My Paradise - Cover

My Paradise

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

-" Ladies, no need to dragged me, I'm coming willingly!" I just had to laugh at their exuberance.

There was some teasing going aroound, mostly from the members of the original tribe like... -" Are you goona make them scream also?" From Faustino.

-" Yea, wouldn't want the keep our visitors from wondering who's dying!" From Raphel.

-" He's got 4 of them to deal with!" from behind me.

-" Try not to scare the new ones on the first night you guys!"

-" Don't do anything we wouldn't do!" With some laughing mixed in there and also some heart felt wishes. My girls were happy and that's all that matters. Even if my new mates had me at a jogging pace, all 4 had smiles on their faces. -" Hurry! These two..." Fatima was indicating Inez and Forina. -" ... Have been telling us details ALL DAY about how we're gonna have the best night of our live. Telling us how gentle you were with them and how big..."

Jordie couldn't hold it in anymore, she had to interupt her new co-mate. -" Did you really make them both pass out?" Her hand went to her mouth. I think she surprised herself with her boldness.

We were inside our hutt when she asked that. They both let go of my hands and were looking at me to see my reaction to her question. I took a step closer to her and her head automatically bent down, eyes on the dirt floor. I took her face in both my hands and lifted it till we were looking eye to eye. I groweld for effect and wispered loud enough for all 4 to hear. -" Do you want me to make you pass out Jordie?" I was going to ask Fatima also but both their heads were nodding up and down quickly. It was almost funny but not a good moment to laugh. Ines and Fatima sat down on heach side of the sleeping matts about 6 feet apart, leaving more then enough room for the 3 of us still standing up. -" Did you girls talk about who would be first?" The last thing I wanted was to hurt one by choosing the other.

-" Forina told us that you started with both of them at the same time." Fatima said.

-" Yes, we sort of expected the same thing." She crossed her arms under her breast trying to bring my attention to both of theirs. Well, I guess in all fairness, they do deserve the same consideration I bestowed the other two. A mans work is never done! ... Yea right!

I knelt on the matts and pulled down my 2 over excited new brides. -" First I want you both to lay on your backs beside me." Wich they did without hesitation. -" Now put both palms of your hands behing your head." They got it on the first try. I hadn't even put a finger on them yet and both were already breathing fast. I was facing them and wondering where to start. I layed my right hand on the flat stomack of Jordie Looking at her perky tits sticking straight up with the position of her arms the way they were. What a nice picture that would make. My other hand went to the neck of Fatima where I gently trailed my fingers on her skin to stop on her small beautiful breast toped with dark pointy nipples. I know I'll be sucking on those soon.

I try to duplicate what my hands are doing on both of them. I started my hand up by the neck of Fatima going to her breast and from the belt erea of Jordie to her breasts also. Both had their eyes closed and their breaths were short and quick. I played with those titties for at least 10 minutes going from one breast to an other. Kissing one and biting the other, taking a full breast in my mouth, lightly flicking my tongue on the other. A few times they opened their eyes to look at each other and smile before closing them again with pure bliss on their faces.

As usual the more outspoken of the two spoke first. -" I Know you told us he would do this to us and the feelings we would have from him doing it, but this is nothing like what you discribed to us." I presume Fatima was speaking to Ines and Forina.

-" Yes, I feel cheated. You never told us it would feel this good!" That from Jordie. And both were giggling.

-" Oh my!"

-" Haaaa! I never imagined...

-" me too. He's good isn't he!"

-" I say we keep him. You?"

-" If you two don't want him, I'm sure Ines and I could force ourselves to take him from you." Forina said.

-" If you want, we could change places with you! Just so you don't have to suffer trough this ordeal mind you." Now it was Ines that was getting in on the teasing.

To shut them up I left their tits and planted my hands on both pussies.

-" OHH!'

-" YES!"

A little pressure from the middle finger of both hands and I was in wet territory. They were so wet that I bent back to have a better look. Yep! there was wet spots on the sleeping matts. And from the looks of their breathing, them two look like short fuses like my other two beauties. I drove both my fingers in and both got stop by a peice of skin. I had 2 genuine virgins on my hand and chose to be carefull. Since I had both palm down and my middle finger inside 2 magnificent young pussy, I lifted my fingers and started rubbing both of their G-spot and at the same time apply pressure on their clit with the wrist part of my hand.

