Sophia's Revenge
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a different genre for Harry Lime. It is an attempt at Erotic Historical Romance. Wrote it a few months ago but wanted to put it on this site to get some perspective on reader reaction. Please vote if you have time so I can judge if I should continue writing in this genre.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Captain Harrow's illness lingers and he starts to hallucinate with the high temperature. Sophia begins to notice her morning sicknesses and diagnoses her nausea as more likely a side effect of carrying a child and not from seasickness, a condition from which she had never suffered before. When her father suddenly succumbs to the malady, she is shunted into the first mate's cabin and becomes a plaything for the officers of the ship. She accepts her new status with a degree of realism knowing that the attentions of five men is much better than attending to the needs of a 30 man crew. The fact that she is certain that she is already pregnant makes her more vulnerable to the servitude and hopeful she will be able to make a new life in the tropics and raise Jeffry's child with some degree of respectability. She continues her dalliance with Lucas the crewman who pampers her with his attentions and whose closed lips keep their conjoining a secret matter for only the two of them to share.

The terrible nausea that Sophia was subject to in the waking hours seemed to get more intense instead of abating. She had come to the startling conclusion that her malady was one of approaching motherhood rather than the traces of seasickness visited upon her in the early days of the voyage. It was a relief that she was not the victim of some unknown bug like her father but the prospect of facing the world as an unwed mother was beyond her comprehension. Perhaps it would be better to cast herself into the sea rather than look her father in the eye with the devastating information about a grandchild born of peculiar circumstances. She saw the slight bulge below her waist and was certain it did not denote overeating but instead the confirmation of carrying a child. It could only be Jeffrey's because she had not dallied with any other man until her wanton behavior with Lucas in the dark corners of the ship. That would mean she was about ten weeks pregnant and would give birth in a strange place in about seven months.

At almost the same time of this awakening to the realities of life, young Sophia noticed that her father's features had taken on a nasty pallor. He was still breathing with a steady rhythm and he took the soup with a slightly shaking hand, but his condition was obviously deteriorating and she was at her wit's end to think of anything to remedy the situation. She was most grateful that Lucas had volunteered to carry her father's frail frame to the deck on a daily basis so he could at least see the blue seas and the puffy white clouds that he admired so much. She was sitting next to him reading to him of a family in the countryside with multiple daughters and a very patient father. When she looked over at him, she saw that his eyes were closed in sweet repose and a strange smile on his dignified face. The fact that his chest was not moving and his fingers were turned up in an unusual position signaled that he had peacefully expired in a totally relaxed state of mind.

Sophia was overwhelmed with a sense of relief in the midst of her anguish because she would not have to disclose her unwed mother situation to her doting parent. Lucas took the Captain to the sail-maker to prepare a suitable casement for his immediate transfer to the welcoming arms of the sea. She was still tearless because the shock of the loss had not yet permeated her brain and she was only thinking of her immediate position as the only female on a ship with 30 men and no father to act as defense against the twisted carnal desires of female-starved men at sea.

The burial was conducted with respect by the officers and the crew and the first mate, a burly fellow called Mister Sebastian took charge with an iron fist. He was accomplished with both pistol and sword and no one dared cross him for fear of their life.

Lucas looked at her with pity and she became aware of the fact that she was at the mercy of Mister Sebastian and the others. She had precious little interaction with either Mister Sebastian or the other officers but they seemed friendly enough and were most obedient to her father's instructions. Sophia was a bit on edge because she didn't like the way the crew was looking in her direction like she was some prize suddenly placed on their plate for consumption.

She entered the Captain's cabin with some degree of trepidation causing her pulse to race and she became disgracefully flushed of face as if she were a female seeking sensuous exercise. Mister Sebastian was at her father's desk writing slowly into the logbook. She had been moved into the first mate's cabin which was much smaller the Captain's cabin and there was no outside porthole to see the blue sea and the clear blue sky meeting the waves in the distance.

"Come girl, I have no time for silly female reticence. Since your father has passed and I am in command now, we will proceed to the nearest port of trade and I will dispose of the cargo to pay the men and the other officers their shares. The ship will be turned over to the harbor master as salvage and you will most likely be sent back to England to your relatives and friends."

Sophia hastened to inform Captain Sebastian she had absolutely no desire to return to her place of origin and wanted only to be deposited at a convenient port for her safety. She indicated that she expected to receive the Captain's share of the cargo as she was heir to the Captain's estate.

Captain Sebastian looked at Sophia and seemed to consider the matter.

"Well, girl, I will set aside the Captain's share for you at the new port, but you are no longer a passenger and must service the officer's needs to pay for your food and passage. I can see that you will soon be a mother and you will find the next port a bit harsh on unwed mothers so I recommend you consider returning to England. If you obey my instructions and tend to the other officers, I will keep my promise and allow you to make your own decision and I will insure the crew does not assail you with any unwelcome advances on your person. You have my word on it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.