Sophia's Revenge - Cover

Sophia's Revenge

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a different genre for Harry Lime. It is an attempt at Erotic Historical Romance. Wrote it a few months ago but wanted to put it on this site to get some perspective on reader reaction. Please vote if you have time so I can judge if I should continue writing in this genre.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

The scene in this chapter will be the confrontation between Sophia and her father and he relays the bad news about Jeffrey's romantic entanglements to her causing much grief and terrible heart-breaking pain. Sophia runs to Jeffrey's side and finds that he is as much depressed as she is with the previous commitment to the prearranged marriage. They decide to consummate their love regardless of the consequences and she allows him to steal her virginal status in a tender love scene played out in the stable behind the main house. They are spied on by Jeffrey's father who is much impressed with Sophia's performance mounted under his son's turbulent tutorledge. Sir Carstairs returns Sophia safely to her father and begs his apology for his son's foolish behavior. The humiliated Sophia stays in her room sulking and crying the entire weekend.

Sophia pressed her father for details about his weekend at the Carstairs estate. Captain Jack was most reluctant to report the perverted scenes in the stable and the disgraceful behavior in front of the fireplace that he witnessed on the part of his daughter's object of affection, young master Jeffrey Carstairs. He was old enough and wise enough to know that any aspersions cast on the character of a young girl's crush would cause pain and unintended consequences.

He knew he would have to relay the doubts he had about the character and the intentions of the young heir to the Carstairs fortune, but he preferred to wait for a more auspicious occasion. His intent was well thought out but fate had a nasty habit of sometimes causing well-intentioned plans to go far astray.

Sophia's father was driven to the brink of vexation by her incessant chattering about "Jeffrey did this, and Jeffrey likes that" that he had no other recourse but to relay his finding about the actions of young Jeffrey on the shooting weekend. His daughter looked at him with a look of sheer disbelief as he described in great detail the way Jeffrey treated the simple servant girl in front of the fireplace. He told her the story of the young girl's humiliation without any embellishment and with an even paced attention to detail.

Captain Jack saw his daughter sitting silently wringing her delicate hands and shaking her head in disbelief at his words. He decided to go on to the second story of the systematic degradation of the young girl in the stable. He carefully described the effect of the cane on her physical being and the scarring of her psyche. He could see his daughter wincing at the truth in his narration, but she looked at him as if he was trying to intentionally cause her pain.

"Father, how could you slander poor Jeffrey in such a manner? Surely, he had his reasons for such actions. Perhaps the girl is both a temptress and a thief. She might have easily seduced him into his reluctant acceptance of her favors and everyone knows the only solution for keeping servants on the straight and narrow is a generous distribution of corporal punishment."

Sophia's father was a bit disconcerted to receive his daughter's remonstrance because now he felt that he was at fault instead of the rascally young Mister Carstairs. He continued to enunciate the reasons why he felt the younger Carstairs to be a dreadful object of Sophia's love interest but he was reasonably certain his words fell on "deaf" ears.

His daughter was so angry at him that she flung her pearl-handled fan at him. It was one that he had bought for her on a memorable journey to France on one of his newest merchant ships. Captain Jack picked it up from the floor and gently placed it on top of the mantelpiece because he knew it was her favorite. For some odd reason, the elder Mister Harrow felt guilty as if he were the perpetrator of the nasty business at the shooting party and not the devious Jeffrey Carstairs.

Sophia was shockingly angry because of her father's hurtful words and when she returned to her room, she stomped her foot so hard on the floor that she broke the heel on her best pair of slippers. She threw the shoe across the room almost hitting the astonished Polly right in the face. Instead of apologizing, the young mistress ordered her personal maid to "clean up the mess" and started to change into her traveling clothes. Polly wanted to ask why she was changing her clothes, but was much too afraid to say a single word. She could see her young mistress was in one of her "moods" and knew enough to stay out of her way or risk a stinging spanking. Sometimes it was fun to pretend she had done things wrong and have her Sophia give her a good correction but now was certainly not one of those times.

The beautiful young girl dressed in her riding clothes wearing the tight breeches that stretched tautly across her heart-shaped buttocks. She knew the male stable workers were much attuned to looking at her pretty posterior when so attired and it always made her feel good inside to know their eyes followed her sensual movements when exercising the horses. The journey to the Carstairs estate was only a short hour on a fast mount. She was determined to confront her Jeffrey with the outrageous lies relayed to her by her father and hear his explanation of the circumstances. Sophia was certain the handsome young heir was entirely innocent of any wrongdoing and would set things straight allowing them to continue their journey into ultimate cleaving of their flesh. She often dreamed of that special moment when she would take a thick hard shaft into her private place offering her virgin flesh to the pleasure of her future spouse. She was certain it would be in a beautiful silken negligee probably imported from France and that her partner would be a handsome young man of good bloodlines to insure the continuance of her family fortune. Her slit was making her riding pants slick with juice at the very thought such spousal bliss. Now all that she had to do was convince her father of Jeffrey's gentlemanly intentions.

The estate was unusually quiet for this time of day was Sophia's thought as her mount pranced with spirited gait and with plenty of bottom still remaining after the quick trip to the Carstairs residence. She turned the horse over to the stable boy without a backward glance and made her way into the long hall of the main section of the mansion. The servant assigned to the entry told her that the "young master" was in the back garden having an early afternoon libation with instructions that he not be disturbed.

Sophia giggled at the thought of her Jeffrey not wanting to see her. The thought was practically obscene. Of course her Jeffrey would be delighted to see her after she had ridden all this way just to allow him to make free with his hands on her person.

Jeffrey was relaxing with a long stemmed glass of claret in the shade of the huge oak tree that kept the rays of the sun away from the tiled rear patio with interesting plants from exotic places. He was shoeless and his shirt was open so the gentle breeze could ripple the golden hairs on his chest with a cooling sensation that mollified the early afternoon heat. Sophia paused to take the tableu into her brain. It was exceedingly erotic to her to see her beloved in such a state of undress and her special entryway was wet with anticipation at the thought of the two of them in bed on their wedding night just before he took her with the final thrust that would rob her forever of her genteel virginal status.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.