My Paradise - Cover

My Paradise

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

Damn! Fuck! What a stupid mistake to make!

I Droped to my stomac as soon as I saw the arm go up and tried to stay out of site but I just had to see if they would be coming after me. Fuck I realy hate myself sometimes and this is one of those times. Crawling to have a look down reveiled something i wasn't expecting! Every person I could see were kneeling face down in my direction. What the fuck did that mean? Ok, one thing i did figure out quick enough is, the treath level just went down a lot.

I got up to see what kind of reaction i would get this time. Again with the pointing and even some bowing beeing done, I had no clue as to what that shit meant. So the only thing left for me to do is to make my way to them carefuly and with each step i take my heart goes a little faster. I don't even know if i will be able to comunicate with them. I'm french but I also speak obviously english and spanish so i just hope that someone in that group speaks one of those languages ... if not, I'll be in for some tough times.

It took me about 20 minutes to get close to them and the first thing i noticed was that these people were small. I estimate the tallest of the men at about 5 ft and not noe women comes close to that. Now with me at 6.2 ft I have to look like a giant for them and looking at them, they seem to be pointing to my hair. You see, I started getting grey hair in my early twenties. By the time i made 34 my hair was completly white. Now you start to get the picture they get when they look at me.

These people look like descendant of the Inca or the Mayan peoples that iI know live in south america but i'm pretty sure i'm not even close to there, well actualy, i don't have a fucking clue as to where i am. All i know is that a little over 24 hours ago i was on a boat in a marina off some island in or around Fiji.

I Have the rifle straped to my back for protection but the gun at my waist is more of what i will using in close quarters so With my arms up i start calling to them. " Abla espagnol?" and as soon as i said that 3 heads from the front started to nod. Great! this will not be so bad after all. I was realy dreading not beeing able to talk with these people.

{All the dialogue from this point on will be in spanish but will be written as english}

"hello, my name is Rock"

-" Welcome Master, we saw you coming out of Nadato! My name is Andres, please don't hurt us master we didn't do anything wrong. It was the Nose one that attacked us. We heard the thunder and we saw Donalto, the leader of the Nose go down. We know you are powerfull but please we are a peacefull tribe." All of this came out so fast it was just if i was able to understand it all and as he finished all the ones standing up went down to thweir knees face down again.

Ok! To say i was stund is an understatement. I'm sure I must of looked stupid, eyes and mouth wide open. I knew i had to react fast. I had just a few seconds to make or break my stay here. I had everything riding on my next move. I chose to play a little on their reaction but downplaying it some ... but first, what was a Nadato? Maybe the name for the volcanic crator? I don't know but lets assume that it is. To them I came from the volcano. Lets see where that leads us.

-"As i said before, my name is Rock and I came here to Help you" At that lots of heads came up making eye contact with me. Good. " Please everyone, Please stand! ... come on, everyone ... I won't bite or hurt anyone, I promise! You have to love those people because as soon as Andres was up everyone got up. They looked unsure till I took a couple of steps towards them. When i got to Andres I put forth my hand to shake. He looked at my hand not knowing what i was intending but i took his hand to shake it myself.

"This is how we welcome new friends where i come from"

I don't know if it was the magic thing to say but as soon as i finished saying that i was mobed! To tell the truth I thought i was dead there for a fraction of a second. I mean, they all started to talk at the same time trying to get close to touch me and some were even pushing eachother to get at me. It went from scary to hillarious that quick. Some were trying to get at my hair and I bent on one knee for the smallest kids to be able to touch my hair.

I made small talk with these people and what i learned was troubling if not Painfull. From what i was able to understand, their ancestors got shiprecked on this island. I couldn't get a clear picture of the date and time since these people didn't even keep track of the seasons. Andres is not the oldest of this tribe. They have 4 helders in one of the huts, to old to travel but full of knowledge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.