Mike and Malok
Chapter 5: Acquainted and Accustomed

Copyright© 2014 by mcguy101

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Acquainted and Accustomed - Yes, you know how this works: Modern man transported to alien world that is a clone of prehistoric Earth. Here's my take. Thanks to cmsix for the inspiration.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Time Travel   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi time travel story

When I woke up in the morning, I was between two lovely bodies. My morning wood was throbbing more so than usual. I guess Malok was indisposed or could read my thoughts and did not attempt to talk to me.

I kissed Lyna awake and then I began to fondle her. "It is light outside," she complained between kisses.

"I don't care about such things. I want you. Do you want me?"

After a blushing pause, she quietly said "Yes."

I proceeded to drift my head southwardly, kissing her body as I went.

"What are you doing Mike?" she shuddered and then squirmed.

"I'm exploring your beautiful body," as I came to her lovely blond forest and started to play with her pussy lips.

"Are you going to lick me?"

"Would you like me to?"

"Yes. I would like it very much," she said, before explain. "We used to lick each other in the unmated women tents."

"Interesting," I thought. It seemed that lesbian acts occurred in this time frame. It stood to reason that healthy young women, with no sexual outlet would learn to pleasure each other. It also might have explained Lyna's eagerness to suck my shaft, after it had just vacated another woman's pussy. I was awoken from my thoughts by my blond wife. "Would you like me to suck on you again?"

"Very much," I repeated her words, as she adjusting her position.

"My husband made me do this for him after Jontar was born and when I was unclean. He also put it in my other hole sometimes," she blushed and then licked my rapidly swelling lower head.

"Did you like doing it?"

"It took a while to get used to it, but soon I did not mind it so much. When he used my other hole, it hurt for a while, but soon I got used to that too."

I buried my head in Lyna's muff. It smelled a musky smell of feminine arousal, last night's fucking and olive oil soap. I quickly began to lap at her pussy. Lyna moaned and I heard a voice. "Why are you doing this? It is morning."

I did not respond; waiting to savor the tasty dish I was eating before breakfast. Instead, I heard my first mate respond to my second.

Lyna had momentarily stopped sucking me to respond. "Because Mike wanted to. Mike is an incredible mate. He can do anything he wants to me whenever he wants. He makes me feel so good," she moaned.

"Why is his face between your legs?" asked Rona.

"Because he loves me and wants to bring me pleasure. He is licking me and I am sucking him," replied Lyna.

At that moment, I really wished that she was sucking me. Instead she was licking my member while trying to explain our actions. It was still nice, though.

"And it feels good? Nobody has ever licked me before."

"It feels wonderful. I am about to shake," Lyna moaned.

I guess that was their universal term for "orgasm", because Rona did not ask what that meant. Rona's silence allowed Lyna to concentrate on her task at hand. Then she shocked me. She deep-throated me to the root. As her body began to shake, my surprised and painfully hard cock (mostly from just her licking alone), began to upload a ton of my spunk, directly into her belly. Lyna simultaneously squirted copious amounts of her tasty spend into my hungry mouth. Moments later, we were kissing, savoring our flavors on our breaths.

When I broke the kiss, I noticed that Rona did not look happy.

"Do you disapprove of our actions?" I asked.

"I do not understand them. They are very strange. Why are you mating in daylight? Why are you mating with each others' mouths? You cannot make babies that way?"

"I know this may seem strange to you Rona, but where I'm from, mates mate just as much for pleasure, as they do to make babies," I said.

"I mated with you last night and I am sure that I fulfilled my duty to you as your mate. My lunar cycle is full. I am sure I am with your child."

At the happy news, we both hugged a surprised Rona. Eventually, she smiled.

"That is wonderful, Rona! I soon hope to be with Mike's child. I am not sure if you understand what Mike has been saying," Lyna paused before explaining her thoughts. "Did not your husband like doing his business inside of you? Mine did it all the time. He even mated my mouth and my other hole when my baby hole was not available. If he had not been killed shortly after we had mated, I probably would have had at least ten children by now."

Rona nodded as if she understood. "My mate was only interested in producing children. We mated only when we wanted to do that. Sometimes, he would beat me when my body did not bear fruit after several mating tries. I can tell, my body is with your child though. I know that feeling. I felt great pleasure and shook when I mated to make Sula. The same thing happened with Zeena."

"What you do not understand is Mike always makes me shake. In fact, we always shake at the same time when he does his business inside of me."

"I'm glad you noticed too," I thought to myself with a smile.

Lyna continued. "I hope you are with child, but it would not surprise me if Mike just makes you shake like he does with me."

"I must admit that I felt great pleasure. It has been so long since I lay with a man," Rona smiled at her new sister-wife, before turning to me. "Mike, I will follow your ways. I am not sure about mating in the morning, as it is very strange. It may take me a while to get used to it, but I will try if that is your rule."

I smiled at Rona and leaned in and kissed her. I held off saying that I loved her, but could tell that I was beginning to do so. Instead, I broke the kiss and said, "Rona, I would never make you do anything you don't feel is right. If you wish to stop mating, as you are with child, then that's fine."

Rona looked a bit horrified. "No ... I am willing to do what you want. My mate may not have wanted me for pleasure, but I know many women whose mates do and I understand. I'm just glad you do not want to beat me."

I looked sadly at Rona. Her expectations of men were so low. It appeared that her late mate took more pleasure in "disciplining her" (in other words, abusing her) than providing her any pleasure. I kissed her before letting my body drift south, kissing her along the way.

"What are you doing?" she squeaked.

'He's going to lick you!" cried Lyna in apparent excitement.