I felt hands on me. Taking my eyes away from the 4 tits in front of me going up and down with their quick breathing. In my hast to please my beauties I forgot to think of taking my t-shirt off or my short. Ines and Fatima were doing just that. I let go of both pussies long enough for Ines to pull my t-shirt over my sholders over protests.

-" Whaaat ... NO!"

-" Ooooo ... Please DONT stop." It was just 3 seconds but for them It looked painfull.

They both worked on my shorts having trouble with my belt. They don't have anything like belts and It took them a minute or two to figure it out but they did.

Wispering. -" Forina, you have to make a loin cloth for him. This is difficult to do and takes a lot of time."

-" Tell me about it, and what if he's in a hurry to take us. All this gets in the way!" Now it was their turn to giggle.

-" ROCK ... YOUR FINGER ... it's ... I can't ... breath..." Jordie was close, verry close. Lets see if I can help Fatima a little. She was breathing hard and had both eyes shut tight. Her forhead was all wrinkled up. HA! She's a quiet one. She's keeping it all inside and my guess is when she'll cum, it'll be a big one.

My fingers are going in and out rubbing both those g-spot like crazy. -" Forina, Ines get on the sides of Jordie and Fatima." I could see they wouldn't last much longer. -" Both of you bend down and lightly bite their nipple like I did to you. QUICK!" They both looked at me with, stund that I would ask such a thing. -" DO IT NOW!" Both heads snaped down and i could see both set of white teeth bite down on a nipple.

I thought Jordie was the closest but as soon as the teeth of Ines locked down on Fatimas nipple, her eyes snaped wide open and she let out a peircing scream. Forina, Ines and me looked at each other but not for long cause Jordie was close behind. -" IT'S ... MY ... Oh MY ... IT"S ... MY BODY ... HAAAAAAAAAA..."

Both Ines and Forina looked at her the at me again. -" That's it naughty mate of ours. You've gone and killed both your new mates on their first night!" Forina said with a smile on her face.

-" You're just jealous cause it's not you there passed out on you back." Forina told Ines.

-" And you're telling me because you are not?"

-" As if you could stop me!" And both were gigling again.

Since both my virgin brides were passed out I decided to get rid of their virginity while they were unconscious, To save them the pain. So I got on top of Jordie first and was just about to get ready to enter her. -" What are you doing Rock?" Forina asked me. She was beside me with her left hand on my back.

-" You know how it hurt the first time you were taken from a man yes?" Both heads nodding. -" If I enter her now she won't feel a thing. I'll do that quickly for both of them. So the next time we do it, they'll feel only pleasure." I looked at both. -" Both of you grab my dick and help me place it at her opening. Both lips were swolen from my hand and leaking profusely. -" Now you'll be able to tell them that you helped with their first time." they giggled again. Once in place, I pushed but I got the first inche in with dificulty. She was a lot tighter then Ines or Forina who never gave birth. Once in, I waited a second or two and pushed till I touched bottom. She didn't even make a sound, even if she had been out for a full minute now. I pulled out and looked at the other sleeping beauty beside me.

-" Now it's Fatimas turn. Can you spread her legs for me?" I got between her legs and didn't even have to ask and I had 2 hands on my dick placing me where I needed to be in order to peirce an other barrier. Again I had to procede with care. Just getting inside was dificult but once in, I plunged my dick as far deep as I could in one go and enjoyed the moment briefly and pulled out. I'll wait for them to wake up before doing anything more with them.

-" Will you mate with us now master?" Forina asked eyes looking at the floor. She was kneeling on the floor with both hand on her knees.

-" Is that what you both wish?" I said that with a deep growl and squinting eyes. Both were nodding again. -" Are you both wet and ready for me?" Both still nodding -" Then lay down and spread your legs." I moved Jordie a little closer to Fatima to make room for my other beauties. I looked at both of them already breathing hard excpectedly waiting for me to choose one of them to mount first and I was debating wich one to start with but I was so god damn horny at the moment. My fingers were still sticky from the 2 passed out beside me and I've been rock hard for at least 20 minutes now. I made my mind to not choose and do both at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.