My Paradise - Cover

My Paradise

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

I started walking in the direction of the jungle where we had come out. I was dreading the walk back and had only took a few steps when Andres stoped me. -" Where are you going Rock?"

-" Back the way we came why?" I was wondering what he had in mind.

-" Look at the mountain that way." He was indicating the mouth of the volcano where our camp was situated.

-" Yes I see it. our camp is just below that."

-" Since we are at the other end of the island, it would take too long going through the jungle. So we'll follow the sand to the left of us for a while then cut trough the jungle at that point. We should cut our traveling time in half. While I have you with me, I wouldn't mind stoping at the camp of the tribe that attacked us. I don't think they can survive long with the amount of men left. I feel bad for them and maybe we can help them."

-" The only way we can help them Andres is to merge their group with ours. Me and you can provide for a lot more people then we have and if we have no one to attack us, we can concentrate more on feeding our group and less on defence."

We walked a fast pace along the beach. We tried running but with the weapons, our waterskin, the spare magasine I had on me and all that in the sand, well I became winded fast. I'm sure Andres could of gone at a faster pace all the way but the reality is, I need to get in shape. No doubt that after a few months here I will be in shape, but unfortunatly, at this moment, that's not the case.

We still made good time and reach the territory of what I called the nose people In about 90 minutes. I became used to the peice of bone that the men around me have in one ear, but to get my nose peirced from side to side! No way. I sneeze too much. Anyway, this is where we cut through the jungle and not even 5 minutes into the foliage that was waist high with vines and branches going every wich way, we came to a clearing and a campsite. The firepit had a fire in it but nothing cooking. There's usualy a flat rock placed over the fire to cook the meat or their flatbread. I was seeing 3 women talking and a few kids playing a game on the ground with little bone peices.

As soon as we were spoted the women started shouting. -" STRANGER!" From one.

-" KIDS, INSIDE NOW!" From an other.

-" GRINO! ... GRINO! ... GRINO!" The last one shouted as everyone was running towards the neares hutt.

Andres wasn't moving so I did the same. -" Who or what is a Grino Andres?"

-" My guess would be the new leader. I doubt there's many men left after the fight we had a few days ago." The his head poped up. -" You want a new mate? It's you that shot their leader after all." The little fucker is laughing and slapping his thigh with his left hand, the one not holding the shotgun. I was stund and I think it showed in my face cause he just kept on laughing Harder. -" Oh, I can't wait to see the look on the faces of you mates when we get back to camp and they see the new mate at your side."

-" This may be funny to you my friend but i saw the fight and if I'm not mistaking, I saw you kill more then one man." He stoped laughing and a look of dread came on his face. -" In fact, wasn't it you that went from man to man to be sure they were dead and finished the ones not dead?" Now it was my turn to have a smug look on my face. -" Oh how I can't wait to see the face on Maia whe she sees you coming with a bevy of females behind you."

If that is possible, he blanched even more. -" I didn't know you could be this cruel Rock!" He had a crooked smile saying that. He was teasing. -" Don't worry Rock. It's not realy our costums to take over the women after a battle of tribes. That would encourage tribal wars for nothing else but to get women. The rule of owning is for man to man fighting. That doesn't help the widows of this group at all but for them to attack us, you can be sure everone was in on it."

I saw a man coming out of the jungle about 70 feet from us to the right. He had been running and was short of breath so he was taking his time getting to us now. He had his spear with him in the right hand but pointing down, wich is good. Would he have been threathening, he would have held it shoulder high. He glanced at Andres but kept looking at me. I don't think he ever saw a white man before or it could just be my white hair. It does get it's lot of attention.

-" He's with me. I'm Andres, leader of the tribe under Nadato."

-" I know who you are. What do you want?"

-" I gave you my name son. Isn't it costum that when someone gives you his name freely, you are obligated to give yours in return?" The young man, about 20 years old, had a look like he had just swallowed vinigar.

-" what's the point of giving you my name. You're here to kill me and take over the camp. I may be the only man left here but you will have to fight and kill me before I let you take over this camp."