"Oh!" she cried, as I found my target and began to lick. Her body began to squirm, but she made no attempt to prevent me.

She then proceeded to make little mewling sounds, as her body went from squirming, to thrusting, as I sensed she was now into this as much as I was. Then, I felt her breathing become irregular, as she gasped and cried out, as she came.

To be honest, she tasted better than she smelled, but a good creek bath would fix that problem. I savored her flavor, as I pulled my head next to hers and looked in her eyes. "You are a wonderful mate!" she cried, as she hugged me tightly to her body.

"Now are you not glad you lay with him last night?" laughed Lyna.

I could not help laughing from within Rona's death grip, as I tenderly kissed her neck.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "I never knew that mating could feel so good; even being mated with his mouth."

"Now you see why I like mating by day as much as by night," I grinned. Then I heard a voice in my head reminding me of a grim task I had to complete. I excused myself from my mates, as I grabbed shirt and some shorts and I took a walk to see the colt and cow.

"I see you're still not sure what to say to Sonya," said Malok.

I shook my head sadly, then remembered that Malok might not be able to see me. "No, but I will just have to speak from the heart."

In the end, Malok helped me to frame some of my feelings into words and he would be able to whip something up in my own formerly shaky hand and be sure to get it Sonya.

"I'll deliver it myself," stated Malok's telepathic voice.

"You don't have to."

"I know, but I want to take one last good look at the world before the darkness comes. Besides, I want to meet this mysterious woman who held and broke your heart, but who you still love."

I started to cry. I could not help myself. Malok had the good sense to leave me alone with my thoughts. Someone else did not.

"What is wrong, darling?" asked Lyna, as she stroked my shoulder comfortingly.

"I'm thinking about someone special to me ... a mate ... My very first mate, who I lost."

"Did you..."

"What?"

"Love her?"

I smiled at Lyna through my tears and wiped them away. "Yes, Lyna. I loved her very much."

"More than me?" she asked.

"No. But as much as I love you. I was with her for a long time."

"I am sorry. I have never felt such loss. I did not really care for my first mate. I was actually more worried about losing my status with my people. But you ... I cannot imagine losing you. If so, I am sure that I would feel as you do," she said.

I quickly pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly. "I love you so much! Do not ever leave me!" I practically commanded.

"Never, Mike! I feel like my life began when we met. Leaving you would be like dying. You are my life, my darling mate!" she cried into my neck.

We stood like that for a while; just caressing and sweetly kissing each others' neck and face. While I had lost Sonya and now would be losing her forever, my sadness was tempered by the fact that I had found Lyna and Rona.

As we started back to the house, I calmed down. I now knew that I had a confidante in Lyna. She saw me at my most vulnerable and did not kick me or back away. She took me in her loving embrace and reminded me what I had to live for. I would not think of Sonya for a while, but my life would become very strange in the near future (well stranger than usual, at least).

When we got back to the house, we walked into the huge eat-in kitchen to see Jontar sitting at the big table and the women folk were milling around. I knew I needed to start breakfast and to show Lyna and Rona how to cook on the new cook stove. First I needed to show my newest family members how to sit at the table. They were a bit reluctant at first, but the realized how comfortable the chairs were, we were able to talk.

"First of all, as Lyna told you last night, I'm not a shaman, but I have been blessed by the spirits with a magic called 'technology'. It allows me to make light in the house and with a 'light stick'," I said referring to flashlights, "to use outside in the dark. Most of it is very easy to use and I can show you how to use a lot of it. There will be some which is only for me to use. Do you understand?"

Both Jontar and Lyna nodded.

"I am not sure I understand, but I am sure that you will teach the girls and me what you want us to learn," said Rona.

"I promise I will," I smiled. "Now I need you, Jontar, to show your sisters how to take care of the puppies and the chickens, while I show your mothers how to cook on the stove."

"Yes Father," he beamed a smile that was only exceeded by my own at his words.

When they were done, Lyna and I would teach them about taking a bath in the creek. This way, it would more sanitary for them to eat. I figured I would introduce Rona then too. I also figured it would soon be time to explain other hygiene aspects like tooth care and hand washing as well. Without modern dentistry we would need to take care of our teeth the best that we can. Washing hands following and prior to processing and cooking food would be vital too.

I showed Rona and Lyna how to stack the wood stove with kindling and wood. In the light of day, I saw that the other wood stove had been set up as well, but we would not need it until our numbers grew. Curiously, in the other corner, I saw a sink basin with what appeared to be a simple faucet. After showing the women the magic of striking a match, I grabbed some "towel furs" and some clean t-shirts and waited for the kids.

As we got to the creek, I met with a lot of resistance.

"It is too cold!" complained Jontar.

"Yeah," agreed Sula.

"I am afraid," whispered Zeena.

I swept her small frame into my arms and carried her into the shallow end. I then hugged her small form to my body and smiled. "See? It's not so bad."

"I guess not, but it is really cold," she shivered.

"Your body will get used to it," I smiled over at Rona, who carefully (and obediently) walked in to meet us.

"Oh, come on, Jontar! Do not be a baby!" laughed his mother, as she grabbed the boy's hand and pulled him in.

"Oh, Mother!" he complained.

That left Sula. "Come on, Sula. You're the oldest," I laughed.

Sula dropped her fur, did a little spin (almost a pirouette), and waded in. I soaped up Rona and then shampooed her. I then pulled her into my arms and we used our bodies to clean each other. I kissed her deeply on the lips and she hungrily returned my kiss (in broad daylight in front of the kids, gasp!). Then, I passed the olive oil soap to her and she proceeded to wash and shampoo, Zeena and then Sula.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.