A Husband's Mistake - Cover

A Husband's Mistake

Copyright© 2014 by milehighdog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When the husband makes a mistake, how will the wife respond?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

My foot ran up his leg towards his crotch. My nylon toes felt his cock through his pants. He coughed.

"I agree with Bri" he began to speak in to the phone. "With this plan we would optimize our profits" My toes squeezed around his cock. "Great we have a deal." When I heard those words I slid my foot back to the floor and found my high heel, slipped it back on and stood up and walked over to Doug the guy I was teasing. We were working together on a deal and 'we' had just convinced his boss over the phone to go with my plan. He was still in his chair and I lifted myself on the table and crossed my legs. Doug began to rub my leg with his hands.

"I knew you could do it Doug" I said as my heel popped from my shoe, letting it dangle. Doug's eyes were on my shoe and just nodded in a trance. My panties were getting wet. I hadn't had sex in a long time since before the party when Henry got in an accident. Now he is sitting in jail for drunk driving. I had also found out he was cheating on my and I told myself I would be in control from now on, and it carried over to work.

I uncrossed my legs and slid myself onto Doug's lap. My skirt rose up showing my garter belt, my high heels were firmly on the floor as I began to grind slowly on his lap. His hands were now moving up and down on my thighs, going from nylon to bare skin. My hands were beginning to unbutton my blouse. I stopped halfway down the blouse leaned forward to his ear, I whispered, "Thanks Dougy, you won't be sorry" and I kissed his ear lobe. I moved my hand down to his bulge and began to squeeze. I was grinding my hand against his cock. My hand squeezed harder and harder with each grind until he jerked back and cummed his pants. I stood up as he looked down at his pants. He was just sitting there with a smile on his face. I smirked at what had just happened.

"Maybe next time Dougy" I said as I got dressed and walked out the door.

It was Thanksgiving time and I was going to Henry's family dinner to celebrate. Alone. Henry was in a car accident and was arrested for DUI. He had been in prison now for two months now and I have been by myself. My phone rang.

"No you didn't!" I heard Stephanie over the phone; she couldn't believe what I had done with Doug.

"He is a nice guy" I told her, "but he busted in five minutes.

"How big is he?" she asked.

"Let's just say I've seen he must be good at eating pussy because he cock won't satisfy" We both giggled.

"Well I wasn't going to tell you this but ... I slept with Joe."

"Joe the mail guy?" I asked.

"Yes, he is big beyond belief" Stephanie squealed.

"I am going to put you on speaker phone I need to finish getting ready." I told her.

"What are you going to wear?" she asks.

I pull open my drawer and pull out some lace panties. "Lace" I say as I put them on.

"Where are you going and who are you doing?" she teased.

"It is dinner with his family" I told her, I didn't like using Henry's name anymore so I referred to him in second person.

"Is Mark going to be there?" she asked me.

"Of course he is the brother" I reply. I had told her about what had happened that day.

"Are you going to play your game with him?"

I walked to my closet and held up a black dress, "Hmm I wasn't planning on it, should I, I did leave him with blue balls last time." I spoke out loud.

"You should wear the outfit that Henry bought you for you" I hear her say.

I knew exactly which one it was. Every time I wore it we ended up fucking like rabbits. And all eyes were on me. I only wore it for him on special occasions. I haven't worn it since. It was one of his favorite dresses.

"I was saving that for when I need it for when I close a big deal" I replied.

"Don't be such a prude. You deserve this, you just closed on a deal and didn't get fucked." Stephanie had a way of convincing me. She continued to talk about Joe.

I pull out the sweater dress and slip it over my head. The hem stopped at my mid thigh and showed some cleavage. I walk back to the closet to grab my shoes and stockings. I slip on the nude colored stockings and try and pull down the dress. It barely covers the tops of my stockings. The shoes were black stilettoes and had just had a little bit of studs outlining the opening of the shoe. I slip my stocking feet into the heels and walk over to the mirror. I hold my hair up with one hand and place my other hand on my chest, slowly moving it down my belly to my pussy. I place some pins in my hair to hold it up and grab a pearl necklace and bracelet and put them on. I finish the outfit with a gold anklet. I grab my phone and take a picture and send it to Stephanie.

"Damn girl, what I would do for your legs." She said.

"I'll tell you all about it" I said as I grabbed my jacket and walked downstairs to the door. I hung up and drove over to his parents' house.

I didn't really want to go over for the get together, but since his parents were still helping me with financials I felt obligated. I pull up to the house and it looked like his whole family was there, aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. I let out a deep breath and said, "Here I go".

