling."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.