My Paradise - Cover

My Paradise

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

I won't go as far as to say that i just had the best night of my life but if it wasn't THE best, it was close. I did get a lot of questions answered before Both my women and I retired to bed. First, as I made my way from the unmated womens hutt, I was glad to see 2 men, I think their names are Faustino and Eskran pulling away the body of Geraldo. My fist was still throbing from the hit I gave the guy and I would of gladly enjoy beating the fucker again but ... I was thinking of his mate. It's a little unsettling how much these people look alike and my women were no diffrent. There was enough for me to tell wich was wich but I had to looked at a mole or at their tits to know the name of who i was talking to. Ines, for beeing a mother and still milking her son had bigger and firmer tits then Fatima which were the size of oranges.

No sooner did I walk into Fatima's hutt, ( well i Guess, in reality, it was my hutt ... this "you kill, you own thing" will take some getting used to.) I was putt to babysitting duty till they were done rearanging the inside of the Hutt wich was well built to repell the rain but not much else. 2 poles 6 feet high and about 10 feet apart, one pole going between the 2, tied up with twine. Smaller poles about 4 feet high on each side of the center doing the perimeter. All covered up with palm tree leaves. The walls were basicaly mud. A few sticks 4 inches apart with cross section, some water and dirt to fill in the cavities and voila. I'm sure it's time consuming and I bet a big rain must be a pain but it's their way of life and who am I to judge.

Speaking of the way of life and customes, in order to survive on this island theses people sure have weird ones. To them, death is just one step in a life filled with many steps. I was stund at my answers when i asked why i didnt see a lot of old peole around at meal time. It seems that there is only 2 people aloud to go old on the island. They are the elders and are in charge of passing on the folklore of their people. They are the ultimate law. When one dies, the other will teach whatever knowledge she needs to be passed on to an other couple. When her task is done, she drinks a potion of some plants and dies soon after. No one is allowed to pass the age of 40 and the way they spinned their stories is that for them to join the creator they have to drink the juice from the flower of the Gods or die in battle.

So I'm stuck on an island where no one gets older then 40 years old, where you had to prove you were ready to be mated, where death was just brushed aside as an ordinary thing and where might made right. Hunting is not the primary source of food but fish and birds are. Hunting is only permited for weddings and ceremonies. One of the cliff side of the volcano that drops into the ocean is hibated by thousand of bird that are verry easy to kill with rocks. The birds are big and slow and with care a hunter can come close and kill a few with one stone they're so many. Fishing was done in shallow waters with small nets and in deeper waters long thin poles.

I did find out about the other tribes around us. The battle of a few days ago was about the erea where the camp is situated. It seems this is considered holly land by the whole population of the island and it is beleived that whoever occupies it will be prefered by the son of Nadato. I could see where this location was important but for other reasons. The fresh water supply nearby for one and closeness to the sea, their food supply. Yes i know it's an island and water is everywhere but around the cretor of the volcano the water droped much deeper wich brings bigger and tastier fishes. So with those birds on one side and deep water fish on the other, this is the best land on the island. I was told that the group of men killed in the battle consisted of most of the men of that tribe and that it was custom to leave only one man behind to protect the tribe while the others goes to battle.

I learned of a tribe of single men camped at the other end of the island that prayed on the other tribes. Those will have to be dealt with at one point. And an other group made up of 8 people. I wanted to learn more but those 2 had other ideas. As they related all this to me Pina fell assleep leaning on me and little Blas was sucking away a meal and i have to say I was envious of the little bugger. I'm sure i was caught looking a little too long because when I looked up again Fatima had hers in her hand.

-" Why does your manthing inflates when you look at Ines feeding Blas, rock?"

-" Well ... I like breast a lot and both of you have verry pretty ones."

Both of them looked stuned at my answer.

-"But Rock, these are just for feeding our babies, they don't serve any other purpose, plus every women has some. Why would these make your man thing grow like that?" and as she's saying that she's bouncing her little tits in her hands and it was driving wild.

-" By the way it's not a manthing it's a dick and if you don't stop shaking those lovely tities like that you'll end up with a verry exited mate showing you just what an exited man can do." I actualy heard her growl at me ... she took my hand to lead me to where they had set up what was to be our bed. Just leaves covered mats made up of stripes of leather. I looked to see if Ines was following but she was taking care of the kids. I felth tugging on my t-shirt... -" Why do you wear this wierd peice of clothing my mate?"

-" I need it to protect my skin against the sun my love. My skin is not as used to the sun as yours." and I pulled it off.

-" Why don't you wear a loincloth like we do." And as she says that she lift her's to show me a nice dark patch of fur. She was teasing me and she knew it was working. She layed down and as i was about to join her I felt Ines reach from around me trying to help me out of my shorts. I think it was the first time they saw a zipper and they fascinate by it. That lasted a whole complete second and then I had 2 hands on my dick pulling me down. And that was enough for me. I pushed both of them down lying one beside each other and started to go to town on both at the same time. I nibbled and sucked Fatimas nipples while I played and caressed the breasts of Ines then switch from one to the other for the next 30 minutes or so. Now I would of like to eat some pussy and did start my way there but I changed my mind when the smell hit me. These people do NOT bathe everyday and the smell gets to you real quick.

So for my first night with Ines and Forina I stayed with the old missionary style. Now i'm just average in lenght and size of penis but these women were a lot smaller then any women i'd ever slept with and for that I started slow and from the looks in the eyes of Ines when I first entered her, I knew it was the right thing to do. Now I don't know about you but when I get my dick wet, I like it to last a long time and the only trick I know to make last longer is to take my time. Imagine my surprise after about 20 minutes of constant pounding, Ines almost peirced my ears with a scream, went rigid and started to hyperventilate before passing out. Forina was looking at me as if I had killed her and if she hadn't still been breathing hard I would of thought so to.

-"What appened to Ines? Why did she scream?why did she faint? Master what did you do? All this came out in like 3 seconds she was speaking so fast. Forina asked with a mixture of doubt and longing at the same time. She was excited but also afraid at the same time.

-" Forina, angel ... you've had orgasme before yes? I had to ask.

-" No master ... what is an ogasim? she looked so fragile at that time, I just to held her to me trying to reassure her.

-" Forina..." I lifted her head so we were looking eye to eye.-" My name is Rock, not master ok? ... I guess if you can't help youself I wouldn't mind beeing called mate ok?" At wich she nodded and I also saw a little smile creeping up on her. -" Now about orgasm, not ogasim ... when you were mating did it get to were your body seemed like it would explode or start to tingle all over?" She looked at me as if I was saying the moon was going to get up instead of the sun this morning.

-" No, Why? Is this what appened to Ines? ... Her body won't explode will it? At that I started laughing. The situation of beeing here, having no idea if my friends are also here or simply if I would be here tomorow, I just couldn't help it? I would of answered if Ines had not chosen that moment to wake up.

-" Oh my ... what ... why am ... Did I fall asleep? What appened ... everything was ok when ... when he went into me but from the moment he was in everything was diffrent ... Oh Forina, just wait till it's your turn. I'm sure you will like it..."

-" Are you ok Ines?" Forina asked her.-"You fainted, our mated said it was an or ... gasm? Did your body feel like it would explose? The last part was wispered just loud enough for me to ear ... she was teasing me again but considering that a few moments before she was scared as hell, all was good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.