I walk up to the house and the door opens. It was JoAnn, his Mom. She was dressed up nice as usual, in a dark green dress with heels. She gave me a hug and said, "It's great to see you Bri, thanks for coming over".

"Thank you for having me with everything that is going on." I replied.

"Mark take Bri's jacket will you?" she tells her other son Mark. I feel a pair of hands take the jacket from my shoulders, I turn around and am almost speechless. " ... Thanks Mark." I had not seen him since the summer before he went to college. I was looking up at him even in my heels. "You look great" I tell him. Mark was skinny the last time I saw him, now he had put on some muscle and his hair was short. He looked a lot like Henry did when we married. He looked quickly in my eyes, then down at my tits and then, down at the floor, I remember he was playing with my flats the last time I was over. So I lifted my toe and moved my heel back and forth. He scratched the back of his head and said, "Thanks, Happy Thanksgiving" as he walked away. I smiled and thought how cute he is.

I grabbed a glass of wine and began to converse with the family. Everyone was sympathetic with me and the situation. Even Erika, the sister. She apologized to me; she said if she would have known Henry was cheating on me with her friends then she would have told me.

It was weird, wherever I was Mark was also in the room. I think he was checking me out. I put my theory to the test. I was in the family room sitting on a chair talking with one of the Aunts. I had my legs crossed and saw Mark just sitting on the couch talking with his cousins. I slid my hand down my leg to my shoe and popped my heel out. I began to dangle the pump. The aunt took noticed and complimented me on my shoes. Then we both were looking at them talking about how she never would wear heels because they hurt too much. I look up from my shoe at Mark and he is starting at my foot. I smile and our eyes make contact. He seems embarrassed and gets up quickly and walks out of the room. I think to myself "bingo, I am going to have fun tonight."

Dinner was ready and everyone was ready to sit down to eat. I grabbed my fourth glass of wine and looked for a place to sit. Mark was at the end of the table with an open seat across from him. "Do you mind if I sit here?" I ask his little cousin who was next to her mom. She shook her head and I sat down across from Mark. Mark looked at me nervously and tried to turn his attention to anything but me.

During dinner I felt a foot against mine. I pulled my foot back and waited. The touch came again, this time as soon as I felt it I looked over at Mark, his eyes shot away from me and the foot pulled back. I grew a smile. I slid down in my chair a bit. I removed my right foot from my heel, and slid my nylon foot across the carpet. I found Mark's ankle and slid my toes under his pant leg. As I moved higher I took a sip from my wine glass and smirked at him. He liked it, he moved his leg closer. I took my foot from under his pant leg, and then moved it up his leg on the outside. My foot moved up and down his calf. Then I took another sip of wine. Mark had adjusted his seat to be as close to the table. I moved my foot up until it rested on the seat and was in front of his crotch. My toes pushed against his crotch until I found his growing cock. I then began to trace his outline of his cock with my toes. I had done this several times since the accident, I was in control I knew what I was doing.

Then all of a sudden I felt his hands on my foot. He began to massage my foot, he slowly traced his fingers under my sole and rubbed my toes. It was unexpected because nobody has done that before. It caught me off guard just a little. Then I saw him bring his fingers casually to his nose, he smelled my foot I thought. My fingers started to rub the wine glass stem and I just smiled seductively at Mark.

"Mark go get us another bottle of wine" I hear from the other end of the table. It was his Dad's command.

"Yea, one sec" Mark replied. I pushed against his cock one last time and pulled my foot back down along his leg and put my foot back into my heel. Mark stood up and quickly hurried off to the wine cellar. I don't know if anyone else knew he had a bulge in his pants but I did. Dessert was being passed out and I had finished my glass of wine.

"Where is that kid? Mark!" yelled his Dad as he stood up from his chair.

"I'll go look for him" I said. I stood up and adjusted my dress. My heels clicked across the hardwood floor towards the basement. I could feel all the eyes on me. I began to descend the stairs one at a time. I walk to the wine cellar but the lights are off. I then walk towards Mark's room. But I hear what sounds to be somebody jacking off from the bathroom. I heard heavy breathing and the slapping of skin. Then I heard "Ohh Bri, I'm going to fuck you good tonight" I place my ear closer to the door, "you are such a tease but I'm going to make that pussy mine." I couldn't believe what I heard. It was Mark's voice fantasizing about me. I didn't know how to react. He sounded confident but was I going to let him fuck me? I know I teased him and I enjoyed it but should I or could I let it happen? I walk back to the bottom of the stairs and call out as if I had just came looking for him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.