My Paradise
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

What can I possibly answer to that when an hour ago all that was on my mind was surviving. Do I want a mate? Hell ya! Do I want more then one mate? Why the fuck not? And as all this is going through my mind Andres starts to talk again taking my silence as a reason to continue.

-" As you saw from my people we have 9 men wich are all mated. We have 12 women and we also have 2 girls who should be able to mate soon and suspect they are already able to be mated but there's no one around here they wish to be mated to. The women of the tribe decide what is needed for a mate and it's never the same but it has to be from a hunt or fishing."

-"I saw 3 men die yesterday and i you told me one of them was the father of Pia. What i want to know is if the other 2 had wives or children that will suffer from their death?

-" Yes, one of them was mated and had a son. The other was young and unmated but he was our best tracker. We could always rely on him to find animals. He will be missed.

-" I'm sorry for your loss but maybe that is where i can help? I'm sure i can replace your tracker if needed and fishing and hunting are not a probleme for me." I had in mind that big fishing net on the boat. One net like that will feed a whole village like his easily.

-" The game we were bringing back yesterday was for a weading to be held in 2 days. It would be of no problem for you to be wed on that day also" Now he looked down and said " I'm sorry master but I'm afraid we have no more then 4 mate for you unless you give me more time to go see the other tribes and trade for their unmated women."

-"Andres cut the master crap ok? And why would I want more then one mate let alone 4?

-"Well mast ... Rock we pass on information from generation to generation with stories and one of our favorite ones is about how Nadato will send his son down from the mountain to help us and protect us. It is told that he his to be our pathleader and that he will take us to a new place. It is said in one song that the sun of Nadato will have 100 mate. That's why i whish you punish us. There's not even that many unmated women in all this island i'm afraid." After saying that he went to his knees again. Damn this can get anoying quick.

-"Get up please, no more kneeling also ok? I don't like it, don't need it and certainly don't want it also ok? And who or what is a Nadato?" You would of thought i slaped him from his reaction.

-" But Rock He's our god!" pointing at the volcanic crator "He lives in that mountain and gards over us. It's been so since my first ancestors landed on this island."

-" And how long ago was that Andres?" i asked.

-" A verry verry long time Rock. Too many generations to count but the stories talk about a man coming from the mountain and helping the first ones here. He help with shelter and food for a short time. It is said in the stories that he had to leave but that he would he would send his son to help us. There's an other stories of my ancestors sending men over the mountain to see if they could find his home, But none came back and it as been forbiden to go back and try again."

From what i can understand a long time ago some of these people got here probably in a storm and took refuge here not beeing able to salvage their ship. I'm guessing that other guy was already here riding out the storm. Saw the other ship go down and came by to help. Seeing too many to bring back on his ship he probably decided to keep his boat secret and help out as much as he could. I'm sure he intended to send his son for help but probably didn't make it back ... who knows. But it would seem natural with time to make him look like a God through stories. Time will do that to stories!

Now to try and put a spin on it for him and his people to accept it. " Andres, I'm not Nadato's son" I think he died in that second " But you have a powerful God that would not forget you. He probably couldn't send you his son but i can tell you that he picked me to come here and guard over you" At that point he started crying and hugging me at the same time. Hugging him back was like hugging a teenager he was so small. I had to remind myself that he was probably older then me after all.

-"My friend, I don't know how many mates i'm gonna need but what if we go back to the tribe a little and you show me which women are available and we'll go from there ok?

-"Yes, yes. Is there any way you could stay with us for the meal. It would mean great prestige for us to have the envoye of Nadato with us."

-" I think that would be a great idea Andr..." I had completly forgoten about Pia still in my arms and she chose that moment to remind me that she was there. -" hungry Daddy" Oh fuck! I think i stumbled hearing that and even had to blink fast to dry out my eyes. I felt 10 ft tall and that there was nothing i wouldn't go through to feed this little girl. I don't know how long we had been talking but i was starting to be hungry also.

I followed Andres back to the group where i was presented to each and everyone individualy. First contact are always important so i asked them all simple question like if they were ok if this women needed food or if i could help out with anything they had going at the moment. How was the boy or girl doing and all that crap. I knew i needed these peoples if i was stay on this island for any lenght of time so spending some time with all of them seemed like the right thing to do.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.