-" Who said anything about killing you. We're here to invite all of you to a mating ceremony. Me and Rock here are to be mated tonight." A look of confusion was on his face. He kept looking from me to Andres and the camp behind him. And after like 15 seconds his knees buckled. That you man must of been running on adrenaline for the last few minutes and when that starts to go away you are usualy left weak and shaking. I took a few quick steps and got behind him just in time to help him to the ground. He didn't pass out but it was close. I saw his eyes roll back for a fraction of a second.

Andres was looking at me with a question mark on his face, wanting to know how I knew he was gonna drop. -" I noticed his knees shaking so I got behind before he fell."

-" But how did you know Rock?"

I took my waterskin from my sholder and gave it to the you man. -" Here, drink some water."

He took a few gulps and gave it back. -" My name is Grino. My father was leader of this tribe before ... befor he..."

-" Before he died attacking my tribe. I know Grino and don't worry about it. We came here to help, not to fight anyone. Listen, I don't want to rush you but like I said Rock and I are to be mated tonight and we would like to invite your tribe to the celebration. Don't worry about food, we have plenty. Rock here killed a mankiller longer then me and you put together." The young man didn't say anything about that but I could see from his facial expression that he had his doubt about that. -" What I would also like is for all of you to consider merging with us to be one tribe."

The young man was surprised at the offer. -" You would merge with us even..."

-" Grino, Talk to your people, then come see me at the celebration tonight. If you are late we'll be at the womb. You can find us there."

-" Ok, we'll be there." he got up, turned around and headed towards the biggest hutt of their camp.

Andres started walking along the perimeter of the jungle while heading towards our camp.

I'm glad this is over. I was afraid he might attack me on site. With this." Brandishing the shotgun. -" It wouldn't have been a fair fight..."

-" Andres, the shotgun is there to make sure you get back to Maia. If someone wants to get in your way, use it and stop fretting over it. Do you think about the damage you spear is gonna do when your about to cast it?" He was shaking his head. -" Then don't think about this one also. It's a tool meant to defend yourself, Nothing more."

-" You're right. I don't think before I use my spear, But that doesn't mean that I like it alo. I've never had the taste to inflict pain. I find there's enough of it out there." Indicating the jungle with his hand. -" We should be at the camp soon. We might be a little late for the last meal but not late enough to miss it."

-" Good cause I don't know about you but I'm famished." And I was. With all that went on today I had hadn't even thought about the peices of dried meat I had on me. Too late right now with the camp no more then 30 minutes from us. -" What was that about them meeting us at the womb."

-" Your mate haven't showed you the womb yet? Damn, I caught myself shaking my head like them. -" Why are you smiling Rock?

-" Haa ... I was thinking of something and no they didn't show me "the womb" like you say."

-" It's a hole in jungle where warm water comes out. There's so much water that it flows out if it in a spring. There's a few scattered holes where water comes out also but what we call the womb is the much bigger hole. We use it in every mating ceremonies and just to clean ourselves or just to simply relaxe." It was now his turn to smile.

-" Thinking of something funny also?"

-" Yes ... Haa no! I was more thinking of ... well ... sometimes ... maybe more often then sometime, how do I say this ... you know the sound your women make at night?" The man couldn't be more red. He was blushing profusely.

-" Are you trying to tell me that people go there to ... copulate?" I like seeing the little guy squirm.

-" Yes Rock. That's what I was trying to say."

I have to admit, it's the first thing that popped into my mind. I wanted some clean pussy to ravage and the idea of doing it in a hot spring seemed exciting. I'm not realy an exibitionist but i'm no prude also. It's just that I've no intention of sharing my ladies.

-" How does that work Andres? What happens when you get there and an other couple is already at it?"

-" What do you mean rock? I don't understand your question." He was frowning.

-" What i meant to ask Andres or what I would like to know is if the people stop mating when an other couple is present?" It's hard to explain the concept of shyness to a man that walks bare ass and with a peice of skin in the front shorter then a face cloth and where women go topless.

-" Why would that make a diffrence rock? You do what you have to do and the other couple will choose a spot away from you."

I guess I'll have to be blunt. -" Do your people share their mate sometimes?" There I said it!

-" NO! why would we do that? Is that costum where you come from?" I saw he was troubled by my question.

-" No Andres. I was just afraid of a situation that was unknown to me. Think nothing of it." That's information that I like and can live with. I'm sure I'll be spending some quality time in that spring with my mates and I won't have to be afraid of getting caught in the act or ravaging my ladies. I might be uncomfortable a little at first but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon enough.

-" Now that I know that no one will try to go after my mates at the spring." I smiled at him saying that to take away any sting my words could have had. -" Can you tell me about this mating ceremony we're having tonight?"

-" It all start just after the last meal. Maia will come out of the unmated womens hutt followed by the moman, in this case women, and go to stand in front of all gathered to witness the union. She will say something about the women, how they can take care of a mate, that she's of age to bear children, that she can cook and thing like that. She will ask you for Jordie and Fatima and me for Raquel, if we would be willing to take them for mates, if you will take care of them, feed them ... you know things like that."

-" What about the hot spring or the womb as you call it. What part does that have in the ceremony itself?"

-" That's the best part if you ask me. The spring goes down a long way. Too far down to see the bottom but there's 3 caves underwater and one of them opens up to a small hole big enough for someone to go into. The way is not long under water and easily goes from the small hole directly to the womb." He pauses at that point.

-" The womb is beeing used as a passage from simple woman to mated woman. Think of it as if Nadato was giving you a mate. The women as paintings on her body design to show her feminin attributes. While she's going through the hole she will rub herself and come out a women cleansed and mated. All that will be needed of you is to open your arms to her if you want her or turn your back if you refuse her. That has never happened before by the way. That's it realy."

We were spotted by Diego before we saw him. The little fucker was hidden 10 feet outside the camp and into the jungle. If you bend down just 3 feet into the jungle you are practly invisible. So the little prick squared me but not as much as Andres. My reflexe was to lift my rifle up to my sholder and it didn't even get halfway there before my brain recognised that Diego wasn't a threat, but Andres droped his shot gun and let out a small ladylike scream.

-" HAAA!" I think he realised how high his scream had been cause his hand went to his mouth. -" Did you have to do that?" Andres asked him.

Diego was having a hard time answering, he was laughing to hard. -" No ... but, the look on both your faces was worth it." Then he looked at me. -" Sorry Rock, that was meant for Andres. He likes to scare me sometimes when he wakes me up for guard duty." He looks at Andres again. -" This was just my way of saying thank you." He even had a smug look on his face.

-" Verry funy, you got me! Now tell me if there was any problemes while we were gone?"

-" No. Nothing. You guys are the only ones to have come this way. I heard you a while ago. That's why I was waiting for you where I was." He was proud of his little prank. he was still smiling about it.

-" Did you see my mate?"

-" You know where she is Andres. She's with the unmated women."

-" Ha yes, seems i'm alone for the meal tonight."

That seemed odd. -" Why's that Andres?"

-" Maia has to stay with the unmated women till the ceremony bigins..." then he wave his hand in dismissal. -" Supposedly, It's to make sure they're untouched."

We made our way into the camp and not seeing anyone from my gang I directed myself to my hutt. MY HUTT. It still feel weird when I say that but I've come to think of it as mine now. And come to think of it, that in itself is weird also. I should be thinking of getting OFF this island not making it mine.

When i got to the hutt, only Ines and the kids were there. -" Hello"

-" Daddy" came from Pia getting up from where she was playing with her dolphin. The dolphin went flying one way as she starting running towards me.

-" Hello my mate. I see you decide to be present for the ceremony. I think your future mates have been worried. They've been asking about if you were back for a while now."

-" I"m sorry, we had to..."

-" Rock, I was only teasing you." She got up after placing Blas on a sleeping mat beside her and came in for a hug. I was holding Pia, so I put her down and planted a smoldering kiss on Ines. I lifted her up with one hand massaging her small butt and the hother holding her head so I can control the pressure on our lips. 5 seconds of this treatment and she was breathing hard, At 15 seconds her legs were around my waist and she was grinding her pussy on my hard cock.

I backed away from her lips. -" Is Forina helping Jordie and Fatima for tonight?"

-" Yes my wonderful mate. You will see them soon." She gave me one last quick kiss before untangling herself from me. -" Can you take care of the children while I go get our meal? I won't be long. I will also stop by the unmated womens hutt and tell them that you are here. Looking at where the sun is at, the ceremony should start soon." And off she went.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.